Forget Ja and 50, who told Eminem that he can sing?

Options
2»

Comments

• andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "Em, you claim your mother's crackhead and Kim is a known ? . So what's Hallie gonna be when she grows up?"

Eminem fell apart. He had to put Hallie on his next diss song and go screaming at the end about how Ja better not say his daughter's name again. There is no denying that that line got under his skin.

really don't think Em's singing/harmonizing is that bad..the singing on the No Love chorus and the proof dedication song kinda caught me off guard tho lol..doesn't really take away from the music imo..

@ bolded: can't decide if this is better than Jay's "left the condom on the baby seat" line or whatever he said.. lol both inappropriate as hell but some sick lines..
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bunz wrote: »
    yea but if they battled again u think em would lose? honestly? ya know buster douglas knocked out tyson...... not saying rhymefest is buster douglas... el che is my ? .... but he aint tyson either

i hear you but my point is if he could defeat feminem then there are plenty other emcees out there that can battle him line for line, bar for bar. for a sec let's not mention people like black thought, pharoahe monch, or ANY of the quannum emcees (tom aka lyrics born, lateef the truth speaker or BIG BAD TIM aka the gift of gab), i'm gonna take that ? overseas to the UK. artists like rodney p aka da riddim killah would DESTROY marshmallow mathers with that bakardi yardy slang and delivery. hell maybe even wiley might give him a run for his money if not the femcees like ms. brat and ms. dynamite.
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "Em, you claim your mother's crackhead and Kim is a known ? . So what's Hallie gonna be when she grows up?"

Eminem fell apart. He had to put Hallie on his next diss song and go screaming at the end about how Ja better not say his daughter's name again. There is no denying that that line got under his skin.

yeah, that's a true sign of weakness there but that's what happens when you put your own ? laundry out to be aired for everyone to see and smell. he can blame nobody but himself. for someone to hate his own mother and his baby's mom i have to question if even he's a closet homosexual. alot of homosexuals despise their mother. not all but some.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Gee....lmao just playing