Do Chicks Prefer To Make Love, Or Get Nailed?

The Prime Minister
The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in The Powder Room
I suppose this is a question of romance and relationships.

Chicks I know hit me up when they want it, but I know most of em are pretty lonely.

They want a dude to bond with them emotionally through sex.

But then again, it's not always emotion; many just wanna ? .

So what is the consensus amongst y'all chicks.

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Its all the same
  • yogirlsxman
    yogirlsxman Banned Users Posts: 499
    edited February 2010
    Everytime i have started with a chick saying make love. It has ended up up as a power driving session.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    both. sumtimes they like the ruff stuff. and other times they like to be made love to. depends on the mood
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    usually want to get nailed but it is basically the same ?
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Both sometimes they want a quick ? and when a ? sleeps over they always want to make love
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    i would assume making love....cuz i have to say my "? game" greatly improved after really making love to a woman
  • The Prime Minister
    edited February 2010
    I don't think it's the same. I've laid over a chick and watched her cry after an orgasm. Other chicks get a nut and bounce.

Some chicks wanna ? ... Some want something more to be attached to the experience.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    i thinku learn more about pleasing a woman, and learn a lot more about her bdy when u take the time to make love....

there's certain ? u just can't do in the back seat of a car....
  • The Prime Minister
    edited February 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i thinku learn more about pleasing a woman, and learn a lot more about her bdy when u take the time to make love....

there's certain ? u just can't do in the back seat of a car....

I think you understand what it is...

However some chicks don't want to be bothered emotionally, so they just wanna ? .

I was lookin' for an overall consensus though.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited February 2010
    yea its the same..? somebody you love
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    weak thread. chicks want both..u should know that by now lol. depends on the mood bruh.
  • The Prime Minister
    edited February 2010
    Kimi wrote: »
    Even if I'm in love with the dude I still prefer to ? unless it's a special occasion . I get frustrated when a dude goes all slow and tries to kiss me, especially if it's just a ? buddy which is all I deal with out here in Iraq

I heard they gettin in out in the green zone.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I heard they gettin in out in the green zone.

understatement man

do to the high ratio of men to women over there

even a 4 piece acting like she a dime....mainly cuz she getting jocked like one do to the pure fact
    some cats just want something wet & warm to lay in, and going all out to get it. (nothing worse than a over confidant ugly arrogant fat ? making money)
    yeah they gettin their head and ego boosted something terrible
    but soon as they return home to the real world, they reminded of the status in life....lol

But needless to say the hate is stronger then "the Force" when a guy happens to be ? with a 7 or above in a situation like that

yeah I seen it all as a soldier and contractor, how ? turn on each other over some ?
    you getting and they not....? you thought were cool show their cut throat nature .....dry snitchin' talkin'slack or just blatantly hating

? was like watching a Soap Opera....some real high school ? ...grown men and women alike constantly gossiping about who ? ' who who (epseically the married ones)

when I had my lil ? friend...you never knew cuz I never bragged on the ? like most guys tend to...alot that too...dudes walkin round with they chest poked out like they "Mr.Big ? " cuz they gettin ? , from from duck bird looking ? ......like they never had or something

it can funny and entertaining at times but I learn to keep my BI to myself
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    ^^^COTDAYUMMMM...........

Word, I usually read your posts, but I ain't readin all that ? . I'm sorry :-( It scares me :(

It all depends on the time and place. But I prefer to make love, cause im a sucka for slow jams and kisses.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    weak thread. chicks want both..u should know that by now lol. depends on the mood bruh.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • a.mann
    edited February 2010
    ^^^COTDAYUMMMM...........

Word, I usually read your posts, but I ain't readin all that ? . I'm sorry :-( It scares me :(

It all depends on the time and place. But I prefer to make love, cause im a sucka for slow jams and kisses.

lol.............yeah

but it's good informative ? .

when I type "telegraphs" I try never to waste characters or people time
    reading something to could've been sum up in 4 to 6 sentences

that was to give ole boy a clear and precice picture on how people "gettin it on" in the Green Zone
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    women like to get ? like ike turner did tina on whats love gotta do with it
  • a.mann
    edited February 2010
    women like to get ? like ike turner did tina on whats love gotta do with it

but if they fighing back
    you not ? her you ? her
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I like to mix it up. Start with some lov making, then end by pounding her
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    a.mann wrote: »
    lol.............yeah

but it's good informative ? .

when I type "telegraphs" I try never to waste characters or people time
    reading something to could've been sum up in 4 to 6 sentences

that was to give ole boy a clear and precice picture on how people "gettin it on" in the Green Zone

What is the Green Zone?
  • a.mann
    edited February 2010
    What is the Green Zone?

the name given for the International Zone of Iraq...major which is in Bagdad
    but what I desricbed applys to any given part of Iraq were miliarty and civilan contractors are based

Afghanistan is no exception either

and to clear it up....you are not interacting with the general Iraqi population....at all...never(for most civilan jobs)

you living and working on a miliarty camp....for you in soat of a "bubble". Working and ? is the high lite of your time there
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Rarely do I have sex with a girl where the whole time were "making love".
    We may start off that way, but more often than not it ends up with us straight ? .
    I don't know if that's her or me it just seems to happen that way.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    they like both depending on the mood and situation.
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited February 2010
    honestly cuz......i think it depends on the chic & how she's feelin at that time......my girl ive been wit for 4 years is crazy......when im the one trying to fucc.......afterwards she always scream how im not romantic, wants candles, music, take it slow, kiss, look in eyes, etc.......but whenever she is ? & want that dicc.......she wants me to beat the brakes off the ? , pull hair, slap ass, in her words exactly, manhandle the ? .........even started fuccin while we driving......that ? is dangerous but it is the best........but i think jus on the chic & how she feeling