Men who "snoop" around??

2»

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    This made me laugh out loud.
    Besides my mother I have never went through a women purse but I have gone through a few medicine cabinets.

Now the medicine cabinet thing.....I used to stay doing, even before I hit, gotta make sure I dnt run into some Vagisil or something
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    akforty7 wrote: »
    EXACTTLY! Thank you! You need to make a twitter. I'd enjoy seeing you on there.

I actually made one but I forgot the password lol

Imma do another one tho

but yeah especially when someone is all up in your ? and you don't have anything to hide

It makes you wanna be like " Get da ? outta my business witcha insecure ass !" lol

it's not an attractive trait.....................at all
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited February 2011
    C/s.....I hate when my chick ask me to get something out her purse.......Ughhhhhh

word I don't do that

I'll hand her the whole purse like " Here you go"

I thought it was like a golden rule to never go in a womans purse/pocket book
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    C/s.....I hate when my chick ask me to get something out her purse.......Ughhhhhh

My ex was like that. I'd be like babe get my phone out my purse. He'd bring me the whole purse. I'm like I said just the phone. He like I refuse to go thru ur ? . But my other ex after him was the opposite smh
    I actually made one but I forgot the password lol

Imma do another one tho

but yeah especially when someone is all up in your ? and you don't have anything to hide

It makes you wanna be like " Get da ? outta my business witcha insecure ass !" lol

it's not an attractive trait.....................at all
    Yep thats the thing. Whats even worse is when you never even give them a REASON not to trust you and they're still paranoid. I am the most loyal person I know and my ex never caught me in a lie or anything so he never had a reason to think I was untrustworthy. But he still acted ? and always said he will never trust me. It drove me crazy.
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I trust no chick but my momma soooo........
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    mikko_ wrote: »
    me and my man don't hide anything from one another, we use each others computers and have one another passwords for everything. I've been in relationships where that felt intrusive but it works well for us. I don't go looking for ? though and neither does he. I can't imagine him going thru my purse though.....wtf??

so your man knows allll about this "ic" ? ?... I mean everythan?
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited February 2011
    I got a homeboy who's girl stays answering this ? 's cell phone

one time I called from a different number and she pick his phone up on some " WHO DA ? IS DIS!!!!!!!"

I wanted to be like " ? it's me put Redz on da phone"

sorry bout dat I had a flashback

but yeah all that snoopin playin detective ? aint what's hot

mofos get tired of you always try to catch em and ?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

I think was emailed about it.....
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited February 2011
    Massively uncool I think. Control issues.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    A long time ago I had met this guy and one day we had been sitting down together when I got up and left the room for a minute. When I came back I walked in on him standing across from where he was sitting, holding my phone and scrolling through it :/ I could no longer take him serious. The End.

Mind you, he (practically a stranger to me) flipped when seeing me speak to a man, even the clerk at the gas station :/ Any man I came in contact with was my boyfriend......and yet we had just met. *red flags everywhere* He got cut off quick.
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    thats pretty ? ?
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    A long time ago I had met this guy and one day we had been sitting down together when I got up and left the room for a minute. When I came back I walked in on him standing across from where he was sitting, holding my phone and scrolling through it :/ I could no longer take him serious. The End.

Mind you, he (practically a stranger to me) flipped when seeing me speak to a man, even the clerk at the gas station :/ Any man I came in contact with was my boyfriend......and yet we had just met. *red flags everywhere* He got cut off quick.

Was he by any chance Dominican? LMAO
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

pretty sure he was emailed about it.....and sent "proof" pics
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    I had an ex that would go thru ALL MY STUFF ... and he didn't even try to cover anything up. He was the most controlling boyfriend I've ever had.

He also used to accuse me of cheating all the time... which only made me think he was the one doing dirt and his guilt made him lash out at me.

The man I'm with now is nothing like that... I've even left my phone out and computer up just to see if he'll snoop. He has yet to go thru my ish like that.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    My ex was like that. I'd be like babe get my phone out my purse. He'd bring me the whole purse. I'm like I said just the phone. He like I refuse to go thru ur ? . But my other ex after him was the opposite smhYep thats the thing. Whats even worse is when you never even give them a REASON not to trust you and they're still paranoid. I am the most loyal person I know and my ex never caught me in a lie or anything so he never had a reason to think I was untrustworthy. But he still acted ? and always said he will never trust me. It drove me crazy.

The bolded is me. I don't care to go through her ? . If I can't trust her, I'm not going to be w/ her plain and simple.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited February 2011
    a ? shouldn't be lookin thru your personal ? ...................period

even if a chick asks me to get something out of her purse for her I'll just hand her the whole purse

everybody needs thier personal space IMO

even if you aint got nothing to hide a person should still respect your personal space

I am the same way. When me and my ex first got together he had asked me to go inside his wallet and get something from it but I just passed him the entire thing. I don't care to go through his things even with his permission.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited February 2011
    Was he by any chance Dominican? LMAO

Lmao.
    I was going to say but I didn't want to paint an accurate stereotype.
    Dominicanos loco>>>>>

Boricuas have nothing on the Dominican crazy.
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited February 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    that's just disrespectful...should tell her ass they'll be in the trash along w/ her self-esteem for pulling some childish ? like that and dropped her ass

I know. At the time though she told me that she will never trust anybody due to what happened in her past, so I gave her a pass, understanding her and hoping she would change in the future.

I dunno, can damaged goods be fixed?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I purposely leave my email and facebook an stuff like that logged in so if he wanna go thru it by all means let me make it easy for him

The cell too, I care less if he wanna snoop
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Men need fathers.

Im gonna venture to say these cats dont have strong men in thier lives.

Musta learned from thier insecure moms...
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    let me play devil's advocate here, maybe if some people didnt act suspect then they wouldnt be treated like one. just sayin, dont act like yall perfect. I damn sure aint. you ? probably got mr. side ? textin you right now. but I agree with the main point here, if you really gotta snoop through ? then that means there is no trust which should mean that there is no relationship but thats only in a logical world and this ? right here just aint it.