How is everyone of y'all ni99as cheatin on ur girl and u still say b!tches aint ? ?

Options

Comments

• Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dudes r just as ? as females...then again...females r worse. but everybodys on ? tho
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hurt people Hurt people?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    that's the problem...we comin up economically but morally we going downhill....u go to Howard right? U kno how many AKAs are strippers? Out here ? for money? But no it's not their fault...somewhere somehow a man made them do it

*stops lurking*

do tell.....
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    [quote=jackthemack;1986271

]explain that ? to me b.[/quote]

riddle me that ? too batmen

this some genius level, freudian , dear brother noom-say ? right chea ?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    How about ? AND ? aint ? ? Most ? aint ? because of some ? and most ? ain't ? because of some ?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Because ? try to portray this virtuous holier than thou attitude and then u find out they on the same bs we on.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This is why i only date white boys :(
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know Bak is joking (prolly not but I'll take it as a joke) wiht the "white boy" ? but I love when chicks say that cuz they have no idea. I've known several heartless white guys over the years when it comes to ? ' out these hoes...but some black chicks who are less "familiar" with white guys and thrown off by the cracka exterior would never know...they just fall for the okey doke and think their on some new or forward thinking ? Lol.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »

pow pow pow!!!
    white boys arent immune to not being worth a damn..

something a black guy would say lolll

anywhooo...

? . BRUH...... you knew "black men" on the IC will not take account for their own actions; it's a circle of pointing fingers...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jadaross wrote: »
    females dont deserve a faithful ? why you think most of em ? no good ? ?

jay_z_hitting_girl.gif

lmao jaz-o laughing in the gif makes it even more funny
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yo some of you dudes are crying ? its like walking into a nailshop and a bunch of men getting thier nails and feet done.

A woman does you wrong and now ? aint ? ? How about you take responsibility for your side of the ? up...learn a lesson and move on with your chin up like a ? man.

Sometimes you ? jump a barbed wire fence, swim through shark infested waters, then lay on some railroad tracks just so you can sniff the ? . And you blame the woman for skippin off?

I mean ? damn go get a big brother in one of these programs or something a mans life should NEVER be a sob story....
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

dating white boys wont save u ma...they cheat just as much as ? .never forget that
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Yo some of you dudes are crying ? its like walking into a nailshop and a bunch of men getting thier nails and feet done.

A woman does you wrong and now ? aint ? ? How about you take responsibility for your side of the ? up...learn a lesson and move on with your chin up like a ? man.

Sometimes you ? jump a barbed wire fence, swim through shark infested waters, then lay on some railroad tracks just so you can sniff the ? . And you blame the woman for skippin off?

I mean ? damn go get a big brother in one of these programs or something a mans life should NEVER be a sob story....

tell us why you mad son....lol images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJWJq1k03ymQdpUAJ33BilZ9tkjOAeQnDJQMYd0Rt3j7AfRWRz&t=1
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dudes r just as ? as females...then again...females r worse. but everybodys on ? tho

Basically, this is about the bottomline when it boils all down to it but imo, females are the best liars & "researchers". Folks been doing dirt since the beginning of time folks are just reckless with their ? .
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    its something ANYBODY who has a brain would say.

hey hey hey chic. dont get cha tampons in a bunch. it was pure sarcasm YOU obviously didnt catch. :(
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If she says she doesn't care if you cheat, her morals aren't worth ?

If she lets you cheat with her, her morals aren't worth ?

If she cheats herself, her morals aren't worth ?

If she condones others cheating, her morals aren't worth ?
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    tell us why you mad son....lol images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJWJq1k03ymQdpUAJ33BilZ9tkjOAeQnDJQMYd0Rt3j7AfRWRz&t=1

? right im mad that i have to be compared to and grouped with you sniffling crying sissies.
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    ? right im mad that i have to be compared to and grouped with you sniffling crying sissies.

oh wow so sad for you bruh
  • willhustle
    edited January 2011
    Options

This is not an issue about race so you're comment is not valid to the topic of disscussion b/c this is not an conversation about race but about men & women in general.
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This is not an issue about race so you're comment is not valid to the topic of disscussion b/c this is not an conversation about race but about men & women in general.

will,she just wanted to use that for her defense.she think a white boy gonna save her
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Deluded Black Women Think A White Hero Will Save Them!

if you can find a White man dumb enough, er, willing to pair up with you then go for it – but remember: for a White man to cross over and date a Black woman she must really have A WHOLE LOT GOING ON FOR HER in terms of beauty, career and achievements a la Halle Berry, Iman etc. So don’t be expecting a White man to be showing any interest in you if you are a ghetto-dwelling, Monique-sized, single mother of 3 answering to the name of Shaniqua Jackson.

The very things about you that keep Black men away will more than likely also repel White men, Asian men, Chinese men and Martian men.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Man some of y'all cats in here is just lost in the sauce
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dating white boys wont save u ma...they cheat just as much as ? .never forget that
    I know Bak is joking (prolly not but I'll take it as a joke) wiht the "white boy" ? but I love when chicks say that cuz they have no idea. I've known several heartless white guys over the years when it comes to ? ' out these hoes...but some black chicks who are less "familiar" with white guys and thrown off by the cracka exterior would never know...they just fall for the okey doke and think their on some new or forward thinking ? Lol.
    white boys arent immune to not being worth a damn.

not being ? obviously transcends gender and racial lines.

and btw, they bout to roast u on some "u hate your own race" ? . they gonna think that you think ALL black males aint ? .

I was joking.
    But for the most part, white guys tend to be LESS ? .
    k.
  • willhustle
    edited January 2011
    Options
    will,she just wanted to use that for her defense.she think a white boy gonna save her

Well if that's her defense then its a very poor one but I'm tired of reading, hearing, and seeing black men being clowned through media and internet. Regardless of skin tone people should be responsible for their actions it's good and bad in every race.
  • willhustle
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was joking.
    But for the most part, white guys tend to be LESS ? .
    k.

You really believe that? BAK at 17 I don't think you have lived long enough b/c all dudes put women through ? period.