WOT: Dating pickle for Valentine's Day...

bassskim
bassskim Members Posts: 29
edited February 2011 in Growing Pains
I've either had a girlfriend, or been completely single on V Day. Nothing in between. But I just started dating this chick. Met her a couple weeks ago, and went on a couple of dates. Now here's the pickle...how do you go about V Day in this situation? Don't wanna come off too strong, but don't wanna look like a ? , and do nothing. Is this pair of rings the way to go? I'm not good at girlish stuff. Share your almighty wisdom HCAF.

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ? you

not for your attempted spamming or use of "HCAF" whatever the ? that means

no

? you for using the word pickle twice
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ? valentine's day too.....after all da money u spend on it, what happens on da 15th??? do all dat even matter anymore??
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ? a pickle is having 3 bishes wanting to ? u on monday, what u have is inexperience and a sucka fo love heart, y u buying bishes rings wtf she buying u?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    gns wrote: »
    ? a pickle is having 3 bishes wanting to ? u on monday, what u have is inexperience and a sucka fo love heart, y u buying bishes rings wtf she buying u?

been there. best way to solve that problem is figure who's got the best ? . lol
  • gns
    edited February 2011
    how u figure if 2 outta 3 of em is new ? ...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    how u figure if 2 outta 3 of em is new ? ...

damn. didn't think about that. ok i that's the case, i'd go wit the one wit the phattest azzz.
  • gns
    edited February 2011
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    HELL NAW...YOU GOING STEROID STRONG WIT ANY RING PURCHASE....just get a necklace, earrings, or bracelet....
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    jus met the ? a couple weeks ago!!?
    u better get that ? a BIG teddy bear from WalMart for like 20 bux.. A rose..card and call it a day.. thats not even 50 bux my dude..
    its the thought that counts.. and i seriously doubt she stuntin on what to buy u IF u even get anything besides some ass..

smh @ ? who accept ass as a present though. lol
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

u ? all 3. just spread them out during the day. smh. rookies
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    u better get that ? a BIG teddy bear from WalMart for like 20 bux.. A rose..card and call it a day.. thats not even 50 bux my dude..
    its the thought that counts.. and i seriously doubt she stuntin on what to buy u IF u even get anything besides some ass..

^^^this is actually the way to go
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »

^^^this is actually the way to go
  • bassskim
    bassskim Members Posts: 29
    edited February 2011
    so just save my money?