So a question I always wanted to ask...

thehonorable
thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
Why do you throw that dude into the friendzone knowing he wants to beat instead of taking him out of his misery?

Lets talk about it....

Comments

• zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited February 2011
    dude shoulda never let his self be put there in the first place....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    its no easy way to tell a great guy he aint gettin the draws
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    what we can't have male friends ?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Well...the thing about it is...what do you want us to do?

How do you take someone out of their misery? The same convo ALWAYS comes up, where we have to say we don't wanna be anything more than friends. The ball is in their court at that point. Stay or leave. You already know where we are coming from so....

The thing is that just like women- men think they will be able to change a chicks mind lol. So he thinks that if he stays a while, we'll eventually feel differently about him. NOPE....U stay longer than I'm just gonna consider you more and more of a great friend!
  • thehonorable
    edited February 2011
    what we can't have male friends ?

That wasnt it at all...dont do that.
    Well...the thing about it is...what do you want us to do?

How do you take someone out of their misery? The same convo ALWAYS comes up, where we have to say we don't wanna be anything more than friends. The ball is in their court at that point. Stay or leave. You already know where we are coming from so....

The thing is that just like women- men think they will be able to change a chicks mind lol. So he thinks that if he stays a while, we'll eventually feel differently about him. NOPE....U stay longer than I'm just gonna consider you more and more of a great friend!

I have no quarrel with a chick if that talk has taken place. Thing is... A lot of times this convo hasnt taken place.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    That wasnt it at all...dont do that.

I have no quarrel with a chick if that talk has taken place. Thing is... A lot of times this convo hasnt taken place.
    It's on yall....if u like a female and don't outright say to her "I wanna get with you" or whatever the deal is. It's not her fault that you're in the friendzone lol. I don't get what you would want a female to do. I mean...explain what you would want to see happen....
  • thehonorable
    edited February 2011
    It's on yall....if u like a female and don't outright say to her "I wanna get with you" or whatever the deal is. It's not her fault that you're in the friendzone lol. I don't get what you would want a female to do. I mean...explain what you would want to see happen....

Well, I excuse the act when people are teenagers.

but when they are adults lets be real...we all know who would like to see our private parts...unless they are really on some indecisive ? .

Dont make this about me...I am as forward as they come for a young Bo$$
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2011
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    zoepian wrote: »
    dude shoulda never let his self be put there in the first place....

to be fair, sometimes its not about letting yourself go there. The Friend Zone is like some big faceless material intangible spectator, that in gulfs you with uncanny speed and accuracy.

True a fellow does let his guard down and allow a female to become TO friendly and comfortable around him. Sure you want her to be able to confined in you but also let her you'll tear that ass up...a tricky balance
  • thehonorable
    edited February 2011
    Looookkkkk

I aint using this thread to give stalkers life.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    i put ? in my friendzone all the time. ? fuccs them up bruh.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Thanks Jay!! lol
    Well, I excuse the act when people are teenagers.

but when they are adults lets be real...we all know who would like to see our private parts...unless they are really on some indecisive ? .

Dont make this about me...I am as forward as they come for a young Bo$$

Listen...u know I'm as grown as they come. And I'm telling you I do NOT know every time a guy is into me. I swear, I don't. If u (not YOU Jurelno) aren't giving off all the obvious signs, I do not assume that You wanna get with me. Why? Cause I don't wanna get with you. So I'm not looking for any stupid ass subtle signs....be straight up or be mad.

Men get so upset about this friend zone thing...yet the ones who get PUT in the friend zone are the ones who never make it known that they want MORE. Those little ass flirting moments...mean nothing to us. I flirt like there's no tomorrow, yet I wouldn't get with 90% of the dudes I flirt with. So I automatically assume it's the same for yall. The problem isn't us....it's the fact that yall are not being obvious enough in what you want.
  • thehonorable
    edited February 2011
    Thanks Jay!! lol

Listen...u know I'm as grown as they come. And I'm telling you I do NOT know every time a guy is into me. I swear, I don't. If u (not YOU Jurelno) aren't giving off all the obvious signs, I do not assume that You wanna get with me. Why? Cause I don't wanna get with you. So I'm not looking for any stupid ass subtle signs....be straight up or be mad.

Men get so upset about this friend zone thing...yet the ones who get PUT in the friend zone are the ones who never make it known that they want MORE. Those little ass flirting moments...mean nothing to us. I flirt like there's no tomorrow, yet I wouldn't get with 90% of the dudes I flirt with. So I automatically assume it's the same for yall. The problem isn't us....it's the fact that yall are not being obvious enough in what you want.

Ike turner Pimpin.

So you never ever let a guy linger?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Ike turner Pimpin.

So you never ever let a guy linger?

Of course, but that wasn't even friend zone type stuff. I can be cunning, conniving and just a straight up user sometimes. I'm talkin bout straight up friend zone, he likes me and I genuinely think he's just a good friend type stuff lol

I know you see my point, I laid it out clearly. U just wanna be difficult :p i know u!
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Thanks Jay!! lol

I Like That ? , SMH at me being a subtle ass ?
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    u never know when u might need some of his ? . i think chris rock said something to this affect.
  • thehonorable
    edited February 2011
    Of course, but that wasn't even friend zone type stuff. I can be cunning, conniving and just a straight up user sometimes. I'm talkin bout straight up friend zone, he likes me and I genuinely think he's just a good friend type stuff lol

I know you see my point, I laid it out clearly. U just wanna be difficult :p i know u!

Damn it. :/

Anyway I'm about to go to the Village for some open Mics tonight. I hate going there. I really do. Subbversive racism for the lauce.