freethewave
freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Reason
you sure would have a lot of ammo to go on,no hate

Comments

• Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Nas is a hiphop Icon and you're a nobody Nas would win based off that fact alone.
  • freethewave
    edited January 2011
    Hatter wrote: »
    Nas is a hiphop Icon and you're a nobody Nas would win based off that fact alone.

? ,if someone was in a battle with a famous rapper and the no name hit him with good punchline and the famous rapper chocked the famous rapper would get the win based on that.Didnt some dude rip Bizzare in a battle before
  • Hatter
    edited January 2011
    ? ,if someone was in a battle with a famous rapper and the no name hit him with good punchline and the famous rapper chocked the famous rapper would get the win based on that.Didnt some dude rip Bizzare in a battle before

for 1 Bizzare is not a hiphop Icon, Nas is, the Icon status is a automatic victory word to LL and Bis.
  • freethewave
    edited January 2011
    Hatter wrote: »
    for 1 Bizzare is not a hiphop Icon, Nas is, the Icon status is a automatic victory word to LL and Bis.

nah,off tracks maybe but Im talkin one on one with a crowd and judges
  • Hatter
    edited January 2011
    nah,off tracks maybe but Im talkin one on one with a crowd and judges

The crowd is automatically gonna side with Nas off top because its Nas, unless you got a crowd of ? from Harlem or other Nas haters then the ? will lose no matter who he is battling, being real most of them ? will be out there to hear Nas rap he could rap a old verse off Illmatic and still win the battle without saying ? twards you, sign a few autographs and hit the club, while your broke ass is sitting there starring at your mic lol.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    that battling ? is dead. especially since all the gossip sites have popped up. everybody already know his ? laundry so what ammo would you have to use against him.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    idk, man
    i mean
    i could hit the ? with my url-style battle tactics
    but even then that's just me yelling insults that may or may not rhyme
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    since nas would have no idea who i am and he wouldnt know anything about me it would be a handicapped match cuz i know allllllot of ? to diss nas on...

it would be closer then you guys think
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    that battling ? is dead. especially since all the gossip sites have popped up. everybody already know his ? laundry so what ammo would you have to use against him.

Thats makes the skills part even better. Dont go after his ? laundry, aim your shots at his skills. Of course its nas, so you would lose, but everyone needs practice, right?
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Thats makes the skills part even better. Dont go after his ? laundry, aim your shots at his skills. Of course its nas, so you would lose, but everyone needs practice, right?

so i'm going to attack his strongest point , instead of his weakest. Hmm
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    actually i think u could say anything against him and the judges/audience would say nas lost
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Nas may have took some L's in his personal life but he will still spit circles round most ? . Nobody could say Nas' lyrical abilty has ever took any L's.