Ayo, was i wrong for this???

Chillin&Postin
Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
im cool with this chick who is one of those uber christians who still lives like a secular person.
she got offended when i told her that her ways of being different are actually ways that make her look the same as the other women in her demographic

then this exchange happened,
and her super christian ass told me she didnt wanna ? anymore

Who r u 12:54 AM
Ur so knowledgeable and opinionated andstuff well actually u allways been but its like x's two 12:56 AM

who am i??? im someone who will seek. not someone who will lay. 12:59 AM

seriously. dont be so sensitive. american christians are so sensitive that they never even explore further than what they have been taught 12:59 AM

mainly because your blood has been conditioned that way,,,,500+ years of slavery will make you not want to explore the truth 1:00 AM

now that you are an adult. aske yourself these questions 1:00 AM

who am i??? 1:00 AM

where do all of my father's fathers come from 1:01 AM

what religion do i practice??? 1:01 AM

how did my family come to practice it??? 1:01 AM

what form do we practice and is it different than those around the world??? 1:01 AM

i bet you can answer those questions 1:02 AM

but i dont blame you 1:02 AM

most young black americans cant 1:02 AM

but once you start discovering and stop calling me opinionated,then you will understand 1:02 AM

the christianity we practice in america is not even the real christianity. but you can tell people that. they are too sensitive. they
have grown up believing it,so if you tell them different they will be offended 1:05 AM

will they research,no 1:05 AM

but they will still call you a liar,,,even though they never went to check the facts

i mean,if your ass is such a good christian,you wouldnt tryna meet up and ? anyway...me questioning your indivuality shouldnt make you reconsider.

so,was i wrong for this???

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    what was u tryin to accomplish sayin that??

if it was to talk yo way out some ? nope.. u did that to a "t" hahaha
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i dont really see what the ? youre talking about, but if she wants to ? you should ? AND THEN lecture her after
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2011
    i dont really see what the ? youre talking about, but if she wants to ? you should ? AND THEN lecture her after

^^^this

get the ? to bite the apple first my dude. hahaha
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited January 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    what was u tryin to accomplish sayin that??

if it was to talk yo way out some ? nope.. u did that to a "t" hahaha

i know right

but its not that serious
    i already hit,
    enough times that im tired of hittin

i jus want her to step up and stop being an airhead,
    but the truth is,thats prolly all she would ever be

i only wondered if i was wrong because she called and left a message sayin how hurt her feelings were after i stopped replying and didnt answer the phone

being that i know how flimsy this chick's feelings are,i know i shouldnt have said it,
    but i still dont feel like i was wrong for goin off into the tangent

chick need to wake up. cant call yourself a "good christian" while ? and sendin money to a person who dont even submit to your "good christian" standards
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2011
    i know right

but its not that serious
    i already hit,
    enough times that im tired of hittin

i jus want her to step up and stop being an airhead,
    but the truth is,thats prolly all she would ever be

i only wondered if i was wrong because she called and left a message sayin how hurt her feelings were after i stopped replying and didnt answer the phone

being that i know how flimsy this chick's feelings are,i know i shouldnt have said it,
    but i still dont feel like i was wrong for goin off into the tangent

chick need to wake up. cant call yourself a "good christian" while ? and sendin money to a person who dont even submit to your "good christian" standards

oh.. thought u aint did that yet..
    in that case..

but still.. if u tryin to change the ? mind u cant go hard like that.. should start by gettin her to question why she's ? u in the first place but comfortable with it at the same time..
    she'll begin to see the ? ...

but if u jus bombard a person they go shut down.. ESPECIALLY when it comes to religion and politics.. they didnt get that way off facts.. they got that way off emotions.. play on them as well.. fight fire with fire..

thats if u really tryin to convert the ? ..
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited January 2011
    actually,
    this is a prime example of why i tell all my "down on my luck" playas and dudes who wanna get they pseudo-mack on to prey on women who claim to be christians

they bend faster and harder than any other type of american woman,
    especially if they come from single parent households
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2011
    actually,
    this is a prime example of why i tell all my "down on my luck" playas and dudes who wanna get they pseudo-mack on to prey on women who claim to be christians

they bend faster and harder than any other type of american woman,
    especially if they come from single parent households

interesting....
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited January 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    interesting....

nah honestly

my thing is I cant mess with a chick unless i cant mold her.
    unless i can get her to submit,so i can break her down and build her to what i want,then i shouldnt be dealing with her,because thats how you lose yourself(i feel)

and the few young woman i have come across that were atheist,or based more of their life on logic & understanding,came from a 2 parent household etc, they werent goin for the game.
    i was prolly able to ? and get a meal,but it was at they're discretion and they werent jus gonna let me tell them how ? was goin

but the ones who claimed to have a good relationship with christ or even some christian values,,,,? they were the ones doin it all,on command,and puttin extras on it

i really believe that is so because GAME is religion. and Christianity is modeled after game OR game is modeled after christianity.
    women want a male figure to believe in and give their all to....thats prolly why a female can never truly be a successful ? ...they lack true masculine energy
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2011
    nah honestly

my thing is I cant mess with a chick unless i cant mold her.
    unless i can get her to submit,so i can break her down and build her to what i want,
    then i shouldnt be dealing with her,because thats how you lose yourself(i feel)

and the few young woman i have come across that were atheist,or based more of their life on logic & understanding,came from a 2 parent household etc, they werent goin for the game.
    i was prolly able to ? and get a meal,but it was at they're discretion and they werent jus gonna let me tell them how ? was goin

but the ones who claimed to have a good relationship with christ or even some christian values,,,,? they were the ones doin it all,on command,and puttin extras on it

i really believe that is so because GAME is religion. and Christianity is modeled after game OR game is modeled after christianity.
    women want a male figure to believe in and give their all to....thats prolly why a female can never truly be a successful ? ...they lack true masculine energy

u wont get no argument from me with the bolded. haaaa
    couldnt say that ? better myself..

but real ? .. any ? can be broken.. u jus gotta have in abundance whatever she's lackin..
    i really cant ..or wont go into detail.. jus too much game for these lames that be lurkin wonderin why they cant get a ? ..
    but u seem to have the right train of thought with everything u stated..
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    It would probably depend on your belief in what is right and wrong. Someone can post something in disagreement, but it won't change what you believe.

I believe, in either case, Christianity is made out to be something that it isn't. The girl is probably wondering how a religion such as Christianity couldn't keep her from the very thing it preaches against and, I could be wrong, you wonder why it was so easy to corrupt a girl who's religion is suppose to be incorruptible?