OG Don Diego The Bloods .......RedEverything Album in stores Now!

Options
OGDonDiego
OGDonDiego Members Posts: 5
edited February 2011 in Roc Tha Mic
DAMAFIAMU PRESENTS: OG Don Diego............. The Bloods Favorite Rapper

RedEverything

From Don Diego straight from Southeast San Diego: Originator of Cherry Chuck Gang, the one who brought you DEAD MAN TALKING, GANGBANGIN MIXTAPE, WHERE IN THE WORLD IS DON DIEGO? (ccg).

21 slumpers!

twitter.com/ogdondiego
facebook: DonDiego TheBlood

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Gangbanger rapper?

*yawn* how original.
  • OGDonDiego
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Listen man. My music is a way of life. It isn't GangBangin music. I don't make blood music. I just happen to b a blood makin music. Nor am i a gangbangin rapper, I just happen to be a rapper that ? . And as far as your comment about being original, there is no such thing as originaality in music : samples, remakes, swagjackers..etc....It's a fact history repeats itself every 20 years, including music. There's nothing new under the moon. Music is just a recap of my life and people close to my life. I take my music seriously. Dont get mad that im doin my thing and I won't get mad kause you're doing your thing. Because if it wasn't for hating ass BUSTERs like you...... real G's like me, would never be able to shine.

Respeftfully submitted,
    Don Diego (the Blood)
  • dwade206
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? ? yo wack ass album

lmao at grown ass men still gangbanging
  • OGDonDiego
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Don't ? my album. Suck and ? on the the ? you came out of you gonnohrhea ? eatin , syphillis ? carryin ? . I've been doing this since I was a kid. It's a way of life ? . Check my stats, my myspace page www.myspace.com/damafiamu, the number of hits and plays i got on it. Check out new album on facebook. Look at my number of fans, you son of a ? !!
  • dwade206
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OGDonDiego wrote: »
    Don't ? my album. Suck and ? on the the ? you came out of you gonnohrhea ? eatin , syphillis ? carryin ? . I've been doing this since I was a kid. It's a way of life ? . Check my stats, my myspace page www.myspace.com/damafiamu, the number of hits and plays i got on it. Check out new album on facebook. Look at my number of fans, you son of a ? !!

Aww, this ? ? caught feelings. Facebook fans huh? How many copies sold ? ?
  • OGDonDiego
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just like a ? , always tryna be in a ? pockets "HOW MANY COPIES SOLD " I love you sweetheart. xoxo
  • dwade206
    edited February 2011
    Options
    OGDonDiego wrote: »
    Just like a ? , always tryna be in a ? pockets "HOW MANY COPIES SOLD " I love you sweetheart. xoxo

...0 copies sold
  • OGDonDiego
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL. Since you're on the computer so much you should have logged on my Facebook and given your poor ass a chance to win $500 in my giveaway that I had last night where I gave back to my fans and the community! Check game tho, before you talk ? though you oughta do your history .. I'm OG Don Diego The Blood... DEAD MAN TALKING, underground classic. DAMAFIAMU MIX CD. Classic. Cherry Chuck Gang... Classic. RedEverything... Classic in the making. I'm an underground tycoon