• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I remember when Russo first came to WCW and all we heard was that he had been McMahon's secret weapon.

Couldn't be more wrong.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I remember when Russo first came to WCW and all we heard was that he had been McMahon's secret weapon.

Couldn't be more wrong.

That's because he would run ideas by Vince and Vince would filter out the ? , plus Russo had to be watching ECW, because the WWF's most successful era was the Attitude Era which was a carbon copy of ECW.

But ever since Russo left WWF, he's had NO ONE to filter his ? , and that's one of the reasons why WCW failed after its relaunch and that's why we get what we get on iMPACT! each week. If someone as much took Russo's ideas and read them over and took out the "....On a Pole", "XYZ stipulation", "corny storylines and angles", before they went into production, TNA would be in a much better place. Why do you think Jim Cornette bounced when Russo became booker? He saw the writing on the wall and knew TNA would fail if Russo was booking. He voiced his opinion of the man and his booking style, but Dixie didn't want to hear it. She's somehow convinced that Russo is the answer and she's stuck to him.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i've never felt "lost" in a TNA storyline.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

A ? 'd lie.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

What about the Samoa Joe kidnapping storyline
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What about the Samoa Joe kidnapping storyline

...and to associate Tazz (a commentator) to Joe solely due to them both using rear naked chokes as a finisher is criminal

and TNA storylines are a maze that has no end, they just blow up and the dudes just move to the next one. It's too late in the evening for me to think of a TNA feud that has ended with a positive payoff for whomever was involved. I can't think of one memorable TNA feud to begin with. Joe/Angle maybe, but we all knew Angle was going over since he was the biggest new name in the company; and TNA's track record of putting ex-WCW/WWE talent over their own. They tried spicing up their feud by having tons of gimmick/submission/UFC style matches, but in doing so, they killed Joe's invincibility. Remember, Joe was undefeated in like a 2 year span up to when Angle arrived, and ever since then, Joe has been lost in the sauce.

Now, I don't bash TNA; I just point out their faults. I watch TNA, no doubt about it. I just wish the writing was better and the treatment of their own talent is handled better. The WWE is an entirely different animal. Nothing about the WWE excites me except for their production value.
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    b4 The Rock came to raw why did you watch WWE ? seriously... Cena? The Eagle vs Hornswoggle? WWE Diva matches with Wonder Woman Eve? While TNA has it flaws too so does WWE also. Nexus and the Core are nothing but a poor mans nWo black n white vs nWo Wolfpac with a touch of the wCw new Blood ...on two separate shows, but I'm sure a majority of today's wrestling marks don't even know what I'm referring too as that was about 15 years or less ago... even Smackdown is basically the same ? every week just change the champion about every month to two months.. but hey at the end of the day its opinion of taste and thank goodness we have an options (ROH , Dragongate USA and etc).. yup.

very true..... WWE fans are the most stanish of all , talking about wack how about Teddy long coming back and FIRING Doplh ziggler because Vickie told him it was his fault why Teddy got attacked....whack storyline....PLAYER!.. How can John Cena take out the WHOLE Nexus by himself, how whack is Kofi Kingston trying to hype up the crowd before he tries his finishing move, Rey misterio still beating people even though he does the same moveset since day one ( or less ), Jerry Lawler HEADLINING a PPV, the old Kevin nash signing to the WWE AGAIN! but he is too old to be in TNA, The Cobra move = 2011 Worm.

TNA has better wrestlers but again Russo does suck! They need to get rid of him and Hogan.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WWE made Nash look cool.

TNA wasted his talent.

He broke his leg either way, tho.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nash breathes and breaks his leg
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nash broke his leg while in the hospital recovering from breaking his leg.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    how da ? is dis ? wrestling with a broken ? leg?

greg "big sexy" jennings
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Fake Wrestling is ? . I could probably beat everyone in WWA , Raw and all those other wack ass organizations and all the Mexican luchadors too.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Riddle in here bullshitting hard LMAO
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011