• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Koran describes the Earth's exact shape as like an ostrich egg, which modern science takes as an accurate description of its size . During Mohammad's time, this kind of prediction wasn't common even in the most intellectual circles.

Also, the verse is just a sentence. There are more after that describing it in great detail in the Koran, which go into too specific detail showing that no human being could have just "known" or "guessed" upon. Again, the exact processes of embryology were described in the Koran were not discovered until the 20th century.
    lol... no

ostrich_egg_size.jpg

Planet.jpg
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    at this point i shouldnt be surprised by how ignorant some people are in here, but i always am.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Jank, your support for organized religions is noted.
    in this case it's my support for organizations that you're targeting with your unsupported bigotry
    You are betting on the wrong horse, but it is a free country....
    though i imagine if you had anything to say about it, we'd have to quickly lock up those Catholics who love the ? OF BABYLON
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MO was an enslaver, a slave owner,slave trader, slave ? , torturer, an inciter of and leader of killers and among the world's greatest con artist. But it's a free universe, and you are perfectly free to follow him to hell.

lmao convert to islam you infidel
    christians are so delusional
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    [centering on a person who did not ? even when being arrested for excessive do gooding
    ^^^^lmfaooooo
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Even if the koran was correct and this wasn't all reaching for credibility.....

as my dad says "Even a broken clock is right two times a day."

Islam=L
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yeah there is no ? get over it .im tired of this dumb ? .isnt it ? obvious?
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    How could you come to that conclusion if you ultimately have no idea if there is a ? or not? That's why atheism never make logical sense to me. At least an agnostic acknowledges that he or she has no idea instead of coming to conclusions none of us will know until die, anyway.

even if you die you still wont know because you will be dead stupid dead is dead ?
    you been hoodwinked, bamboozled and you sound like a slave that lives in your masters house