Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    did I vote to this battle?

Yea I think I did.. I had voted esco..

We need more votes on these battles..
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Text battling focuses on rhyming, punches, metaphors, wordplay.........basically, lyrical writing skills.
    Not how good someone can flow. I can flow the ABCs better than anybody in the world but flow can only go so far. I agree with you on delivery though.

I agree with your statement..

The text battle is almost like an accapella. If u look at it that way.

Plus text battle, is like practice for live cut throat battles too..
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Tupacfan I checked u didn't vote earlier. U would have to explain ur vote for it to be counted.
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    I thought I voted on this, maybe' I just forgot to vote..

Anyways,

I thought Desolateone didnt come with it, like he did with hamburger.. His punchlines didnt hit that hard, and it lacked structure, I thought you kinda fell off topic somewhere in the middle. I wish I could quote some of ur lines but i stay mobile..

And I honestly thought Desolate was gonna bring it too, like how he went all in with Hamburger..

Esco had a few lines that hit, and his verse made more sense, easy to read as it flowed.

Like others had mentioned, I'm a lil disappointed in this battle, because both of these kats are lyrically nice and I was expecting an all freestyle keystyle battle..

My vote: Esco.. His lines hit harder but was a light weight diss.. If desolate just went all in like he did in round 1, he would had my vote..
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited January 2011
    Both verses were creative , well to read, good structure. X-file line was my favorite from Esco
    Redman line was my favorite from thedesolateone...vote goes to thedesolateone, his verse was stronger, but good luck to Esco soprano, and both keep writing tight, best luck to both...one luv

Vote: thedesolateone
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited January 2011
    Well, voting is over. esco soprano moves on to the Semi-Finals. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.