The Cavs are 10-46

1131415161719»

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    these cleveland posters are out there man. they obviously suffer from PTSD. the traumatic event is spending their formative years in cleveland. smh @ regular soldiers in Iraq getting to come home to cleveland for a week and then returning to Iraq with PTSD.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited February 2011
    jaemooms wrote: »
    I'm just saying its unhealthy to walk around wit Lebron ? in yall mouth like that. And its never been hate because cleveland ? was calling that ? lebron a lame way before July 7th, ya'll dont know him like we do. When you got cornball ass Joakim Noah comin off the bench calln you corny thats when a light bulb should go off. Cavs suck because our center is 6'8 and we've had a undrafted rookie by the name of Alonzo Gee starting at SF for most of the season......so please ......take that ? out yo mouth.

Damn ? you from Cleveland? Lmao I'd lie to people say im from Chicago or something... Come on it's the Internet utilize the secrecy, u can be anyone u wanna be... U dnt have to live ur life in shame fam
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Ekscape wrote: »
    Damn ? you from Cleveland? Lmao I'd lie to people say im from Chicago or something... Come on it's the Internet utilize the secrecy, u can be anyone u wanna be... U dnt have to live ur life in shame fam
    Shame?....lol yall ? watch too much TV. I love my city, best bar-b-que out of anywhere I've been. Housing market so bad that any ? SMART ENOUGH and got a couple g'z in his pocket can make a killin and be his own boss. Not to mention we got three professional sports teams. They all suck right now! But thats more than what most cities got. And why the ? would I wanna say I'm from Chicago? They weather is just as ? as ours.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

So you arent really from or living in L.A.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited February 2011
    doubletee wrote: »
    So you arent really from or living in L.A.

No i'm from/Living in L.A.... i'm just saying Cleveland sucks
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    No i'm from/Living in L.A.... i'm just saying Cleveland sucks

Oh ok...carry on
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Shame?....lol yall ? watch too much TV. I love my city, best bar-b-que out of anywhere I've been. Housing market so bad that any ? SMART ENOUGH and got a couple g'z in his pocket can make a killin and be his own boss. Not to mention we got three professional sports teams. They all suck right now! But thats more than what most cities got. And why the ? would I wanna say I'm from Chicago? They weather is just as ? as ours.

LMAO at this being the equivalent of becoming the night shift supervisor at iHOP in the real world.
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    rage wrote: »
    LMAO at this being the equivalent of becoming the night shift supervisor at iHOP in the real world.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Broke ? who owns nothing quote!
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ROFL, just saw that the Cavs beat the Lakers.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    glowy wrote: »
    ROFL, just saw that the Cavs beat the Lakers.

another kobe loss
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Broke ? who owns nothing quote!

Which translates to upper middle class in Cleveland.
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    The worst team in the history of professional sports beat the lakers and the celtics in the same season and both teams will more than likely be in the finals or win the title.

the ? talking against cleveland wouldnt be so bad if it was from people who were from cities and not little-hick-hillbilly-backwater-dont-blink-or-you'll-miss-it, dont-? -or-you'll-flood-it, real live ? -holes. You clowns are from small little ? towns. you have to travel 2hrs to go to a decent club. you dont get mtv, bet, nor vh1 until after 6pm. You do get all the good movies at the theater unless you travel, 2hrs, to see a film. your local news station personalities arent local celebrities but your next door neighbors. you have wild chickens in your streets. you've seen people walking their horses/donkies down the street and think nothing of it. you've actually been "cow tippin." The sheriff is the mailman. the town ? is the mayor. the town ? is always a family member...

thats all im saying.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    The worst team in the history of professional sports beat the lakers and the celtics in the same season and both teams will more than likely be in the finals or win the title.

the ? talking against cleveland wouldnt be so bad if it was from people who were from cities and not little-hick-hillbilly-backwater-dont-blink-or-you'll-miss-it, dont-? -or-you'll-flood-it, real live ? -holes. You clowns are from small little ? towns. you have to travel 2hrs to go to a decent club. you dont get mtv, bet, nor vh1 until after 6pm. You do get all the good movies at the theater unless you travel, 2hrs, to see a film. your local news station personalities arent local celebrities but your next door neighbors. you have wild chickens in your streets. you've seen people walking their horses/donkies down the street and think nothing of it. you've actually been "cow tippin." The sheriff is the mailman. the town ? is the mayor. the town ? is always a family member...

thats all im saying.

the detroit lions play in the nba now?
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    peagle05 wrote: »
    the detroit lions play in the nba now?

I didnt see them in that top 2 losing streak list. a 0-16 season is nothing compared to 26 straight.nobody even took notice when cleveland's streak hit 16.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    gotta change that thread title
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I didnt see them in that top 2 losing streak list. a 0-16 season is nothing compared to 26 straight.nobody even took notice when cleveland's streak hit 16.

Cleveland doesn't have the record for most losses in a NBA season.
    The Lions have the record for most losses(all 16 games) in a NFL season.

Cleveland's Season>Detroit Lions winless season..
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

it is when your season only consists of 16 games
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

thats all im saying.
    please stop bringing up that celtics game lmao Ya'll caught us on the 2nd night of a back to back and ya'll was trying to prove you could win without Lebron and ya'll were healthier, it's funny that cavs fans dont mention what happened the other 2 times we played ya'll. That first game was a FLUKE
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Cleveland doesn't have the record for most losses in a NBA season.
    The Lions have the record for most losses(all 16 games) in a NFL season.

Cleveland's Season>Detroit Lions winless season..

Im sure i said streak and you quoted me as saying "streak" as in "losing streak" right? twice right? or is these one of those "IC" moments when you are somehow getting the best of me so you can get some "lol"'s and "co-signs?" is that what you were reaching for? quoting a quote from a quote about a losing steak and not a "most losses in a NBA seaon" as you put it. Im just puzzled that i can say one clear thing and you interpret as another.
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    please stop bringing up that celtics game lmao Ya'll caught us on the 2nd night of a back to back and ya'll was trying to prove you could win without Lebron and ya'll were healthier, it's funny that cavs fans dont mention what happened the other 2 times we played ya'll. That first game was a FLUKE

come'on son. a win is a win. excuses is like championships..... nope, i take that back.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    come'on son. a win is a win. excuses is like championships..... nope, i take that back.

like I said we played ya'll 2 other times and blew ya'll out ya'll were a completely different team at the start of the season
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Ramon Sessions>>>>>Derek Fisher, Mo Williams, Boobie Gibson
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Im sure i said streak and you quoted me as saying "streak" as in "losing streak" right? twice right? or is these one of those "IC" moments when you are somehow getting the best of me so you can get some "lol"'s and "co-signs?" is that what you were reaching for? quoting a quote from a quote about a losing steak and not a "most losses in a NBA seaon" as you put it. Im just puzzled that i can say one clear thing and you interpret as another.

OK, 19 game losing streak in the NFL>>>>>>>>26 game losing streak in the NBA.