Parents Fighting Cops At A Charlotte, NC High School Basketball Game

Options
JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
wtf is going on in our schools these days?im happy the cops werent trigger happy like white cops and use weapons

damn even parents poppin off

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    that sounds like ratchet ass north carolina..
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lmao!

Im surprised those ? didnt ? them. Or AT LEAST taze them. Black cops are the worst actually.
  • BReddy
    BReddy Banned Users Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    surprise they didn't empty the 40
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BReddy wrote: »
    surprise they didn't empty the 40
    I know right.

You can just count the felonies committed in that video LOL

THey did at least 10-15 years worth of swinging on them pigs.
  • BReddy
    BReddy Banned Users Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I know right.

You can just count the felonies committed in that video LOL

THey did at least 10-15 years worth of swinging on them pigs.

straight up.
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Options
    it wouldve been a kkk rally if those were white cops.they wouldve shot and tased majority of those people in there
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? are lucky they are even breathing. Cali cops woulda unloaded on them blackies like they were playing Grand Theft Auto
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    it wouldve been a kkk rally if those were white cops.they wouldve shot and tased majority of those people in there
    At THE SAME TIME
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? are lucky they are even breathing. Cali cops woulda unloaded on them blackies like they were playing Grand Theft Auto

blackies?why they have to be all that??
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im here in charlotte and to be honest the cops really aint all that bad here...from what ive seen. they will taze you but thats about the extent of it. me, i would have tazed all them ? out one by one if I were the cop
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blackies?why they have to be all that??

Cuz they are ? ? for fighting cops. Ignorant ? man.
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im here in charlotte and to be honest the cops really aint all that bad here...from what ive seen. they will taze you but thats about the extent of it. me, i would have tazed all them ? out one by one if I were the cop

yeah but they did the right thing by not using brute force.I wouldve boot stomp they ass and handcuff them.Some cops are trigger happy
  • tai kaliso
    tai kaliso Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    And you wonder why they want to close predominantly black schools when even the parents don't know how to behave.......
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

C/S. Cali cops would have said they brandished "replica weapons" and lit they ass up like they say every day on the news.
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2011
    Options
    tai kaliso wrote: »
    And you wonder why they want to close predominantly black schools when even the parents don't know how to behave.......

dont know if you from the area but that is big issue here right now, the local chapter of the naacp trying to have the whole city boycotted, ncaa and ciaa, nfl, and nba games because kids had to go to school on a mlk day for a snow make up day...that really aint that serious but the education budget is tight and its forcing a lot of schools to be have to shut down...primarily the black ones. combine this with the gentrification that slowly changing the demographics in the area, lack of jobs and ? are slowly losing their tempers.
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dont know if you from the area but that is big issue here right now, the local chapter of the naacp trying to have the whole city boycotted, ncaa and ciaa, nfl, and nba games because kids had to go to school on a mlk day for a snow make up day...that really aint that serious but the education budget is tight and its forcing a lot of schools to be have to shut down...primarily the black ones. combine this with the gentrification that slowly changing the demographics in the area, lack of jobs and ? are slowly losing their tempers.
    I'm sure the ? you quoted will absorb that information and change their attitude on blacks now that they've gotten the big picture explained to them.

...right?

U ? gone learn wit these muthafukkas.
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I'm sure the ? you quoted will absorb that information and change their attitude on blacks now that they've gotten the big picture explained to them.

...right?
    U ? gone learn wit these muthafukkas.

I don know about being right, Im just putting out there some of whats goin on. I really think they want to close those schools because they suffer from lack of funding, quality teachers, and yes a lot of bad ass students...its giving an otherwise decent school system a black eye. the weakest links are always the first to go so I cant say he was completely wrong. the students are bad because they lack any real guidance. I dont know, its make me glad im not a parent yet. hell we got a black mayor and for all the ? he talks about how he came from the hood and went through the same schools that are about to be shut down he sends his own kids to private primarily white joints so that says alot right there.
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Options
    it seem as if you gotta use brute force on ? to make them act right.

it's sad you cant enjoy yourself
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol we ratchet out chearrrrrrr

and no, i aint seen cop vs civilian violence out this way.. actually in the south its the other way around
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Charlotte we out chea!
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    And we wonder why black kids are doing ignorant ? smh
  • JadaRoss
    edited January 2011
    Options
    we as black folks keep taking L's i want to see some W's sometimes damn!!!!!!!!!
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    we as black folks keep taking L's i want to see some W's sometimes damn!!!!!!!!!

our current record is 30-57.

Black folks gotta get on a win streak sooner or later. lol.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    :unno looks like a win to me, at least for the moment. Let's not act like none of us have never wanted to punch a cop in the face.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Smh @ the parents. Disgraceful.