What's The Biggest L You've Witnessed Personally?

ICame4Pussy
ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
in high school, one of my friends moms was seeing some dude in another town, so his house was always free on the weekends our junior and senior years. we'd basically get out of school at lunch time (cause we had study halls in the afternoon that we didnt have to go to as upperclassmen) and head over to his place. we'd get sh*t ready (try to find ? , buy weed, go to the store for food,) before dinnner time, then everyone would go home, have dinner, and wed meet back there to party at like 7.

well, when we were seniors, one of my friends freshmen brothers wanted to get in on the action, and said he could bring some freshmen girls... so we let him, and he came with us at noon to get high and set sh*t up... turns out it was the first time dude had ever smoked... we had some pretty decent stuff, and he was just smoking like a mad man... so we get high, then sit down to watch some tv, make some phone calls...

i look over at dude and he was as white as a piece of paper, CRYING, shaking all over, and talking about "i think im going to die, i cant feel my body." or some sh*t like that. so were like, calm down man, its just weed, youll be ok in 20 minutes... but hes FREAKING OUT... hes like, no guys call an ambulance, im dying... were like, f*ck no man, no ambulance is getting called, calm down...

so dude goes outside and starts saying he's too hot.. so he takes of his shirt and starts rolling around on the hood of my friends car then he starts shaking, saying hes too cold, and goes out and rolls down the driveway trying to warm up on the asphalt...

so at this point, im high out of my ? mind, and i may have never laughed so hard in my life... i remember actively trying hard not to ? myself so I didnt turn into the joke of the afternoon. but it was just amazing...

ANYWAYS... dude continues to freak out, and eventually runs up the street, pulls out his cellphone, and calls 911. and he continues to lose his sh*t in the middle of the street at like, 1pm... but the house we were at was right next to an assisted living program for retards... and the ambulances go there like, 2 times a day, and when the dispatch got the call, they just figured thats where they should show up...

so when they finally arrive, they go to that house, and my friends brother runs over AND STARTS ARGUING WITH THE RETARDS saying he needed the ambulance and he was the one that called.

Comments

• Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
  • starrin
    starrin Members Posts: 95
    edited January 2011
    lmaoo people be doing some crazy sht haaa i can picture him rolling on the car haaaa
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I've seen a ? get put through a table on some Dudley Boys ? . Crazy ass linebacker ? , who was mildly ? mind you, spazzed on somebody for pulling his chair out from under him. Why that cracka did that? Idk. But he caught wreck in the worst way. White boy was sprawled out on the floor with salad, milk and grapes all over him.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    in high school, one of my friends moms was seeing some dude in another town, so his house was always free on the weekends our junior and senior years. we'd basically get out of school at lunch time (cause we had study halls in the afternoon that we didnt have to go to as upperclassmen) and head over to his place. we'd get sh*t ready (try to find ? , buy weed, go to the store for food,) before dinnner time, then everyone would go home, have dinner, and wed meet back there to party at like 7.

well, when we were seniors, one of my friends freshmen brothers wanted to get in on the action, and said he could bring some freshmen girls... so we let him, and he came with us at noon to get high and set sh*t up... turns out it was the first time dude had ever smoked... we had some pretty decent stuff, and he was just smoking like a mad man... so we get high, then sit down to watch some tv, make some phone calls...

i look over at dude and he was as white as a piece of paper, CRYING, shaking all over, and talking about "i think im going to die, i cant feel my body." or some sh*t like that. so were like, calm down man, its just weed, youll be ok in 20 minutes... but hes FREAKING OUT... hes like, no guys call an ambulance, im dying... were like, f*ck no man, no ambulance is getting called, calm down...

so dude goes outside and starts saying he's too hot.. so he takes of his shirt and starts rolling around on the hood of my friends car then he starts shaking, saying hes too cold, and goes out and rolls down the driveway trying to warm up on the asphalt...

so at this point, im high out of my ? mind, and i may have never laughed so hard in my life... i remember actively trying hard not to ? myself so I didnt turn into the joke of the afternoon. but it was just amazing...

ANYWAYS... dude continues to freak out, and eventually runs up the street, pulls out his cellphone, and calls 911. and he continues to lose his sh*t in the middle of the street at like, 1pm... but the house we were at was right next to an assisted living program for retards... and the ambulances go there like, 2 times a day, and when the dispatch got the call, they just figured thats where they should show up...

so when they finally arrive, they go to that house, and my friends brother runs over AND STARTS ARGUING WITH THE RETARDS saying he needed the ambulance and he was the one that called.

lol @ that story
  • IBPooK22
    IBPooK22 Members Posts: 156
    edited January 2011
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Damn...took that ? verbatim. No credit given on some Jay-Z ? . Were you biggin' up your brother t/s. Is your own flow foolish?
  • IBPooK22
    edited January 2011
    damn...took that ? verbatim. No credit given on some jay-z ? . Were you biggin' up your brother t/s. Is your own flow foolish?
    smh!!! Terrible like he couldve switched it up a lil lol but on a lighter note those were sum pretty decent l's
  • BiLLZ333
    BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited January 2011
    Damn...took that ? verbatim. No credit given on some Jay-Z ? . Were you biggin' up your brother t/s. Is your own flow foolish?

LMAO im not a writer im a biter too funny
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Yeah that thread is worth reading though.... some wild stuff in there.
  • jermfrassoutt
    jermfrassoutt Members Posts: 115
    edited January 2011
    LMFAO @ the t/s story, but back when get rich or die trying came out, actually the night it came out, it was PACKED never seen the movies like that ever. so lines are basically out the doors but me and my ? got our tickets and were waiting for our tickets to be ripped, then about 6 or7 white frat dudes with about 4 or 5 white broads came out one of the theater (which was right near the lobby) & said these exact words "? damn dude its like a ? zoo out here." then one of the white broads said "a zoo full of monkeys right!".next thing i know sum old ass OG ass female that was behind me heard what she said & said "wait hold up" & just Laila Ali'd her ? . her nose leaked out instantly. the OG female yelled out what the white chick said. After that, the people that was waiting to get their tickets ripped jumped the lines & DESTROYED all them white folk. it had to be over 20-25 people waitin in that line. SOMEBODY took footage of it and till this day i never seen it pop up on youtube or anything
  • IBPooK22
    edited January 2011
    Tru That Thread....Was #EPIC lol had a ni99@ geekun from all 27 pages but on da real I wanna hear sum stories from the GNS
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    LMFAO @ the t/s story, but back when get rich or die trying came out, actually the night it came out, it was PACKED never seen the movies like that ever. so lines are basically out the doors but me and my ? got our tickets and were waiting for our tickets to be ripped, then about 6 or7 white frat dudes with about 4 or 5 white broads came out one of the theater (which was right near the lobby) & said these exact words "? damn dude its like a ? zoo out here." then one of the white broads said "a zoo full of monkeys right!".next thing i know sum old ass OG ass female that was behind me heard what she said & said "wait hold up" & just Laila Ali'd her ? . her nose leaked out instantly. the OG female yelled out what the white chick said. After that, the people that was waiting to get their tickets ripped jumped the lines & DESTROYED all them white folk. it had to be over 20-25 people waitin in that line. SOMEBODY took footage of it and till this day i never seen it pop up on youtube or anything

Thats golden footage yo good ? . Hopefully it surfaces.

I never go to SOHH but ima check that out and lurk here later.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    IBPooK22 wrote: »
    Tru That Thread....Was #EPIC lol had a ni99@ geekun from all 27 pages but on da real I wanna hear sum stories from the GNS

Yea, I Jacked It ?
  • IBPooK22
    edited January 2011
    Yea, I Jacked It ?
    u Mad? Lmao Dis Nicca Here Has No Originality nor any Shame n his Game lol How You Gunna Jack a Thread Without Atleast Addin Sum Uniqueness To It
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    u Mad? Lmao Dis Nicca Here Has No Originality nor any Shame n his Game lol How You Gunna Jack a Thread Without Atleast Addin Sum Uniqueness To It
    Da ? would i be mad for?
  • IBPooK22
    edited January 2011
    Da ? would i be mad for?
    It ain't dat serious lol
    Fall Bak My Dude
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i saw a dude get killed.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    It ain't dat serious lol
    Fall Bak My Dude

Are you ? ?
  • IBPooK22
    edited January 2011
    Are you ? ?
    Nicca Dat ? Iz Are U Demented? U Jack A Thread n Then Present like U Jus Knew u was Right lol Ol' Its Mine I MADE IT GIVE ME THA GLORY TYPE NICCA... Ur a Sad Human. U Should Get on Dem Knees n Pull Dat Thing On Ya Self #BOW!!!
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Nicca Dat ? Iz Are U Demented? U Jack A Thread n Then Present like U Jus Knew u was Right lol Ol' Its Mine I MADE IT GIVE ME THA GLORY TYPE NICCA... Ur a Sad Human. U Should Get on Dem Knees n Pull Dat Thing On Ya Self #BOW!!!

So......You Are ? . Carry On
  • IBPooK22
    edited January 2011
    So......You Are ? . Carry On
    Hahahaha ? SocioPath!!! Nicca Getz No Bun Bunz n Real Life
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Im still waitin on 187sin to share his story how he got beat up in the supermarket by that ? dude
  • SunZoo_aka_LC
    SunZoo_aka_LC Members Posts: 267
    edited January 2011
    probably nas' career
  • IBPooK22
    edited January 2011
    AND DA NIqqa's Thread FLOPD!!! BRICKD!!! Took A TOMBSTONE FROM DA UNDATAKER LOL
    U LOSE x2 Betta YET A LIFE SMH —_—