SiFi Stu - "No Swag Needed" Feat Remarkable Mayor & John Robinson

beats&rhymes
beats&rhymes Members Posts: 195
edited February 2011 in The Essence
New music from SiFi Stu "No Swag Needed" off the album "From The Heaviest Heart To The Coldest Soul"

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Nice track, I'm a fan of the beat and the scratches, but he, who I assume, is SiFi Stu (fat dude); sounds decent. Big fan of John Robinson though, props :tu

What's the album like? Where's he from? etc.
  • beats&rhymes
    beats&rhymes Members Posts: 195
    edited February 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Nice track, I'm a fan of the beat and the scratches, but he, who I assume, is SiFi Stu (fat dude); sounds decent. Big fan of John Robinson though, props :tu

What's the album like? Where's he from? etc.

The beats throughout this album are tight and to be honest don't know anything about this dude. The only reason I checked it was because John Robinson featured on it and theirs a very nice track on there with Count Bass D.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    The beats throughout this album are tight and to be honest don't know anything about this dude. The only reason I checked it was because John Robinson featured on it and theirs a very nice track on there with Count Bass D.

That second track is better than the first, nice drop. John Robinson is nice though, He'd make me check out other artists as well.