am i the only one who is still mad at the "LOST" finale?

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
man im still ? that i didnt get the answers ive been looking for. i spent like seven years for some ? . il never watch another show on abc again.

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nope....yo wtf happened to miles, and if they all died after the first plane crash why wasn't michael in heaven with them
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What answers were you looking for that you didn't get?

They didn't all die after the first plane crash and Michael wasn't there because he killed Anna Lucia and Libby.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What answers were you looking for that you didn't get?

They didn't all die after the first plane crash and Michael wasn't there because he killed Anna Lucia and Libby.

what happened to miles
  • ineedpussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    it was just weird. like why didnt ole boy turn to smoke when he went into the hole. and why wasnt micheal with them? did he go to hell? and what was the whole point of desmond having all those damn flashbacks? just unanswered ?
  • thenatureboy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Miles was on the plane with Sawyer, Kate, etc, as to what happened after we don't know. I know the Lost Season 6 DVD was supposed to have footage of Ben/Hurley working together, don't know if they touched on Miles but I assume he just went on to live his life. As to why Miles wasn't in the church with the rest of them, they said something like all the people who were there the island was the most important part of their life for them. For Miles it probably wasn't, he could have gone on to something more important.

When Hurley saw Michael as a ghost or whatever on the island, I got the impression he was trapped on the island for what he did as one of the whispers.

Don't know about the smoke thing.

With Desmond having those flashbacks are you talking about when he became awakened and begin helping the others to awaken themselves?
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • ineedpussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Miles was on the plane with Sawyer, Kate, etc, as to what happened after we don't know. I know the Lost Season 6 DVD was supposed to have footage of Ben/Hurley working together, don't know if they touched on Miles but I assume he just went on to live his life. As to why Miles wasn't in the church with the rest of them, they said something like all the people who were there the island was the most important part of their life for them. For Miles it probably wasn't, he could have gone on to something more important.

When Hurley saw Michael as a ghost or whatever on the island, I got the impression he was trapped on the island for what he did as one of the whispers.

Don't know about the smoke thing.

With Desmond having those flashbacks are you talking about when he became awakened and begin helping the others to awaken themselves?

yeah having those flashbacks helpin others. did he die or was he an "angel"?

and im still trippin on the smoke ? . little buddy went in came out smoke and ole boy went in and came back out as himself. why wasnt adebesi in the church either?
  • thenatureboy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I read somewhere that the Lost creators wanted Ecko to be in the church, but they couldn't come to an agreement over money or scheduling or something.

When Desmond was going around and helping everybody, that was in the purgatory/sideways world, so you could look at that yes he was dead and along with Charlie was the first to realize the world they lived in wasn't real and that they all have a previous life before where they were all connected.

On the smoke thing, I don't know for sure but maybe the man in black turned to smoke because he had killed his mother and had an evil heart while nothing happened to other person because they didn't.
  • ineedpussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    man the ? just crazy
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    they just dropped the ball with the finale. Most folks guessed they were in purgatory from season 1, but the creators said time and time again that wasn't the case, but then you end the show with them basically being in purgatory..it kind of ruined the series for me and i'm a huge fan of the show. The ending was silly because alot of them escaped the island and i assume went on to have meaningful lives, like having families..now why wouldn't their oves ones be there? It was just bad
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I still haven't even bothered to watch the series finale..

I really didn't like the direction the final season was going in early on and bailed then..

my girl was like, u gotta watch it so we can discuss what happened.....

mmmmmmm, no thanks.. glad I didn't, because as someone stated earlier that they were in purgatory, but the producers tried to say they weren't after season 1 and it turns out they were actually in purgatory??

stupid show, had potential, but once the notariety came, they didn't know what or how to end the show.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ineedpussy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    I still haven't even bothered to watch the series finale..

I really didn't like the direction the final season was going in early on and bailed then..

my girl was like, u gotta watch it so we can discuss what happened.....

mmmmmmm, no thanks.. glad I didn't, because as someone stated earlier that they were in purgatory, but the producers tried to say they weren't after season 1 and it turns out they were actually in purgatory??

stupid show, had potential, but once the notariety came, they didn't know what or how to end the show.

smart man
    I'm mad cuz fancast/hulu's no longer carryin the series...so now I'll never finish the rest of season 2 and all of season 3 : (

well do what i do. go to mega video.

also aye jay they keep deletin my threads homie and i be going to admin but they do nothin. can you help a brother out? hook me up with the top brass so i can stop getting my ? deleted.
  • thenatureboy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I guess I'm one of the few people here who didn't really have a problem with the finale and even if you did I don't think that would erase all the great moments and seasons the show delivered.

On the purgatory tip, people were speculating that all the events on the island were purgatory and they weren't. All that was real, it was really only the last season when they introduced the sideways world when that came into place.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yeah i know, but the creators of the show stated time and time again they weren't going with the purgatory theme, and yet, it somehow made it's way in there and made absolutely no sense.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i got all the season on dvd, got to go back and watch them
  • thenatureboy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    yeah i know, but the creators of the show stated time and time again they weren't going with the purgatory theme, and yet, it somehow made it's way in there and made absolutely no sense.

I just looked at is as giving the characters some resolution. They went through all this stuff on the island that changed them and after they died whether it be on the island Jack, Juliet or much later like Hurley, Kate, Sawyer they would be reunited in the end with the people who meant so much to them.