LE Tournament #1 Bracket!

raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited January 2011 in Lyrical Executions
The purpose of this thread is to show everyone the progression of the tournament.

TournamentBracket11.jpg

Comments

• The_Hamburger
    The_Hamburger Members Posts: 136
    edited January 2011
    might as well change "desolate one" to "bye" since its gonna be an easy W, dude is dead like Sinbad
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Mod check 1...2...1...2

Damn I look forward to seeing these battles pop off.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Check in due Wednesday, verses due ANYTIME before the 23rd at 11:59:59 Eastern time. Trying to make sure Round 1 happens since there are 16 battlers so everyone has plenty of time to write 16 lines. No-shows aren't fun. Being a champion means more when everyone participates BC you can't call yourself champ if you won by default so let's go. Good luck!
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    might as well change "desolate one" to "bye" since its gonna be an easy W, dude is dead like Sinbad

didnt know you could be cornier than your avi.im still expecting the unexpected.whats the science behind your name anyway?
    are you the type of nightmarish burger that bites back?or the type to front like he wants beef but wont fight back?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

boy u didnt even drop your verse yet!
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

Web rumors about Sinbad's death aren't true .so what are you really saying?
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    see how this plays out when they submit there verses.....but as of now look like its more heavy weights on my side of the bracket chris ledge hamburger esco desolate1
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Who no showed??

Jayeyetheking ain't come thru yet...
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    JayEyeTheKing is the only person who hasn't checked in yet. He has until Wednesday before midnight to check in but I'm getting impatient BC I got people sending me messages to see if they can take his spot. So yesterday I tried sending him a message and he hasn't wrote me back. So about 10 minutes ago, I sent him an e-mail asking him what's up and made it easy for him by giving him his battle link so all he has to do is click on it and check in LOL. We'll see what happens.

And yo, Young-Ice, as much as I'd like to see you take his spot and see what you have, fair is fair and if JayEyeTheKing decides not to be in it, I'll have to replace him with someone called "love yal". About 1-2 days ago, we had 3 people who haven't checked in yet and "love yal" was the first person asking me if they can still enter. Since then, two of those 3 battlers have checked in, leaving only one spot. So if JayEyeTheKing doesn't come through, we'll have to see what you have next tournament. Sucks but I have to serve who comes first.

Bracket updated.
  • chriskyte410717
    chriskyte410717 Members Posts: 383
    edited January 2011
    lol at only 2 battles getting finished so far
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    who do i battle next!
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    JayEyeTheKing is the only person who hasn't checked in yet. He has until Wednesday before midnight to check in but I'm getting impatient BC I got people sending me messages to see if they can take his spot. So yesterday I tried sending him a message and he hasn't wrote me back. So about 10 minutes ago, I sent him an e-mail asking him what's up and made it easy for him by giving him his battle link so all he has to do is click on it and check in LOL. We'll see what happens.

And yo, Young-Ice, as much as I'd like to see you take his spot and see what you have, fair is fair and if JayEyeTheKing decides not to be in it, I'll have to replace him with someone called "love yal". About 1-2 days ago, we had 3 people who haven't checked in yet and "love yal" was the first person asking me if they can still enter. Since then, two of those 3 battlers have checked in, leaving only one spot. So if JayEyeTheKing doesn't come through, we'll have to see what you have next tournament. Sucks but I have to serve who comes first.

Bracket updated.

smh he ain't checked in yet! I saw him lurking too..

C'mon jay.. I don't bite...
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    tupacfan wrote: »
    smh he ain't checked in yet! I saw him lurking too..

C'mon jay.. I don't bite...

Alright, well JayEyeTheKing won't be competing in this tournament. That's why he hasn't checked in. love yal will take his spot. I'm updating it now.
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Alright, well JayEyeTheKing won't be competing in this tournament. That's why he hasn't checked in. love yal will take his spot. I'm updating it now.

Oh wow.. I had summin brewing for jay too LOL..
    Yea I saw him lurking, I'm thinking he was gonna check in.. But I'm glad there is a replacement.. Cause I been anticipating.

Thanks!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Yea I saw him lurking, I'm thinking he was gonna check in.. But I'm glad there is a replacement.. Cause I been anticipating.

Thanks!

lmaoooo tupac gurl u are too funny!! ayo she is ready!!!!
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011

Thanks!

Can't wait to see what y'all got!
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Congratulations to Aqua, sniper, Legend and tupacfan on making it to round 2!

7thWard and CM had a bump starting out but the thread is open now, verses are posted, and let's get those votes in to see who will battle L24!

Just waiting on 4 more verses and round two will begin before you know it! But they have plenty of time.
  • The_Hamburger
    The_Hamburger Members Posts: 136
    edited January 2011
    aight time to move my name up, i just murked dude on some serious ?
  • Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Shorten the battle deadlines for the all future rounds. There's no reason why it should take someone more than 2-3 days to check in and post a 16. If you're so busy that you can't spare 1 min to check your battle and 10 min to write your verse, then you probably shouldn't have signed up.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Legend24 wrote: »
    Shorten the battle deadlines for the all future rounds. There's no reason why it should take someone more than 2-3 days to check in and post a 16. If you're so busy that you can't spare 1 min to check your battle and 10 min to write your verse, then you probably shouldn't have signed up.

I know. I just made round one a little longer BC I wanted to make sure all ALL 16 battlers took care of business. Round two should not take as long.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Bracket updated. Get ready for round 2!
  • Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Damn, I'm too impatient for this battle ? . What happens if my dude doesn't check in on time? He just gonna get put down as a no-show?
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Legend24 wrote: »
    Damn, I'm too impatient for this battle ? . What happens if my dude doesn't check in on time? He just gonna get put down as a no-show?

He has until before midnight Eastern time tonight. I noticed he's the only one that hasn't checked in yet. I PMed him soon as I put the threads up and PMed him about 5 hours ago. IDK what's up with him. If he doesn't check in, it would be wrong to find someone to replace him Round 2 BC that'll mean they made it to Round 2 without any effort so 7thwardslim would go down as a no-show and you would advance to the semis by default. Sucks but that's how it has to go down. I'm impatient too! I probably should have entered this tournament lol.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Semi-Final threads are up. I'd love to speed up the semi-finals but remember, Ima be out a couple days during this round so it is what it is and I'll be back to speed it up during the Championship round. Good luck. Peep the Records Thread too.