What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Morning breath french kissing

Ioniz3dSPIRITZIoniz3dSPIRITZ Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I hate it when my girl always want to start kissing in the early morning. Should I just tell to wash her mouth out with listerine before we go at it? Or would that be to harsh. Because that is an immediate turn off. Have any of you guys been in the same situation when your s/o wants to start kissing when the breath is smellin like a garbage disposal.

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    hate that shit
  • The_RecruiterThe_Recruiter Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    its wack. never been a fan.
  • BReddyBReddy Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    dragonbreath-pam-o.gif

i hate that shit too cuh
  • Go figure...Go figure... Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    jus for one time kiss her back n make sure she get plenty whiff of that strong hot breath n she wont wanna do it no more...if ur hesitant right before it goes down jus think about it paying back in the long run...good luck
  • #Kew#Kew Posts: 299
    edited January 2011
    loved that shyt with my last chick cuz her breath wasn't that bad. we use to go at it in the AM...memories :-(
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    That chick must be willing to do anything with her mouth then... that or she madly in love.

I, personally, couldn't fuck wit it but like "Go figure...." said above, see how she likes your morning breath too one time. If she could deal with it, then report back for further instructions.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    my ex sometimes had that kung fu morning breath. but when it was about to go down, i ignored it. hell cuz i kno my breath wasn't best either lol
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • DakariDakari Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    fuck outta here. hard on hoes
    33y72g5.jpg
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    #Kew wrote: »
    loved that shyt with my last chick cuz her breath wasn't that bad. we use to go at it in the AM...memories :-(

^^^This right here.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    if i got company the first thing i do is brush my teeth when i wake up
  • #Kew#Kew Posts: 299
    edited January 2011
    if i got company the first thing i do is brush my teeth when i wake up

sexy, minty breath post^^^
  • Rocket KiddRocket Kidd Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    make light of the situation and jokingly tell her to freshen the breath...hopefully you both do so.
  • not this again!not this again! the dude playing the dude, disguised as another dude Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I do not support that movement.

If she wants that, she needs to go in the bathroom and SCRUB those fuckin' teeth first.
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    is it so hard to tell a bish to go brush her teeth, shiiit y'all like kissing so much both y'all get yo kung-fu panda kicking stank breath asses up n go brush together, shit ain't hard.
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    just keep some certs/ altoids / mints next to the bed... thats what i do

*shrugs
  • Mr PopoMr Popo Just Call Me Mister Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Hell naw. I don't get down like that. We gotta brush our teeth if we gonna be kissing after waking up.
    nfl-afc-championship-new-england-patriots-denver-broncos3.jpg

• bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    make her brush her teeth first...shit aint hard to do....grow some nuts
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    make her brush her teeth first...shit aint hard to do....grow some nuts

Like, geez. It took 20 posts to hear this?

Ngga er' body bref stink in the am, nggas aint learn how to tell a btych the truth w/ a pinch of comedy to take off the sting? Cmon
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i love that doo-doo breath
  • lighthearted25lighthearted25 Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    guy im seeing now is really weird about that stuff. like he always tries to kiss and im like no, our breath stank or he'll come by unexpectadly in the morning before i've brushed my teeth and try to kiss. he'll go"it can't be that bad, let me smell it" and get all up in my face. that shit is a definate no no.