Realizing A Woman Is Madly In Love With You

2»

Comments

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    overrated..... beleh dat. Love become hate way too fast nowadays...
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited April 2010
    I've heard ? like that from my chic man and all I think is actions speak louder than words. She could say anything to you, so what....Its about their actions.

how about women that smash everything in the house when you say you not comin back

how about a woman that cuts herself when you say you would like to make a change in your relationship

how about a woman that takes out all the money in her account and brings it to you as a sacrifice
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited April 2010
    Reminds of "A line thin between love and hate"

I was like that too now not so much. You can't force a person to be with you. Sometimes you gotta let that ? burn and throw the deuces up.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    yea man i got mad people that got love for me just telling me to keep my head up...i got other female friends that are keeping my ego alive lol...so imma be aight I just gotta make sure not to fall too hard for a girl that im not too sure feels exactly the same way i feel about her...I aint even mad at her now...i just understand its just that she not into me...its what it is

yo im goin thru some similar ? right now too fam...i know how u feel. just trying to figure out a way how to throw the chick out my house so i can get back to my arrogant ?
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited April 2010
    yo im goin thru some similar ? right now too fam...i know how u feel. just trying to figure out a way how to throw the chick out my house so i can get back to my arrogant ?

wow damn she live wit you an everything? lol ?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    how about women that smash everything in the house when you say you not comin back

how about a woman that cuts herself when you say you would like to make a change in your relationship

how about a woman that takes out all the money in her account and brings it to you as a sacrifice

o hell nah and lol @ the bolded.