Ladies would you really expect your man to fight for you?

KplusK
KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
If you get into a confrontation with another dude while yall out and say your mans at the bathroom or getting the popcorn or whatever and he comes back and see you beefing with a ? would you expect him to defend your honor and try and stomp dude out? And how many of you have a dude out there that you can honestly say he would jump in front of a bullet for you?

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Stomp him out? No that's a bit rash. But if someone is being disrespectful and won't take "I have a boyfriend" for an answer, then hell yes I expect my man to address the situation. What else is he gonna do? Stand on the sidelines and watch.....lmao...I couldn't imagine being with a guy who did that. If that ever happened to me, I'd leave him right then and there wherever we were. I'd be done.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Stomp him out? No that's a bit rash. But if someone is being disrespectful and won't take "I have a boyfriend" for an answer, then hell yes I expect my man to address the situation. What else is he gonna do? Stand on the sidelines and watch.....lmao...I couldn't imagine being with a guy who did that. If that ever happened to me, I'd leave him right then and there wherever we were. I'd be done.

what if yo man get popped?
  • Jinx Monetary
    Jinx Monetary Members Posts: 22
    edited January 2011
    I'd expect him to step in and tell dude to ? off. That's his responsibility. If he's not going to stand up for me at least physically he's of no use.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    What if he get popped??? well damn. why take it to that extreme?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    what if yo man get popped?

In that unfortunate situation I'd have to cross my fingers and hope for the best. But I'll be damned if he stands there and look at me like I'm supposed to check another man. Smh...I couldn't even imagine. That's bitchassness right there. Immediate turn off.
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    now this, I would do.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    In that unfortunate situation I'd have to cross my fingers and hope for the best. But I'll be damned if he stands there and look at me like I'm supposed to check another man. Smh...I couldn't even imagine. That's bitchassness right there. Immediate turn off.

the bolded is pungent ether LMAO

I read this twice and laughed

I guess dating black women is dangerous in 2k11
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i dont expect it cause i dont go lookin for trouble

someone had received the beat down before because of me tho :(
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i dont expect it cause i dont go lookin for trouble

someone had received the beat down before because of me tho :(

Tell That Story....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    what happens if he stands up for u and ends up catching a beat down lol
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    what happens if he stands up for u and ends up catching a beat down lol

lmao...thats what im saying specially if a female know she's with a dude thats not a fighter like that but still wants him to say sumting or do sumtin when a situation like that come about. But i would stomp a ? out for my girl cali say what you want ? and get the business
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Tell That Story....

smh

when i was in 11th grade it was this cat that didnt like my bf he didnt want to fight him tho cause this cat was like 5'4 and my bf is 6'6 and my bf is pretty docile so he would talk ? and my bf would just keep pushin (said it wasnt worth it :-? )

so one day this cat see's me and he with a bunch of ? so he tell's these hoes that im ol boy gf and that they should whoop my ass on behalf of him since he wont fight, so they started chasin me but luckily i was by my friends house so i ran into her ? till they left (yea i ran ioongiveafuck) so once they left i went home and i called him and told him what happened, he said dont worry about it yada yada honestly i didnt think he was gonna do ? ..
    next day i went to school n everybody askin me what the ? did my bf do and why and whats his problem
    apparently he went to ol boys house broke the door in beat the ? outta him in his house dragged him down 2 flights of stairs into the street and stomps his head into the pavement while his friends watched
    i didnt see dude for like 2 months after that and he wouldnt even look in my direction when i did see him

the end
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I'm too classy to get into fights :/
    But if one where to ever occur, then i expect him to address the situation/fight for me if necessary.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    "Well why you startin trouble in the first place.

Excuse me sir"
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    moreno.s wrote: »

i'm too classy to get into fights :/

but if one where to ever occur, then i expect him to address the situation/fight for me if necessary.

charcoal colored girl's always fightin

why you lie nigerian?
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    KplusK wrote: »
    lmao...thats what im saying specially if a female know she's with a dude thats not a fighter like that but still wants him to say sumting or do sumtin when a situation like that come about. But i would stomp a ? out for my girl cali say what you want ? and get the business

lol at me wondering the same thing
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2011
    u gotta step in there and at least fight a ? depending on the situation..........but if you beefin wit some chick.....nah I aint gonna play myself like that.....

if you beefin wit a chick....I'mma pull u a way.....if you want to fight....cool....but thats not a wise decision to me....I'm not one of them ? that be all on a chick ? if she win a fight....
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I do not get into fights either especially with men, but if something did happen... in situations where I am disrespected or violated yes I'd expect my man to defend and protect me. Cuz if he stands there and don't do ? , he is a punk to me and I could not respect him. Not saying he has to get physical whatsoever but he should at least stand up for me. I would do it for him too, I would always have his back.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i'm a fighter...

i know it's dangerous out here...
    but i'm a fighter..

*shrugs*
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    akforty7 wrote: »
    I do not get into fights either especially with men, but if something did happen... in situations where I am disrespected or violated yes I'd expect my man to defend and protect me. Cuz if he stands there and don't do ? , he is a punk to me and I could not respect him. Not saying he has to get physical whatsoever but he should at least stand up for me. I would do it for him too, I would always have his back.

So if Kimbo Slice got in your grill and your man wasnt smart to take him to the ground and use his submission game (no homillz) and caught that beating.

he stilla punk? please dont lie.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    just shoot him
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    if its some big burly dude

? that

I aint tryna get beat down in front of my chick
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2011
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    What woman wouldnt? Even though they're usually the more peaceful sex & there probably gonna try to pull u away from the situation if it close to coming to blows she would at least expect u to speak up in her defense. Also what kinda man wouldnt speak up for his woman? There is no excuse for u to be grown man w/ no kinda hand skills whatsoever. U deserve to get yo ass whooped (esp. on front of yo woman) if thats the case.