Ladies bless me with your advice

Options
2»

Comments

• Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If she's so unique, tell her to come up with something unique to spice up your marriage. Matter of fact, you should try to be unique and creative yourself.....Put her on the hood of your car, put a rock on the gas pedal, and ghostride... Because you're asking for trouble. It's rather sad actually that this is even an option these days, this is the go-to alternative now?!

* leaves thread*

that did it
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i've been reading the Bible a lot lately, and 1 Corinthians wouldn't approve of this. neither would Matthew 5:27

word
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    here's an excerpt from Ossie Davis adn Ruby Dee's book about having an open relationship.....now later on they decided to be monogamous again..but the fact that having an open marriage didn't lead to divorce shows u that it was a mutual agreement...I wouldn't recommend it to everyone...but your situation may be like theirs...

Ossie: "It occurred to us, from observation and reasoning, that extramarital sex was not what really destroyed marriages, but rather the lies and deception that invariably accompanied it -- that was the culprit. So we decided to give ourselves permission to sleep with other partners if we wished -- as long as what we did was honest as well as private, and that neither of us exposed the family to scandal or disease. We had to be discreet and, if the word can be apt, honorable in our behavior, both to ourselves, to whomever else might be involved, and most of all, to the family. And for the most part, we were."
    Source: Joint biography, page 317
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bottom line is you came here for "advice" and opinions and you're getting them so... i'm not sure what the problem is? well actually i am. you're not hearing what you want to hear so now u mad at everyone else. either separate and/or divorce because this will not end well.
  • D.Original
    D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    why don't yall try going to swinger clubs together. since you cool with her getting some side ? too it might work for yall. You and some dude can knock your wife down and she and another broad can take you down in the same visit. I know swingers. they actually met as singles swinging and ended up married. they still swing and say it's all good

we talked about that but its not just about sex. its about knowing another person too.
  • D.Original
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bottom line is you came here for "advice" and opinions and you're getting them so... i'm not sure what the problem is? well actually i am. you're not hearing what you want to hear so now u mad at everyone else. either separate and/or divorce because this will not end well.

im not mad, i understand its not a mainstream idea. im not surprised a lot of u reject it. but people got questions and i got explanations.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    D.Original wrote: »
    we talked about that but its not just about sex. its about knowing another person too.
    oh then i don't know what else to tell you dog
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited January 2011
    Options
    We didnt get married for the right reasons in the first place but now we have a family together. Why is it such an issue for a female to be a "sidepeice" ? what about the man on the other side? feel bad for him too? the woman to fill this role will definitely have to be mature enough to handle the situation, but there will be no deception, unlike most relationships people have these days. We take this ? very serious by trying to make this work. Are you married? if u are not then you got no idea what ur talkin about.

ill bet any money she will find the side piece first.. and u know she gonna choose a ? she more attracted to than urself...

how ur kids gonna see ur new relationships.. mama got a ? comin in once in a while to pipe her down then daddy come home and act like everything is alrite... ur kids gonna have mad issues.and if one of em is a girl.. u even more ? cuz she jus gonna wanna be like mama.... good luck.. i think u bullshittin tho.. but still good luck..
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited January 2011
    Options

i aint gonna lie.. that ? was funny.. why would u or ur wife wanna kno other ppl on those levels??the sex, although i dont agree i cant somewat understand.. now u talkin bout gettin to kno the person.. best believe she will find ? prolly better than u.. she jus been waitin for th green lite from u.. i bet u she already kno who he is before he do... and eventually she will tell u she is moving wit him.. he dont even have to like her to want to ? up ur ? .. he mite do it jus cuz... smh at u thinkin ur wife gon jus stay neutral gettin to kno a ? and that ? aint gon be droppin game or sumshit... who bought up the gettin to kno the other person part?? if it was her ur ? ... cuz she already left u.. women leave they ? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay b4 he even knows so if she suggested that.. then ? , u are a walking loss..
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    zoepian wrote: »
    i aint gonna lie.. that ? was funny.. why would u or ur wife wanna kno other ppl on those levels??the sex, although i dont agree i cant somewat understand.. now u talkin bout gettin to kno the person.. best believe she will find ? prolly better than u.. she jus been waitin for th green lite from u.. i bet u she already kno who he is before he do... and eventually she will tell u she is moving wit him.. he dont even have to like her to want to ? up ur ? .. he mite do it jus cuz... smh at u thinkin ur wife gon jus stay neutral gettin to kno a ? and that ? aint gon be droppin game or sumshit... who bought up the gettin to kno the other person part?? if it was her ur ? ... cuz she already left u.. women leave they ? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay b4 he even knows so if she suggested that.. then ? , u are a walking loss..
    lol no his wife is very unique, remember O_o

I don't know any women who would wanna ? and get to know other men, and allow their husband to ? and get to know other women, unless they're completely miserable and/or unsatisfied. And if thats the case just get a divorce. Cuz that ? won't end pretty. But then again what do I know about marriage LMAO.
  • gibbsboy
    gibbsboy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    well...on the flip side...this could be a very pimpish move on the T/S behalf...it works with Will and Jada...idk...find out what works for yall...start with baby steps like going out to a club together...but act like you are single...just to see if you guys can handle that ? ...she her dancing on dudes...and vice versa...
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gibbsboy wrote: »
    well...on the flip side...this could be a very pimpish move on the T/S behalf...it works with Will and Jada...idk...find out what works for yall...start with baby steps like going out to a club together...but act like you are single...just to see if you guys can handle that ? ...she her dancing on dudes...and vice versa...

Yup. It works for some people and not for others. Me personally I won't agree to a swinger marriage cause it's just a ? joke to ME personally. We might aswell shack up cause I don't want no ? saying her ? vows to me if she don't mean it.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gibbsboy wrote: »

Thats a good idea. Get warm to the idea. Not everyone is traditional these days.

But I'm saying tho....this is kinda sad
  • D.Original
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this is real life. i will let yall know how it goes down. i gotta prospect for tonight! aint no ? either son
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you two make marriage look bad

'scust buckets
    dirt bunnies
    alley cats
    mud ducks
    ? dogs
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dam the femmes went in on this ? , i wonder how much of em haven't slept with a married ? though?

ts should check that tyra show on bishes that only ? wit married ? and facebook em... he should drop a pick of his wife while he's at it.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Go through w/ it and yall aint never gonna look @ each other the same.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ROFL @ the t/s infuriating all these women in this thread who've never been married

/truth sucks...............now you know why a lot of mofos cheat :shrugs