What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I finally get it. I don't condone it, but I do get it.

jackthemackjackthemack Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I see why negroes that are making that big paper, whether it be ballin or through school, often leave the sistas alone. When you in that upper echelon of socialites, you pretty much want to negate as much nigga shit as u can. Being with a black woman, you will inevitably and inexplicably encounter moments where nigga shit is unavoidable. You don't want anything that will jeopardize your money game and nigga shit can definitely do that. Often times it's not even from your wife, but from her family and friends.

So ya I understand when a brotha goes and gets that white girl that's used to having something. Cuz there is nothing worse than a black chick that aint never had shit suddenly coming into some money. They turn ALL THE WAY BRAND NEW. If you can't follow, watch Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Replies

• jackthemackjackthemack Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Why is this in the Social Lounge?

Anyways thats just an example of black chicks that got a lil money from their husbands acting fucking crazy. I rarely see a white chick thats married to a black man act that insane.
    edited January 2011
    I don't even watch them. It's AN EXAMPLE.
  • thedesolateonethedesolateone Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I see why negroes that are making that big paper, whether it be ballin or through school, often leave the sistas alone. When you in that upper echelon of socialites, you pretty much want to negate as much nigga shit as u can. Being with a black woman, you will inevitably and inexplicably encounter moments where nigga shit is unavoidable. You don't want anything that will jeopardize your money game and nigga shit can definitely do that. Often times it's not even from your wife, but from her family and friends.

So ya I understand when a brotha goes and gets that white girl that's used to having something. Cuz there is nothing worse than a black chick that aint never had shit suddenly coming into some money. They turn ALL THE WAY BRAND NEW. If you can't follow, watch Real Housewives of Atlanta.

co-sign to a certain extent
    edited January 2011
    I don't condone interracial relationships btw. I just understand now.
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i disagree. don't feel it has 2 do with black women around money but more to do with niggaz getting there dicks wet from a race they're not used to or was unable to fuck b4.

Or the fact that it be black ass niggaz that hate their skin tones and want their kids lite skinted.....ymcmb
    edited January 2011
    When you are a top talent athlete, you got white bitches in a bundle. They throw themselves at you. So it aint like they just getting a new taste.
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    idk niggas just feel they're doing better when they got a bish from another race, look at ol boy getting roasted then posting his hustle and flow cracker bish like it would earn him points...