If you was in prison for life would u smash a ? ?

P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in AKA Donkey
Say u in prison for life , biggest life sentence ever and you're sharin a cell with a ? now that's the closest you will ever ever get to a female so if u ? dont tell me u wouldnt smash that.

I would only give tho. Speak on it

Comments

• -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Why would I want to ? a man?
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/96/Anti_? _and_Lesbian_movements_sign.gif[/IMG]

Point blank period! NO EXCUSE!
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    niggassss isssss gayyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    p-dogg has been extra ? lately....
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    My hand have been good to me all these years while I've been living as a free man. Why would I want to switch that up just because I'm in jail??
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ayo.....

205fvad.jpg

THIS IS THE SECOND ? ASS ? THREAD ABOUT SOME OVER THE TOP ? ASS ? ... YOU ? STOP POSTING THIS ? ASS ? !!!!!!!!
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/96/Anti_? _and_Lesbian_movements_sign.gif[/IMG]

Point blank period! NO EXCUSE!

Subliminal
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    wassup with all the ? threads....
    wtf yall be thinkin bout
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    Say u in prison for life , biggest life sentence ever and you're sharin a cell with a ? now that's the closest you will ever ever get to a female so if u ? dont tell me u wouldnt smash that.

I would only give tho. Speak on it

sliv84.jpg

2w1xt3s.jpg

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ? talking about post opp ? , and now this... smh... smh....
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2011
    why would anyone do that?
    might as well ? a guy.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2011
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    once a man, always a man. T/S is ? for having ? prison dreams.
  • John_Blazini
    edited February 2011
    up58892-148nscx-1.gif

bruhhhhhhhhhhh........................................
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Haha.

the best part of this is the last sentence.

Hilarity.
  • John_Blazini
    edited February 2011
    that ? hacked yo hahahah
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ? is only as ? as yall make it so if u want everything to be ? then go ahead u can live in your little ? worlds , ? ass ?

Im so straight that i could even ? a guy if he looks like a girl , Prince for example
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    blazini wrote: »
    that ? hacked yo hahahah

gotta be....
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    lmao ive been gone for a month and i come back to THIS ? ?? smh oh the agony.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Im so straight that i could even ? a guy if he looks like a girl , Prince for example

this is one of the gayest things I've ever read.

congrats on "coming out" to the IC. ? took bravery,.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    A precursor of whats to come.

Man Performs DIY Sex Change Operation, Gets Most of It Right

When former soldier Roland Mery was told he had to wait two years for gender reassignment surgery, he decided that his 61 years of being a man was enough. The married father of four told his wife that he had a headache and walked to the bathroom of their home with a bottle of painkillers and a homemade surgery kit. Roland explained what happened once he got into the bathroom:
    I had worked out exactly how I would do it and rehearsed it many times. It proved to me afterwards that your brain and emotions can overpower you so much. I had rehearsed the whole thing over and over. So when it came to actually doing it, the pain wasn’t an issue anymore. My priority was to just get rid of it all, but I obviously had to be very careful.
    Roland seemingly has no regrets over the drastic action which cost him two pints of blood:
    When I was taken to the Royal Gwent Hospital afterwards, the doctor told me I had actually done quite a good job! From the moment I walked down the stairs after I did it I just felt right. I had repressed my feelings for so long.
    While Roland was rushed to hospital, his wife of 23 years was held at the home; police originally suspected that she was responsible for his injuries.
    Though Roland had previously admitted his desire to become a woman, Julie did not believe that it was something that he would go through with, until she saw him come down the stairs from the bathroom:
    When he came down the stairs he was absolutely white. I thought he was dying. He yelled: ‘Ring 999 Julie, I’ve done it!
    I wanted to go to the hospital with Roland, but I couldn’t because my home was being treated as a crime scene. There were forensics and police in the bathroom and they thought I might have done it. But when they went upstairs, what they saw told them Roland had planned this himself.
    Roland claims that he first noticed that he was different from other boys when he was four years old. Comments from his father and friends led him to keep many of his thoughts secret until he walked into a clinic in Manchester at age 56.
    After two psychological assessments, I started hormone treatment. But it was very expensive – about £275 a month, which I couldn’t afford. But I felt so at home, it was wonderful. But how could I explain this to my family?
    The treatment got rid of all my anger and I felt so at peace with myself. But I couldn’t afford it and had to get a few months’ treatment, then leave it while I saved up more money by selling things.
    Julie, for her part, is supportive of Roland’s actions:
    You can’t get any closer than we are now. We’ve been through so much together. I’ve had cancer and post-natal depression and Roland supported me through that. And now, after seeing what he has been through for so long, I’m 110% supportive of him.
    Roland, who is considering changing his name to the more feminine sounding Rolande, is positive about their future together and the two are thinking about renewing their vows.
    In his own words:
    I’m a woman now. But most of all I want to concentrate on being a good person and a good wife.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2011
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ? is only as ? as yall make it so if u want everything to be ? then go ahead u can live in your little ? worlds , ? ass ?

No-? -?