Do men and/or women really think they make their s/o ? ?

2»

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    ? you definitely aint making her bust, ? have it down to a science..........you said she said it herself, performance like no other, not saying a person can't make their s/p feel good, but rather you're not the cause of their ? , we are all in charge of our own ?

ask the ? who say they bust in under 2 mins their first time ? ...yes you can control it but it's something that takes work over time and not everybody can just "do it"
  • Rizzo-da-Great
    Rizzo-da-Great Members Posts: 73
    edited January 2011
    She said no other ? ever came close to my performances so this thread premise is off

dam near every girl says that ? , she inflating your ego homie. everytime I get with a girl after the first time or 2 they like oh nobody has ? me like you do blah blah blah. they just tryna get more ? so they wanna make you feel like the man, you could be up there on list but when you hear that ? trust most of the time she been ? better but you just the best available ? she can get at the moment. yall ? REALLY listen to these hoes? you aint discovering ? you aint winnin no trophys
  • Rizzo-da-Great
    edited January 2011
    ? you definitely aint making her bust, ? have it down to a science..........you said she said it herself, performance like no other, not saying a person can't make their s/p feel good, but rather you're not the cause of their ? , we are all in charge of our own ?

if you mean a man cant go into the nervious system and alter the chemical reactions to make a woman reach orgasms then ya your right...what is the point your trying to make?
  • Rizzo-da-Great
    edited January 2011
    Nah shorty was ? crazy ? made a mess

No need for her to inflate my ego a puddle of her ? in my bed inflated it enough

some chicks can ? like that doesnt mean you any better then teh next ? lol, ive had girls that i went gold metal performance on but they cant get it like that ive had chicks that i didnt put too muh effort into and they were skeetin and squiirtin and drippin all over me, some cant take the ? too long before they start to look ? and cant function anymore some can get dicked down all night no problem.

that chick prolly been ran threw by ? and came all over the place and she told them they were the best too
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    some chicks can ? like that doesnt mean you any better then teh next ? lol, ive had girls that i went gold metal performance on but they cant get it like that ive had chicks that i didnt put too muh effort into and they were skeetin and squiirtin and drippin all over me, some cant take the ? too long before they start to look ? and cant function anymore some can get dicked down all night no problem.

that chick prolly been ran threw by ? and came all over the place and she told them they were the best too

Lmmfao.........
  • Rizzo-da-Great
    edited January 2011
    the same way you know a ? prolly lie'n when hes like "ya i ALWAYS make my girls ? multiple time, i get SO much ? " you know a girl prolly lie'n when she like "your the best ive EVER had, NOBODY can ? me like you do, i NEVER did that with anyone before"

im just sayin though
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    so i just got some GOAT head today...
    i came with no hands so i guess she made me ?
    T/S stay losin
  • Rizzo-da-Great
    edited January 2011
    Even tho I said the visual>>>>>>>>>Words .? outta here wit the wack over analyzing

lol was that too much analizaing for you? dont like to think much do you

just keep believe'n the "? " you ? wit, itll get you places ?
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    if you think its you and not his/her mental, you setting yourself up to be heartbroken

Well if he/she has captured your mind and the attraction is beyond anything solely physical than yes, it is your "mental" which they have stimulated and through that they stimulate other parts causing arousal leading to orgasm.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Well if he/she has captured your mind and the attraction is beyond anything solely physical than yes, it is your "mental" which they have stimulated and through that they stimulate other parts causing arousal leading to orgasm.

THAT'S what I was saying
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    All the time; just ask her...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    The purpose of sex is to ? . Two people knowing what the ? they're doing FTW.