Official Elimination Chamber STREAM thread

123457»

Comments

• young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    morrison need his pushes now while he is still agile

he gonna get cartiledge damage and not be able to do all that ? and wwe gonna drop him
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Morrison need to main event soon, as over as he is right now they go waste his talents
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Morrison need to main event soon, as over as he is right now they go waste his talents

use him as a spot monster

maybe he will sette his style down and get the big push 8 years from now on some jericho ?

the workers know that wwe is that the place you are rewarded for working,
    you jus accept what they wanna use you for and collect ya check

word to niguel mcguiness being the roh PURE champ but doin a silly job on raw a few years ago

? was dumb,
    he didnt have to sell out for that lil check
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    This ? is really getting on my nerves!
    Edge basically got his Championship count up with the ? from Friday, so he is now an 11 time champ and they let him win The Smackdown Elimination Chamber?
    I want something new, Wade Barret has had 3 or 4 chances at being The Champ but they ? on him and McIntyre went on strong and then they eliminate him.
    And like always Rey Misterio is the last to be eliminated, he's Smackdown's answer to Raw's Super Cena.
    Then they ? over Jerry Lawler and John Morrison, that was ? up how they had R-Truth wait that long and then eliminate him that quick!
    This is what I'm talking about, Vince is bullshitting. You had the opportunity to make some great matchups at Wrestlemania and u blew it!
    Instead of The Miz vs. John Morrison, u let SUPER CENA win again and now we don't get The Rock vs. John Cena!
    Instead of letting someone else win The Smackdown Chamber, we have Edge as The Champ still and u know they ain't gonna let Alberto beat Edge at Wrestlemania.
    U could have at least let Jerry Lawler have the belt for a week or two, hell u let Edge lose the belt for an hour and win it back so he can get his title count up, why not let Lawler hold the belt for a week or 2?!
    They did this same ? for Triple H a couple years ago, he lost the belt at a PPV and then later that night he won it back!
  • Still Cool Beans
    Still Cool Beans Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Yall couldn't have possibly believed that Vince was really gonna put the ? Lawler and that Cena wasn't gonna win that Elimination Chamber and face the Miz at Mania. I saw that ? coming a mile a way. As predictable as the WWE has become a blind folded, sleeping, stuck in the basement Stevie Wonder could see that ? ...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    see you guys tommorow @ raw and @ WM this year. Peace.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    rock mentioned miz and cena in his promo so something is up for mania
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    rock mentioned miz and cena in his promo so something is up for mania

yeah I figured that when The Rock went after both of them in his promo. Miz vs. Cena with Rock as special guest referee or some dumb ? . oh goodie.... smh, this ? is ? old. Cena wins, Cena wins, oh let me guess Cena Wins? let me guess, Cena is gonna beat Miz's ass, Rock's ass, CM Punk's ass, win the belt, and continue with his corny ? as usual. sounds fun.
  • Still Cool Beans
    Still Cool Beans Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    yeah I figured that when The Rock went after both of them in his promo. Miz vs. Cena with Rock as special guest referee or some dumb ? . oh goodie.... smh, this ? is ? old. Cena wins, Cena wins, oh let me guess Cena Wins? let me guess, Cena is gonna beat Miz's ass, Rock's ass, CM Punk's ass, win the belt, and continue with his corny ? as usual. sounds fun.

Pretty much...
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011

pretty much we (the fans) lose vince wins (big money)
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Pretty much...
    pretty much we (the fans) lose vince wins (big money)

and I know I sound like a broken record but damn I was really thinkin they might do somethin different. ? has been decent lately and was hopeful it would be somethin besides Cena wins.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    and i know i sound like a broken record but damn i was really thinkin they might do somethin different. ? has been decent lately and was hopeful it would be somethin besides cena wins.

wwe for u..