Gather round' powder room ladies (1st brazillian)

Options
13»

Comments

• lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i was actually thinkin about getting one until u said u have a high tolerance for pain. whenever people say that i can't relate. and lol @ ak40 talkin bout her bootyhole, my man talkin bout the hair in my ass and askin why i have it. he said he doesn't have it and i was like , everybody got hair in the ? of their ass, or atleast i thought. okay TMI, i've learned some things from this thread and still might consider getting a wax. i might take something to completely knock me out though.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the the front part right under the belly? yes that was the most sensitive for me, the sides were fine. as for the rest i'm not gonna lie to yall and say its completely pain free, yes its painful but bearable... and so done so quickly. When you think it's gonna get worse-it doesnt and you're like huh its over? I barely felt anything when she waxed the back. The getting on all fours (awkward as all hell) was probably the worse thing about that part lol

lmao damn i never had to get on all fours! I just roll sideways

YAYYYY!! U DID IT!!! *dances* it makes u feel so good...I'm always touching myself afterwards :-/ for weeks lmao it feels so awesome
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i was actually thinkin about getting one until u said u have a high tolerance for pain. whenever people say that i can't relate. and lol @ ak40 talkin bout her bootyhole, my man talkin bout the hair in my ass and askin why i have it. he said he doesn't have it and i was like , everybody got hair in the ? of their ass, or atleast i thought. okay TMI, i've learned some things from this thread and still might consider getting a wax. i might take something to completely knock me out though.

I have LOWWWWWWW tolerance for pain! LOW! And waxing hurts like a ? ! But it's tolerable. I didn't even scream once on my 1st time going. I do wince a lot and tears fall :-/ but it's worth it in the end. The most awkward part is having some tiny vietnamese woman closer to my shooshoo than my damn gyno even gets....and then when I moved I had to go 3 places b4 I found one I liked. SO thats 3 more broads all up on my cooch. For my paranoid about ? chicks ass- that is the hardest thing to deal with lmao
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have LOWWWWWWW tolerance for pain! LOW! And waxing hurts like a ? ! But it's tolerable. I didn't even scream once on my 1st time going. I do wince a lot and tears fall :-/ but it's worth it in the end. The most awkward part is having some tiny vietnamese woman closer to my shooshoo than my damn gyno even gets....and then when I moved I had to go 3 places b4 I found one I liked. SO thats 3 more broads all up on my cooch. For my paranoid about ? chicks ass- that is the hardest thing to deal with lmao

lmao, yeah that wud be awkward having a stranger all up in the cooch. i don't know, when i got my nose pierced tears fell and and i winced also so maybe, just maybe i cud handle this ? . what about the hairs right around the ? area, the ones u have to open up to access if u are shaving, that seems like it wud be most painful.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    She made you get on all fours? LMAO! whoa! mine just makes me put my legs up and spread em LOL

wtf was I molested? I thought I had read some people mentioning getting on fours thats why i didnt think it was tooo weird. it just felt weird. now i just feel violated lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao!! man....I've never heard of that...I don't think I would've done that ish...that's just weird lmao!!
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wtf was I molested? I thought I had read some people mentioning getting on fours thats why i didnt think it was tooo weird. it just felt weird. now i just feel violated lol

Where did you get it done at? A spa I hope :/
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol yes at a spa. i'm gonna have to have a talk with her when i go back. my ? does not need to be exposed to the world
  • boatright
    boatright Members Posts: 48
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've never had the priviledge to see the finished product after one of those. i've also heard the sex is pretty awesome when both parties are completely bald as well. Can anyone confirm this for future consideration??
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol yes at a spa. i'm gonna have to have a talk with her when i go back. my ? does not need to be exposed to the world

This made me have a laugh.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2011
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    She made you get on all fours? LMAO! whoa! mine just makes me put my legs up and spread em LOL.
    wtf was I molested?

LMAO..... ? .... THAT IS NOT OK. I thought nothing of it, reading the all fours part, thinking that made sense because she can get it all with easy access, but I guess not.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DEE had to get on all four's to get that Young Brazillian? :cool: