too comfortable too soon to be telling me this.

124»

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    Well...damn lol

U gotta certificate and everything..
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    kzzl wrote: »
    I'm in the industrial business, you meet all kinds of people in this ? . I've floated between different jobs and different companies. Too many to pin point when and where I met who over the years.

You know, the more I think about it, I work in a factory and I bet dudes and hoes here are just a foul. I just don't hear much about it. It's majority white and I try to keep to myself. I hear a lot more than I want to.
  • ptnutz
    edited February 2011
    was chit chatting with a freak that told me she ? 5 ? in one day once.

not all at the same place either.

according to her, she "just drove around town going to ? houses"

lol. Hoe giving out ? like she the ice cream man.
  • ptnutz
    edited February 2011
    Me and this girl I know was talking and the subject of homosexuality came up. So I told her I feel women are inherently more ? than males because of all the borderline ? they do on a regular basis. So she was like, "Nah, that's not true. I got two different "straight" male friends that have admitted to letting another guy give them head."

I was like:

n21280704526_703689_3750.jpg

Then she had the nerve to defend them on some "It's not ? if you only recieve." To which I had to respond with the:

shaq-face.jpg

Ashamed to say it, but I work with a former prison guard who has that same f--ked up logic. I figure if there is a sexual act between 2 willing men, it's ? , no matter who's giving or receiving.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I was in Job Corp one time and I was in the room with my 4 roomates at the time. Anyway we all in the room talking about how cool it would be to make a million dollars one day. some how or another one of the guys was like

"would yall suck a ? for a million dollars"?

3 of us looked at the muthafucka and almost in unison yelled

"HELLL NAAAW!!"

so ? is talking about ? all that ? ? i'd have to do something else to get it. one of the guys who said hell naw asked the cat that asked the questions

"? why? would you?

mind you... me and the other roomate still LOL at the thought of somebody actually doing that ? and talking bout if it aint ? we cant get down when all of a sudden we seeing hesitation from the guy that asked the question and then this muthafucka...I swear to ? said the unthinkable

"well, I dont know dog, it's amillion dollars nawwmean? Id have to suck that ? and then move to another city"

All 3 of us looked at that muthafucka IN SHOCK!!! funny thing was he said that ? like if he said he'd move to another city, then that would make it less faggish. He was actually cheesing and had his fist up like somebody was gonna give him some dap and he looked legitimately taken back when we was like

" ? naw ? you a ? ? get the ? out of our room."

We was comtemplating kicking this mans ass the whole rest of the day but decided against it but he was definately ignored as a roomate from then till when he left 2 weeks later
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    jek wrote: »
    I was in Job Corp one time and I was in the room with my 4 roomates at the time. Anyway we all in the room talking about how cool it would be to make a million dollars one day. some how or another one of the guys was like

"would yall suck a ? for a million dollars"?

3 of us looked at the muthafucka and almost in unison yelled

"HELLL NAAAW!!"

so ? is talking about ? all that ? ? i'd have to do something else to get it. one of the guys who said hell naw asked the cat that asked the questions

"? why? would you?

mind you... me and the other roomate still LOL at the thought of somebody actually doing that ? and talking bout if it aint ? we cant get down when all of a sudden we seeing hesitation from the guy that asked the question and then this muthafucka...I swear to ? said the unthinkable

"well, I dont know dog, it's amillion dollars nawwmean? Id have to suck that ? and then move to another city"

All 3 of us looked at that muthafucka IN SHOCK!!! funny thing was he said that ? like if he said he'd move to another city, then that would make it less faggish. He was actually cheesing and had his fist up like somebody was gonna give him some dap and he looked legitimately taken back when we was like

" ? naw ? you a ? ? get the ? out of our room."

We was comtemplating kicking this mans ass the whole rest of the day but decided against it but he was definately ignored as a roomate from then till when he left 2 weeks later

Thats hilarious.
  • indianabred
    indianabred Members Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    I met a chick, we're talking for a while, getting to know each other, ? like that. The topic of sex comes up. She tells me she's ? 21 dudes. She's 22. Disgusting.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ptnutz wrote: »
    You know, the more I think about it, I work in a factory and I bet dudes and hoes here are just a foul. I just don't hear much about it. It's majority white and I try to keep to myself. I hear a lot more than I want to.

I wouldn't put it past them. But the ? I mentioned ain't nothing compared to the types of folks I met while I was driving trucks. At a truck stop, alot of them truck drivers done been on the road for 4 weeks or 6 months straight. ? be lonely and be quick to run they mouth to anyone that's willing to stand their and listen. And damn, all of us got a story we can tell bout the road.