Who falls out of Love faster....Women or Men?

Options
13»

Comments

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lyte as a rock would tell you that she slave ? dark

blurple? Like crunchy black blurple?

Bored? Why you bored?

Why don't i believe you?

Cause it says so manly she is...

Yeah, she Crunchy Blac blurple. Blurple like half past dark-thirty. My momma is darknesses. She cute though. And the "So manly she is" is a play on words....nothing more, nothing less....those are my ? , in my bedroom.
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Nah there's some ? who really wouldn't give a ? if they're girl came and said "I ? so and so"...I've seen it happen and I've seen those same dudes sitting a listening to Sade over a woman they loved

So then, that would mean that men fall out of love faster than women, right?
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2011
    Options
    According to the Stalking Resource Center:

* 1,006,970 women and 370,990 men are stalked annually in the United States.
    * 1 in 12 women and 1 in 45 men will be stalked in their lifetime.
    * 77% of female and 64% of male victims know their stalker.
    * 87% of stalkers are men.
    * 59% of female victims and 30% of male victims are stalked by an intimate partner.
    any more questions....

All about pride...not love..plus, women are far more superior with the stalking skills than men...
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »

yeah, she crunchy blac blurple. Blurple like half past dark-thirty. My momma is darknesses. She cute though. And the "so manly she is" is a play on words....nothing more, nothing less....those are my ? , i

my bedroom.

well i need more hands

those ? need 4 thumb's up

texas boi you can get back to the thread b and stop shakin yo head son
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I understand completely where you are coming from. A man, just like a woman, has a barrier that is put up so that ? can not, or will not find its way through...kinda like when the sperm meets the egg...it has to eat through the membrane before it hits pay dirt....honestly speaking though...how many men do you know that will cry for weeks on end at the very thought of some woman? How many men will sit outside her job, or hide in the bushes for a peek at that woman he "loves"?

Lies. A man will cheat because the urge to do it is there...even if he is truly in "love" a man has to reach that point where cheating no longer makes sense to him...and it ain't love that does it...his old ass just got tired.

Gotta disagree w/ u ma. There is no room for "urges" in my definition of truly being "in love" w/ someone. It's not to be confused w/ "loving someone a whole lot".
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So then, that would mean that men fall out of love faster than women, right?

no i said those men never loved those women to begin with...ok i'll put it like this...I know some women who are in love who can answer the question of what if your man cheated...I don't know any man who is in love who can answer that question w/o either trying to deflect and make a joke, saying some wild outlandish ? , or just not being able to answer at all
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All about pride...not love..plus, women are far more superior with the stalking skills than men...

and you know this how
  • ms.jones
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Gotta disagree w/ u ma. There is no room for "urges" in my definition of truly being "in love" w/ someone. It's not to be confused w/ "loving someone a whole lot".

Ok, in the instance of being truly "in love" with some one, explain how a man married for 5+ years will cheat on his mate....she's everything that he needs and more...dutiful wife, loving companion, never stingy in the bedroom...but yet and still, the man finds a way to cheat...why didn't his "love" for his wife keep his ? in his pants? Is it that he just really likes her a whole lot, or is he in love?
    no i said those men never loved those women to begin with...ok i'll put it like this...I know some women who are in love who can answer the question of what if your man cheated...I don't know any man who is in love who can answer that question w/o either trying to deflect and make a joke, saying some wild outlandish ? , or just not being able to answer at all

Well see, I know a man, and I asked him what if his wife was out here doing the same ? he does....eating ? , ? raw, and busting inside...this man has been married for 28 years...and do you know what he said? Even though he loves his wife, he won't be down and out about her leaving if she found out. You know why? Because she's replaceable....28 years of marriage, and kids, and "loving" and she is still replaceable. He said he would be hurt if she did do some ? like that, but he knows she ain't going no where, and that he don't even need to think along those lines....kinda backs my first statement...men get over ? alot faster than women.
    and you know this how

It's a ? contest....no man wants to be in second place. 2nd place is 1st loser, and no man that I know wants to be thought of as a loser.
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not to derail anything

But if my gurl cheated on me I wouldn't immediately leave her cuz she's done much much more for me than just the sex...but we would definitely be in an open relationship...cuz it's taken the almighty strength of Jesus to keep me off some of these hoes!
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ok, in the instance of being truly "in love" with some one, explain how a man married for 5+ years will cheat on his mate....she's everything that he needs and more...dutiful wife, loving companion, never stingy in the bedroom...but yet and still, the man finds a way to cheat...why didn't his "love" for his wife keep his ? in his pants? Is it that he just really likes her a whole lot, or is he in love?.

Alright...keep in mind we are going off of my definition of being "in love".....which to me there is no breaking of that trust and bond when it is at that level. In your example, I would say the man may love his wife a great deal, but not enough to be 100% faithful. That inability to be faithful ( and again this is solely my opinion and how I differentiate between it as a man ) disqualifies him from being "in love". Not disputing the man's love for his wife, just saying that being "in love" is a step above just loving someone. I also believe that people can fall out of love for whatever reason.
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'd say women fall out of love faster. The concept of love is much more elusive to men because in general we have to go out and find it. For women, even the lets say "not-so-marketable" ones, the chance comes TO THEM more often...maybe even every day. It's easier for them to break ? off and wait for the next best thing to come along.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    women make men fall out of love
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Can't ever seem to get a straight answer on this. What exactly does it mean to be 'in love'?

exactly! I live by I'm effin with you or I'm not effin with you.
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm going with men. There are too many reasons and variations between the sexes to list but I'm going to say this: "IT TAKES A LOT FOR MEN TO LOVE." Women are groomed for that ? emotionally and culturally. "Find a good man, don't be a ? , always be a lady, find a man to treat you right cuz there are no good men, blah, blah, blah." Totally different from what men get. "Conquer ? , make money, be powerful, blah, blah, blah". For a man to give up what comes with that, I say that is love. A chick acts sideways a dude is hurt becuz he has given up a lot more than the woman who has always, since age 13, had some ? trying to ? /claim her.
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ok, in the instance of being truly "in love" with some one, explain how a man married for 5+ years will cheat on his mate....she's everything that he needs and more...dutiful wife, loving companion, never stingy in the bedroom...but yet and still, the man finds a way to cheat...why didn't his "love" for his wife keep his ? in his pants? Is it that he just really likes her a whole lot, or is he in love?

Well see, I know a man, and I asked him what if his wife was out here doing the same ? he does....eating ? , ? raw, and busting inside...this man has been married for 28 years...and do you know what he said? Even though he loves his wife, he won't be down and out about her leaving if she found out. You know why? Because she's replaceable....28 years of marriage, and kids, and "loving" and she is still replaceable. He said he would be hurt if she did do some ? like that, but he knows she ain't going no where, and that he don't even need to think along those lines....kinda backs my first statement...men get over ? alot faster than women.

It's a ? contest....no man wants to be in second place. 2nd place is 1st loser, and no man that I know wants to be thought of as a loser.

that's arrogance, comfort and control not really being in love that you just described...trust me as a man I can tell you it's much more than a pride thing...
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would think that men fall out of love quicker than women....with men, he will leave a woman over a bowl of cereal if he's fed up with her ? . For a woman, she will take so much off of a man, and find reasons to stay and work things out. A man will go out and bang another chick with no problem...a woman will still think about her man first, and then have sex as a means to "get over" him.
    C/S i dont know what yall ? talking bout in this thread.. but men will leave faster... yall crazy
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    IMO, it seems as if Men take forever to truly love a chick but, when we do....its for life. To the girl we really let our guard down with, no matter how things may have ended up, we'll still have a certain amount of love for her. Women....I think they feel the same way in some situations. When it's truly Real Love. But I've also seen over the years, how chicks could say she loved a ? with all her heart one day & completely feel "nothing" for the ? next week. Just wake up one day & be like.....

CS this... Because as males we don't put ourselves in a vulnerable position all like that so when you do it really is real and genuine. More times than not we're just trying to ? whereas women are always looking for a "relationship" so its like they go through the motions while for us it is more of a significant event, especially when you moved slow.
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think men do. Women will give you signs like calling for a break. That's her way of mentally checking out of the relationship. It's just men fail to see it and keep clinging on. Whereas men will just say, it's over and not call for a break.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Females of course. But it really doesnt mean ? . They are really just in love with attention and the feeling of "love" not the actual human being. The man is more like a prop. Or a small ingredient to the whole thing.

Men on the other hand are actually serious about loving the person. USually when a man falls in love he loves HER. Not just love itself. ? just be in love with security, money and shelter. They could give a ? about the man providing it for them. That ? can have a ? head for a nipple they wouldnt know the difference.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    IMO, it seems as if Men take forever to truly love a chick but, when we do....its for life. To the girl we really let our guard down with, no matter how things may have ended up, we'll still have a certain amount of love for her. Women....I think they feel the same way in some situations. When it's truly Real Love. But I've also seen over the years, how chicks could say she loved a ? with all her heart one day & completely feel "nothing" for the ? next week. Just wake up one day & be like.....

Women fall out of love faster because they fall in love faster than men. A woman can be in love with a new ? every 3 months, but really be in love though as if the last ? never existed.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    Women fall out of love faster because they fall in love faster than men. A woman can be in love with a new ? every 3 months, but really be in love though as if the last ? never existed.

Word...like that song "When a Woman's Fed Up"....chicks will think about leaving a ? for months & never tell him. We thinkin everything all kosher. Then one day, she just be like I'm done. Cold Turkey & be dead ass serious, ready to move on with her life. A ? be scratching his head like....

I guess the consensus is...

A woman will put up with alot of ? from a man but...when she over it, she over it. Ain't nothin that man can do to get that woman back & because of that, it seems like they fall out of love faster.

A man doesn't really put up with ? like a woman would. But once we get used to a chick, its hard to let her go. We dont really let too many woman that deep into our heart & we dont like repeating the process too many times.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Word...like that song "When a Woman's Fed Up"....chicks will think about leaving a ? for months & never tell him. We thinkin everything all kosher. Then one day, she just be like I'm done. Cold Turkey & be dead ass serious, ready to move on with her life. A ? be scratching his head like....

I guess the consensus is...

A woman will put up with alot of ? from a man but...when she over it, she over it. Ain't nothin that man can do to get that woman back & because of that, it seems like they fall out of love faster.

A man doesn't really put up with ? like a woman would. But once we get used to a chick, its hard to let her go. We dont really let too many woman that deep into our heart & we dont like repeating the process too many times.

Hell no we don't like repeating that ? . That's why we be so hurt when a chick leave and we were really in love with her. It's damn near impossible to explain to a woman what is going through a ? 's head when he finally decides that this woman is who he wants to really open up to. Which is why it's so hard for men to do it, it takes a lot for that to happen for real. Women are emotional so to be in love with a man isn't all that hard for a woman to do, but I will say it does take a lot for a woman to fall out of love with a ? . So if a woman does, that ? was really slacking on the job, it's rare for a woman to just stop loving a ? for no reason, he earned that ? somehow.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't like others to know how I feel about someone, because it's a personal emotion. I find that others dig because they want to know "secrets".. By finding out who's your true love, they think they find your true weakness, and many prey upon who you love, just because you love them. So Iam shut in, and I share my feelings with my mate, but I do not share my feelings with the open public about my mate, so people can assume Iam not inlove with someone when Iam. It's not for them to know how I feel about who I love.

I have women who stalk me, which means they are always preying upon my love life, it do not matter who Iam in a relationship with, they try to sabatoge the relationship with GOSSIP, RUMORS and LIES, so Iam very personal about my feelings. I wonder why these women want to know who Iam in love with, when they are not my friends? It's very odd to me. I don't study other peoples relationships if Iam not involved in their lives. I don't understand why it's important for people who do not LOVE you in any way to know who you are inlove with?

I hate the fact that people pay so much attention to who's in a RELATIONSHIP when it's so many important issues to ADDRESS in the world.

Just because someone isnt acting like they are inlove do not mean they are not. Some people are not emotional around others. I think it's hard to tell who falls out of love faster. People think when people argue or say they hate each other that mean they are out of love. People picture love as some FICTION PERFECT story, and too quick to JUDGE.

My grandmother always told me, when you really love someone you will know when to let them go. If you love someone you are not going to stay with them if the relationship is bringing yourself down, or bringing them down. THATS not real LOVE. Real LOVERS know when to depart. So just because people break up do not mean the LOVE isnt REAL. Certain people FALL IN LOVE, but are not meant to be in a relationship forever. Thats just the way life is, everything has a season, and seasons change.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    Hell no we don't like repeating that ? . That's why we be so hurt when a chick leave and we were really in love with her. It's damn near impossible to explain to a woman what is going through a ? 's head when he finally decides that this woman is who he wants to really open up to. Which is why it's so hard for men to do it, it takes a lot for that to happen for real. Women are emotional so to be in love with a man isn't all that hard for a woman to do, but I will say it does take a lot for a woman to fall out of love with a ? . So if a woman does, that ? was really slacking on the job, it's rare for a woman to just stop loving a ? for no reason, he earned that ? somehow.

Men thinking WOMEN are totally EMOTIONAL is a weakness. Alot of that disturb behaviour is mental imbalanced. More women are mentally imbalanced not EMOTIONAL. They know that men want a woman to be emotional, so they act EMOTIONAL, but woman are not RANNED by emotions like men thinking. A lot of women are manipulitive, which take THOUGHT. A lot of women are psychotic which is controlled by thought. Women will premeditate in a relationship, which means they will THINK and plan the whole relationship, when a man will take it day by day. So I can't say women are more emotional. Women act MORE emotional than men, but we are not ranned by EMOTION.