Have you read the book by, or heard of Milton William Cooper?

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Social Lounge
The book was entitled "Behold A Pale White Horse." He speaks of marshal law, etc etc, and sadly was shot and killed by troopers in 2001.

"Milton William Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 6, 2001) was an American writer, shortwave broadcaster, conspiracy theorist,[3] and political activist."

Spoke of conspiracies and predictions in regard to the U.S government and the shady practices going on behind closed doors and one being:

" In June 2001 he warned publicly about an important terrorist attack on United States of America that would be blamed on Osama Bin Laden"

"Wiki" has a big write up on him, his works etc

Heard of him last night and just starting to read the book which was emailed to me, as apparently very hard to acquire.

Comments

• BReddy
    BReddy Banned Users Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yeah i learned about him through ? c and some other sources

oh no.... i haven't read it either.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BReddy wrote: »
    yeah i learned about him through ? c and some other sources

oh no.... i haven't read it either.

Do you recall at all what ? C said about him?
  • BReddy
    BReddy Banned Users Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Do you recall at all what ? C said about him?

well he was speaking about books he read in prison, and he mentioned it in this song@4:31
  • Neva_Change
    Neva_Change Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah I heard of him before when I was reading some works by Phil Schneider. Never bought any of his books, though.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The answer is yes.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ohhh yeah...he kept it real
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yes.....pretty much.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yes. Behold a Pale Horse, right? He's right about a few things but most of it is fabricated or he got some bad information. Most of it I can explain but there are a few things I happen to know for a fact he got wrong
  • Mackandal1804
    Mackandal1804 Members Posts: 38
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    Yes. Behold a Pale Horse, right? He's right about a few things but most of it is fabricated or he got some bad information. Most of it I can explain but there are a few things I happen to know for a fact he got wrong

.... like? I hate vague blanket statements like this

on topic, heard of him, but can't find the book. anywhere online ?
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have read his book. I used to be big on conspiracy theories. I still have his book, along with books from Jim Marrs, David Icke, and every other conspiracy theory author that hiphop has promoted. He actually recanted on many of the things he wrote in BAPH, in particular everthing he wrote about aliens, which was probably 50% of the book. The rest was just anti-communist and anti-mason b.s.
  • b*braze
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    I have read his book. I used to be big on conspiracy theories. I still have his book, along with books from Jim Marrs, David Icke, and every other conspiracy theory author that hiphop has promoted. He actually recanted on many of the things he wrote in BAPH, in particular everthing he wrote about aliens, which was probably 50% of the book. The rest was just anti-communist and anti-mason b.s.

this was what i was talking about
  • b*braze
    edited February 2011
    Options
    .... like? I hate vague blanket statements like this

on topic, heard of him, but can't find the book. anywhere online ?

lol.. sorry. and i know im bout to give all the CTs ammo with this but the gov't does track keywords about certain ? said on the internet and i'd rather not lose my security clearance/job so i'll just leave it at that. but yes, most of the time it aint what you thinkin.