Kooley High - "Ya Times Up"

Options
beats&rhymes
beats&rhymes Members Posts: 195
edited February 2011 in The Essence
Just come across these and I've enjoyed most of the tracks I've heard so far. This tune is off their album called "Eastern Standard Time" and is out now, so check it.

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I like the tone of that girls voice, she signs off nicely as well, "5,4,3,2,1, dot, your time's up." Nice scratching again though, props on these videos Beats :tu
  • beats&rhymes
    beats&rhymes Members Posts: 195
    edited February 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    I like the tone of that girls voice, she signs off nicely as well, "5,4,3,2,1, dot, your time's up." Nice scratching again though, props on these videos Beats :tu

Yeah, this is a nice party jam and yep that girl can spit. Love the beat and the scratching is dope. No problem, I'll try and stay active. PEACE!!
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yea i got this a while back. ? is mad nice i was jus listen to it the other day... you should mos def check out ArtOfficial some nice live hip-hop
  • RuffDraft
    edited February 2011
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    yea i got this a while back. ? is mad nice i was jus listen to it the other day... you should mos def check out ArtOfficial some nice live hip-hop

Is ArtOfficial their album? I'm all for some live hip hop :tu
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Is ArtOfficial their album? I'm all for some live hip hop :tu

oh lol ArtOfficial is a live hip-hop band real dope ? . i discovered them around the same time i found Kooley High awhile back
  • RuffDraft
    edited February 2011
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    oh lol ArtOfficial is a live hip-hop band real dope ? . i discovered them around the same time i found Kooley High awhile back

This makes more sense now lol. Props! I'll check for both :tu