Jesus as the Savior sent by ? , Good or Bad Affect on Children?

GSonII
GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I am of the belief that man should not have children just for company or tradition. I am of the belief that no matter why man has children that he has committed a evil act if he has brought that child into a world or situation in which he can not handle the truth about himself. The truth is we live and die and nothing else has been proven to stand the test of time. You can do all the right that you can possibly handle and bad unexplainable things will still happen. The truth is if you can't tell your children that you live and you die, but why you are here there are consequences for your actions and they will be enforced by man or your body. If you can not tell your child that with no additives you are a evil being that has put someone else into a situation that you can't handle yourself. I think that anything else has a bad affect on children and people as a whole.

Comments

• thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i say its bad because you are feeding a child ? and its unhealthy.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    My solution is simple, don't have kids and live a stress free life. It works for me = )
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    My solution is simple, don't have kids and live a stress free life. It works for me = )

Co-sign not having children, but I don't have kids and my life is so not stress free.
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    cool story brah
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Yes and to make it better after doing all that, keep them in a bubble away from the trash of other human's minds!
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I don't see anything inherently wrong with having children. However, it's quite possible that this decision to do so to be either be good or bad. But, it is really our call to determine that? How can we say to a child...that they are a mistake or that they didn't meet expectations...or they can't handle the truth? What would truly give us a right to make a child out to be an inconvenience. Sure, it seem like there are more failures than successes, but there are people out there that were once that "evil" kid that people counted out and in the end became someone of importance. I don't mean famous, but I mean they became someone that help other "rejects" to believe that they are somebody.

And just because we live and we die doesn't mean we should be disrespectful to the process. I believe we don't have respect for what it takes to live and it makes death to be just something we can do when we want to. There is the impression that we don't really lose anything when we die. Sure, it may sound like I'm about to preach, but I'm not even going to go there.

There are people who in life that represented freedom, justice, equality and happiness. There was a spiritual aspect to their cause that you just knew what they were about. When they died, it was as if freedom, justice, equality and happiness died. However, there are people who want to try to keep "the spirit" alive. They didn't want their deaths to be the end of what they believed to be good.