How is everyone of y'all ni99as cheatin on ur girl and u still say b!tches aint ? ?

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    ? is crybabys out chea
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    So it seems general consensus that both black women and men are not in fact ? . What the ? is wrong with y'all mayne?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    There is no section of this site for real grown up threads.

The gns is just the male powder room

yet you in here crying more than any ?

stop boo hoo'ing my ?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i dont cheat cuz i aint ? , i cheat cuz u aint ?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    So it seems general consensus that both black women and men are not in fact ? . What the ? is wrong with y'all mayne?
    idk if its affirmative action, the culture as a whole, or BET

but there is an enormous sense of entitlement in relationships that is ? ? up
  • texas409
    edited January 2011

young cubs grow up to be vicious grizzlys homie
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    exactly my homeboy "white boy cody" ? hella black chicks on the strength of him being a new experience to these smuts.....got these black chicks lickin his ass and everything and the same chicks the same ones hollering ? aint ? haha

sometimes i feel sorry for our women
    lololmaoOoOOOOoOoOo

? ain't ? ...? ate ? . Sounds like they have a bitter taste in their mouths.
  • 1of1
    edited January 2011
    haute wrote: »
    idk if its affirmative action, the culture as a whole, or BET

but there is an enormous sense of entitlement in relationships that is ? ? up

The culture as a whole doesn't teach us a damn thing about relationships. Black adults as a whole either don't set a good example or don't care to teach the kids the importance of certain values...mainly b/c most of us are hypocrites when it comes to this.
  • texas409
    edited January 2011
    The culture as a whole doesn't teach us a damn thing about relationships. Black adults as a whole either don't set a good example or don't care to teach the kids the importance of certain values...mainly b/c most of us are hypocrites when it comes to this.

man i promise i will teach my children the right way

? gonna think my son a grown man at age 6 and ?

? gonna be walkin round in a 3 piece suit reading the newspaper in 1st grade i aint playin
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    idk

i just think people often forget the the good relationships take work

Great relationships take lots of work and commitment

you have dudes out here saying how they need a woman who's this or that, but they can't explain why they deserve someone of that caliber or articulate the type work they're willing to put in to maintain a relationship with that type of women

and these same people are the ones who want to point fingers at the opposite sex, completely forgetting that if they just work on being better people, they would get what they desire

but just like these beyonce/keri hilson/lifetime dingbats, dudes just sit back thinking healthy relationships 'just happen' and all they have to do is sit back and run their mouths
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I stay cheatin on my girl, no real reason I just like getting new ? . So I accept my ain't shitness but at least I have the common decency to not get caught, treat my lady like a queen and lull her into a false sense of her being the only one for me.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    uhh yea ? lost me when he said somebody had to start the cycle and he doubts it was black women...like women are sitting in the house on Friday nights reading the Bible while men are out ? ? or something...IMO all this chaos really began during the Sexual revolution and feminist movement..when u no longer had to get married to get the ? ...once women started throwing ? round like frisbees, men pretty much realized that women weren't some miss goody two shoes like their mothers told them while growing up...and it depends on the individual...sometime a ? got played and after that he went on a "? hoes" movement..and sometimes a woman got played and got hella promiscuous...im just tired of some women trying to put all the blame on men and not taking any responsibility of their actions like they aren't capable of thinking...i guess the same can be said in regards to bitter men

agreed upon
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    haute wrote: »
    idk

i just think people often forget the the good relationships take work

Great relationships take lots of work and commitment

you have dudes out here saying how they need a woman who's this or that, but they can't explain why they deserve someone of that caliber or articulate the type work they're willing to put in to maintain a relationship with that type of women

and these same people are the ones who want to point fingers at the opposite sex, completely forgetting that if they just work on being better people, they would get what they desire

but just like these beyonce/keri hilson/lifetime dingbats, dudes just sit back thinking healthy relationships 'just happen' and all they have to do is sit back and run their mouths

I promised myself I wouldn't post in this thread again due to the ? comments in here but what does this mean?
  • 1of1
    edited January 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    I promised myself I wouldn't post in this thread again due to the ? comments in here but what does this mean?
    I think she's saying people with an inflated sense of self expect to find a person with all the traits/qualities they desire...and run their mouths complaining about how they either can't find or can't sustain a relationship with that "desirable" person...when they don't even have the credentials to demand all the qualities they look for in a mate...b/c they don't work on it themselves.

Basically people don't know how to "be what they're looking for (nh)" so they can have a better chance of finding someone with whom a relationship can work well.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    cheating tests women commitment.as long as the man lays the pipe and provides why should a woman care that her man cheats?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    ? logic is illogical
    and women dictate what men put on to be more often than not
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    people gonna always cheat,it seems that people added this to their to-do List

no one wants to do right anymore
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I know Bak is joking (prolly not but I'll take it as a joke) wiht the "white boy" ? but I love when chicks say that cuz they have no idea. I've known several heartless white guys over the years when it comes to ? ' out these hoes...but some black chicks who are less "familiar" with white guys and thrown off by the cracka exterior would never know...they just fall for the okey doke and think their on some new or forward thinking ? Lol.

LoL.... This nikka knows, cuz I've known plenty white boys out here smashin' and dashin'. Even tho shawty was "j/k", it never ceases to amaze me how some black (or insert other ethnicity) women can be so feeble minded about this.
    D-Marco wrote: »
    i dont cheat cuz i aint ? , i cheat cuz u aint ?

T.I. said some ? then!
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    @t/s they're insecure, self centered hypocrites scared of being hurt or alone.

the same could be said of some women

and men have been cheating and having multiple families way before the sexual revolution/the feminist movement. lol. the ? has just become more harder to hide. back before the feminist movement adultery was probably even more commonplace because women didn't have a lot of economic opportunities as men and so they were more likely to stay with an unfaithful husband.

i can say tho is that young people have become even more shameless and reckless with their actions tho

^^^^ This
    Cheaters been around as long as hoes been around. Best believe that back in the day there was some caveman who got tired of his cave ? and decided to mess around w/ some other cave hoe.
    smh @ anybody thinking this is some new concept
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    So cuz cheaters have been around since hte dawn of time makes it right to chastise women? If YOU aint ? , don't say someone else aint ? . Don't cry cuz some ? played the game better than you did.
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    you answered yourself in your title, ? cheat cuz ? aint ? , duh!
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    So cuz cheaters have been around since hte dawn of time makes it right to chastise women? If YOU aint ? , don't say someone else aint ? . Don't cry cuz some ? played the game better than you did.

bruh...youre taking these cats on here waaaayyyyy too serious...most of these dudes prolly dont even deal with enough women to have formed any real opinion and are just following the crowd
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited January 2011
    Well, not really.

His FIRST mistake was in insinuating all dudes are out here cheating on their wives and girlfriends. Which simply is NOT true.

Then ignoring the fact that women do every bit as much dirt as men do. In all likelihood more, since women are better liars than men are, and are better at keeping things on the DL.

And I don't think it can be denied there are plenty of examples of good dudes out here getting played out by trifling broads. If there weren't, the phrase " (Insert name here), you are NOT the father!" wouldn't be a pop-culture catchphrase, would it?

But he pretty much invalidated his entire stance when he made his comment about someone having to start the cycle. That's why I made the Tyler Perry comment. He's doing the same thing. Absolving women of responsibility for their own ? up choices, and laying blame at the feet of men.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you're in a relationship and the person you're with cheats, and you go out and do the same thing, you're no better than they are.

I'm sorry, but women do NOT have a moral high ground with regard to this subject. Far from it.

couldnt have sed it better
  • zoepian
    edited January 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    Pretty much...feminism/sexual revolution was innovative for the time but, it also perverted a lot of our core values.

i can dig that
  • zoepian
    edited January 2011
    Believe it or not, more women are starting to take the same approach to life that males have for the longest (? ain't ? in their case). By that I mean some are starting to carry it like men...bragging about their sexual exploits more openly, ? ' ? over on some grimy ? and not even necessarily lying about it or being ashamed. It seems as though some women are slowly becoming more aligned with a typical male thought process on "? ? ."

thats where hoes like lil kim, nicki, britney spears.. aguilera... gaga.. all come in to confuse the ? even more... sex became sport.. and girls are lesbian since they 9 years old...corruption is jus on a higher level in 2011