How long do you think women make professional athletes wait?

Options
13»

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If they played their cards right, they would wait....

and wait

and wait.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited February 2011
    Options
    its the chicks waiting for them to have the time to smash..
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited February 2011
    Options
    my ex played in the NFL

I started dating him before he went pro though

I've also been out with one who was in the NBA and a couple that play in the NFL .... didn't sleep with any of them

not all women drop their panties for pro athletes especially if you live in a place where they are always around .....

u mean not all women on the IC... smh at wen u say sumtin about females.. mostly all females will say , thats them other hoes not me... which leads me to wonder, who the ? was i talkin about in the beginning?
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Don't ask the female ask the athlete. You know the woman will make it seem like she's gonna make him wait. Which is ? , because most women is letting regualr ? hit after the second date, so just imagine if it's a ? with serious money.

But then again on the flipside some women probably do make a professional athlete wait, so he won't think she's just another groupie... But he's not waiting that long.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    They never even make it past the formal hand shake..
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    zoepian wrote: »
    u mean not all women on the IC... smh at wen u say sumtin about females.. mostly all females will say , thats them other hoes not me... which leads me to wonder, who the ? was i talkin about in the beginning?

no I meant what I typed .....
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Roughly a nanosecond.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Koko888 wrote: »
    Roughly a nanosecond.

Does that apply to you too ?

No diss... just curious .
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    Don't ask the female ask the athlete. You know the woman will make it seem like she's gonna make him wait. Which is ? , because most women is letting regualr ? hit after the second date, so just imagine if it's a ? with serious money.

But then again on the flipside some women probably do make a professional athlete wait, so he won't think she's just another groupie... But he's not waiting that long.

@the bolded: good point. We can't take at face value what women say about this. I agree with the rest too; some probably make them wait for a bit (though we shouldn't simply take their word for it).
  • Koko888
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Does that apply to you too ?

No diss... just curious .

Oh goodness, not at all. But I've seen it happen when out in London, usually with soccer players in the club. They basically click their fingers and they are surrounded by a whole lot of ladies, most of whom they leave with.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @the bolded: good point. We can't take at face value what women say about this. I agree with the rest too; some probably make them wait for a bit (though we shouldn't simply take their word for it).

No one wants to look like a hoe...
  • Koko888
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No one wants to look like a hoe...

This is true.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    before they have sex?

Do you think some of them make them wait a little or do they all "give it up" pretty much immediately?

The athlete knows he got it in the bag...so whenever the athlete is ready is when the woman will give it up