• Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • intlhak
    intlhak Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    SSJ3 Gotenk was blow for blow w/ Super Buu who couldnt touch Ultimate gohan and from that you figure SSJ3 goku would do better?

Smh @ u overrating goku, saying ssj2 stronger than ultimate gohan? foh.

Here's an excerpt from dragon ball wiki on ultimate gohan's form

The original manga implied that Gohan's Ultimate form surpassed both Goku and Gotenks in their Super Saiyan 3 states. Even in the English anime, where this implication was toned down somewhat, there were still hints present. Perhaps the most notable of which is that Ultimate Gohan completely dominated Super Buu until their fight was interrupted by his self-destruction. Later, when Super Buu had returned to this same form (after being severed from the other Z Fighters he had absorbed in the interim), Goku was still thoroughly convinced that if he and Vegeta fought Super Buu without fusing, they would be defeated easily. Gotenks, while in his Super Saiyan 3 state, also appeared to struggle with this form of Super Buu. Because of this, Ultimate Gohan is regarded by some to be Dragon Ball Z's most powerful fighter who is not created by fusion or absorption.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Gohan

Vagrant even though I dont like Gohan especially after he became an adult but after reading what you put down you may be right. I just thought the higher level saiyan form you reach the more powerful the character is. Its just after the Cell saga and in the DB movies Gohan just seemed weak as hell.

Do you think ultimate gohan is more powerful than broly the legendary super saiyan?
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    SSJ3 Gotenk was blow for blow w/ Super Buu who couldnt touch Ultimate gohan and from that you figure SSJ3 goku would do better?

Smh @ u overrating goku, saying ssj2 stronger than ultimate gohan? foh.

Here's an excerpt from dragon ball wiki on ultimate gohan's form

The original manga implied that Gohan's Ultimate form surpassed both Goku and Gotenks in their Super Saiyan 3 states. Even in the English anime, where this implication was toned down somewhat, there were still hints present. Perhaps the most notable of which is that Ultimate Gohan completely dominated Super Buu until their fight was interrupted by his self-destruction. Later, when Super Buu had returned to this same form (after being severed from the other Z Fighters he had absorbed in the interim), Goku was still thoroughly convinced that if he and Vegeta fought Super Buu without fusing, they would be defeated easily. Gotenks, while in his Super Saiyan 3 state, also appeared to struggle with this form of Super Buu. Because of this, Ultimate Gohan is regarded by some to be Dragon Ball Z's most powerful fighter who is not created by fusion or absorption.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Gohan
    intlhak wrote: »
    Vagrant even though I dont like Gohan especially after he became an adult but after reading what you put down you may be right. I just thought the higher level saiyan form you reach the more powerful the character is. Its just after the Cell saga and in the DB movies Gohan just seemed weak as hell.

Do you think ultimate gohan is more powerful than broly the legendary super saiyan?

Word, he is.

This is one reason of many why GT was a failure, they made Gohan out to be a weakling, when he should have been the strongest pre SSJ4.
  • Justa Phella
    Justa Phella Members Posts: 315
    edited January 2011
    Options
    since the last episode of DBZ like 7 yrs passed & gohan han't trained for so long, he got more into his studies so thats why he isn't as strong as goku & vegeta, he just weak period. he got overRated because of his success against Cell
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Gohan true power came from his anger he wasn't naturally strong and well gifted like goku
  • Justa Phella
    Justa Phella Members Posts: 315
    edited January 2011
    Options

nah but ill check it out, do they have that on youtube?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    intlhak wrote: »

Yeah Ultimate Gohan more powerful. Broly is not canon anyway and the farthest we seen him fight was ssj2 gohan
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    have any of y'all watched the lastest movie: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans?..you have to buy DBZ: Raging Blast 2 to watch it [or im sure they have a downloadable version now]

it was a short movie but entertaning nonetheless...they even created a new bad guy for it.

im about to go check it out
  • MR.CJ
    edited January 2011
    Options
    didn't goku have a twin brother?
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    have any of y'all watched the lastest movie: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans?..you have to buy DBZ: Raging Blast 2 to watch it [or im sure they have a downloadable version now]

it was a short movie but entertaning nonetheless...they even created a new bad guy for it.

is the game good?
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    didn't goku have a twin brother?

Nah. His bro was Raditz (dude with the black SS3 style hair). Turlis from the DBZ movie "Tree of Might" is who you're thinking about. He looked exactly like Goku, but they weren't related.
  • MR.CJ
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nah. His bro was Raditz (dude with the black SS3 style hair). Turlis from the DBZ movie "Tree of Might" is who you're thinking about. He looked exactly like Goku, but they weren't related.

ok. i thought they were brothers
  • Rocket Kidd
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    is the game good?

its better than the last one IMO it takes gettin used to though with all the rush attacks.

Only thing that disappointed me is the story mode [if u can even call it that] there's just all the characters you can use and the ones that get unlocked but there is no re-creation of cut scenes from the movies or tv show like the old DBZ games. Its challenging though..fighting Vegeta is a ? cuz they made his fast as hell..and fighting goku is a ? cuz he'll hit you with a 30 hit combo like 4 times in match.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    They should have had a Pikkon vs. cell, or Pikkon vs. vegeta somewhere in DBZ.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    They should have had a Pikkon vs. cell, or Pikkon vs. vegeta somewhere in DBZ.

Pikkon beat Cell, Frieza, the Ginyu Force and a bunch of others in The Home for Infinite Losers when Goku was in Otherworld. Took place in the start of the Buu saga, right before Goku was allowed to come back for the World Martial Arts Tournament.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

This is what I never liked. At the 5:30 mark, Vegeta comes and saves Goku. Only to get his ass kicked as well.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Pikkon beat Cell, Frieza, the Ginyu Force and a bunch of others in The Home for Infinite Losers when Goku was in Otherworld. Took place in the start of the Buu saga, right before Goku was allowed to come back for the World Martial Arts Tournament.

I always hated this.....lol

But I guess that's the best they could come up with to make it ok for the kids......
  • Rocket Kidd
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I always hated this.....lol

But I guess that's the best they could come up with to make it ok for the kids......

LOL i never knew what HFIL stood for until now.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL i never knew what HFIL stood for until now.

Yeah, it's "HELL" in the uncut version......

When I first saw these ? with "HFIL" on their shirts, I thought it was a company or something. That ? just didn't look right. Then I put 2 and 2, together...lol

571px-HellCensorship.png
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE This is what I never liked. At the 5:30 mark, Vegeta comes and saves Goku. Only to get his ass kicked as well.[/QUOTE]

but what about this
  • DrMindbender122
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Rocket Kidd
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dont hate on vegeta dude had some of the best quotes in the anime

I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN

most epic lauce...18 having him at the tip of her finger!!!
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    lol @ them making Mr popo neon blue with orange sherbet colored lips.

wait...wait...wait...is popo REALLY being broadcasted as 1 of the members of the blue man group? WTF? dawg...i wasnt gonna watch dat watered down ? at all but this solidified it. im glad i got the uncut dvds...smdh...