Anybody remember when Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez burned down a mansion?

2»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    he did...Andre Rison and Left Eye used to beat each other's ass

if thats the case 9 headlocks than
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    why she do that?

TLC are the GOAT

damn were none of you ? alive in the 90's? This is a well known story...Lisa Lopes and Andre Rison had a very volatile relationship...abusive, infidelity, alcohol, etc....he stayed out all night one night and she got mad and burned some ? of his in the bathtub of their/his home but she was able to put it out...fast forward to sometime in the near future and they get into another fight/argument...she snaps completely, throws all of his tennis shoes in the new bathtub and lights them on fire...only difference is the new bathtub had been made of a different material and she couldn't put the fire out and it spread...she takes off running and the story hits the news
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    R.I.P....but ? was crazy
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    damn were none of you ? alive in the 90's? This is a well known story...Lisa Lopes and Andre Rison had a very volatile relationship...abusive, infidelity, alcohol, etc....he stayed out all night one night and she got mad and burned some ? of his in the bathtub of their/his home but she was able to put it out...fast forward to sometime in the near future and they get into another fight/argument...she snaps completely, throws all of his tennis shoes in the new bathtub and lights them on fire...only difference is the new bathtub had been made of a different material and she couldn't put the fire out and it spread...she takes off running and the story hits the news

i was locked up in the 90's
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

Great post
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I would do OJ on her.

I remember when that ? happened and a lot of brothers got ? and said they would have chocked that ? and a lot of sisters happy as hell and rooting for Left Eye.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    darkrain wrote: »
    I would do OJ on her.

I remember when that ? happened and a lot of brothers got ? and said they would have chocked that ? and a lot of sisters happy as hell and rooting for Left Eye.

Real talk. These ? today talk about busting car windows, strapping ? to bombs, and they love got a limit.... LeftEye actually set a house on fire and walked away scottfree. Lisa Lopes go hard.
  • owHOTdman
    owHOTdman Members Posts: 400
    edited January 2011
    Left Eye made damn sure Andre Rison never forgot her
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Real talk. Rappers talk about shooting, stabbing, and dropping refrigerators on people, Lefteye took down a house in a presumably white neighborhood. I think this qualifies her as a legend. Possibly the GOAT
    Damn! LMAO!