Muslims vs. Porkchops (the final showdown!)

Nut Did N' Cider
Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Personally I'd pick dat swine over any Muslim I've ever met. Like cows and chickens aren't "filthy animals" too. ? an ape who is way more closely related to us than any of the aforementioned creatures will pick up his ? and throw it at you so dead that theory that pigs are inferior to anything else

Comments

• Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    no reason to disrespect the a-rabs and stupid black people who choose to get down with their ? dumb ? . I wont even speak about the other races that follow that ? . they will be dealt with by their people.

? ! they dont want pork let it be. ? ? dont want real man ? but bust out with dilly-does. ? it. I see u like to offend people on the IC to get a thread going huh? how original.

too bad matt and ktulu beat ya to it. oh, u trying to be number 3? #3? oh, ok! my bad. do what you do.

you know we always take to the people who arent smart enough to have an avi as people we respect and will take their posts into real consideration.

[sic]
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited February 2011
    I was on the IC before Matt and KTULU and I'm black. And you having an AV which directly contradicts the ignorant nonsense in your posts is beautiful irony. ? outta my presence
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    I was on the IC before Matt and KTULU and I'm black. And you having an AV which directly contradicts the ignorant nonsense in your posts is beautiful irony. ? outta my presence

430 something posts doesnt show anyone that you have been on longer than the guys u are trying to act like. and you are black? well, please play a white guy on these here "internets."

my avi reflects my name and attitude: the soviets had america shook for years (called a cold war) and vietnam kicked our ? because of our cockiness.

I know what the ? im talkin about, i know what my avi and name stands for, for me, and i know you arent original. Im in your presence?, but you quoting me in every thread? U dont own the R& R, chozen does. and atleast he has class when he does it and pretends to know what he talking about. u acting like them other dudes who so-called, aint been on longer than you.

u get the ? OUTTA MY PRESENCE YOU WEAK ASS ? ASS ? ASS ? ! U WANT ME GONE? STOP QUOTIN MY WORDS WEAKLING. u AINT A BLACK man. I am. Thats why i can use a soviet flag mixed with the word "NAM." Idiots like you wont get it. and thats ok. wasnt for you anyways. over your head. dont even mean ? .

If i went with the "red, black and green flag, with words spray painted in graffiti sayin ? WHITEY on it, it would have been too radical, mediocre, and typical. but Idiots like you would "get it."

HEY GUY: ? you.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Lol. I'm not religious but i don't ? with pork and stopped eating red meat in general. I don't like the taste of it. I even slowed down on the Chicken.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    856696-fried-pork-chops-chuleta-typical-dominican-republic-food.jpg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>koran.jpg
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited February 2011
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    430 something posts doesnt show anyone that you have been on longer than the guys u are trying to act like. and you are black? well, please play a white guy on these here "internets."

my avi reflects my name and attitude: the soviets had america shook for years (called a cold war) and vietnam kicked our ? because of our cockiness.

I know what the ? im talkin about, i know what my avi and name stands for, for me, and i know you arent original. Im in your presence?, but you quoting me in every thread? U dont own the R& R, chozen does. and atleast he has class when he does it and pretends to know what he talking about. u acting like them other dudes who so-called, aint been on longer than you.

u get the ? OUTTA MY PRESENCE YOU WEAK ASS ? ASS ? ASS ? ! U WANT ME GONE? STOP QUOTIN MY WORDS WEAKLING. u AINT A BLACK man. I am. Thats why i can use a soviet flag mixed with the word "NAM." Idiots like you wont get it. and thats ok. wasnt for you anyways. over your head. dont even mean ? .

If i went with the "red, black and green flag, with words spray painted in graffiti sayin ? WHITEY on it, it would have been too radical, mediocre, and typical. but Idiots like you would "get it."

HEY GUY: ? you.

? you needa drink and some smoke wit yo shell shocked ass. You way too wound up right now.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Been pork and red meat free for 5 years now..only fish and sometimes chicken, grilled of course.
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Lol. I'm not religious but i don't ? with pork and stopped eating red meat in general. I don't like the taste of it. I even slowed down on the Chicken.

ok, but does that make you think you are better than the meat eaters? I dont do white women (on the daily) but does that make me better than other black men who do?

to each its own. dont mean nothing. Some people toss salads by eatin ? . am i mad that they do that? i dont even care, i dont see it, and i not watching it on tv or internet, and barely knows its going on. it just dont matter what people do. but when people get collective, and wanna group up , well, its all for the sake of being on tv.

yall bullshittin. its 2011. the jig is up. yall wanna be famous and talked about on twitter.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited February 2011
    ok, but does that make you think you are better than the meat eaters? I dont do white women (on the daily) but does that make me better than other black men who do?

to each its own. dont mean nothing. Some people toss salads by eatin ? . am i mad that they do that? i dont even care, i dont see it, and i not watching it on tv or internet, and barely knows its going on. it just dont matter what people do. but when people get collective, and wanna group up , well, its all for the sake of being on tv.

yall bullshittin. its 2011. the jig is up. yall wanna be famous and talked about on twitter.

? stop the madness. Lol. i don't give a ? what you put in your mouth. It just wasn't working out for me and my palate.
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    ? you needa drink and some smoke wit yo shell shocked ass. You way too wound up right now.

yeah man, im intense, real intense. this guitar player dude told me that at "guitar center" when i need my ? fixed and i wasnt laughin at no corney ass jokes.

I dont mind being intense. ? it. shelled shocked? im not sure. never been to war but was in the military during wartime. need a drink? drinking now. but no hard ? . just bud. nothing more, nothing less. Smoke? cant really jepordize the occupation for some weed.

I like this post. i dont mind being called out like this. its true. but use the word " intense."

i cant help it. im passionate about my peoples and im so lightskined that it gave me a complex. and i dont even have mixed parents but their parents are mixed. So i gotta fight for my right to be African and not a puerto rican, jew, mixed mulatto, greek, a-rab, or paskistani.

Thanks. imma chill out. imma chill.
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited February 2011
    LMAO @ referencing my post count like this the only screen name I ever had. I been here since 03
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Been pork and red meat free for 5 years now..only fish and sometimes chicken, grilled of course.

do you miss it?
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    ocelot wrote: »
    do you miss it?

I havent had sex with a white woman in 9 years.

do i miss it? why would i? there is better things out there. things more tasty. things that are more nuitritious. more healthy.

u see where im going here?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ocelot wrote: »
    do you miss it?

Nah I don't miss it...I've been healthier and alert without it.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I havent had sex with a white woman in 9 years.

do i miss it? why would i? there is better things out there. things more tasty. things that are more nuitritious. more healthy.

u see where im going here?

yeah but since i was a kid i was raised eating pig... porkchop, pig feet, bacon, chittlins etc...

i thinking about not eating it anymore cause i dont want diabities but you cant just turn it off....

butimatry...