-Karl-
-Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in IllGaming
Let me know, bromies.

Comments

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Hell yeah, 2 of the best DLCs available overall. they both got good stories and a gang of extra ? . The Street Sweeper Shotty in TLAD is worth it alone. Sky Diving in BOGT is dope too.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    from what i hear they better than the original game, i aint cop em yet though
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    even more so than the actual game IMO
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited February 2011
    i got gtaIV and both the dlc's for 10$ off steam

the only one ive played is lost and damned or whatever

it's typical gta...cheesy ass story, standard missions

the gameplay hasn't changed one bit from the previous gen, the only thing that has improved are the graphics which is a shame

only i do is drive around and shoot ? , steal cars, do stunts etc. i cant get into the corny ass story
  • -Karl-
    edited February 2011
    I've had them for a while. Just remember I got them now.

Probably check em out on the weekend.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I have them but have hardly played Lost and Damned and haven't even started Ballad of Antiman Tony. Got bored of LAD, but heard TBOGT was better.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    yea josh u trippin man... the DLC for GTA4 beats the orignal shipment of GTA4.. like another dude said in another thread.. if they woulda shipped the game with all 3 stories.. it woulda been GOAT....
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    are they free?

the ? tony one was pretty fun...didn't care for the other one, cuz im not into riding choppas all the time so i stopped after about 25% of the game
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ? tony>>>>>>>>>>>>The main storyline
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    even more so than the actual game IMO

• NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I Think The Realism of GTA IV Turned Alot Of Players Off (n/h) But I Enjoyed It ...SUre I Miss The Zanyness Of The PS2 Joints But The Characters On GTA IV Were A Little Bit More Developed And Fleshed Out....Granted They Did Take Alot ? Out From The San Andreas But It Was Added Later In LAD And TBOGT ...Which Portray Liberty City From Other Perspectives Other Than Nikos...
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I Think The Realism of GTA IV Turned Alot Of Players Off (n/h) But I Enjoyed It ...SUre I Miss The Zanyness Of The PS2 Joints But The Characters On GTA IV Were A Little Bit More Developed And Fleshed Out....Granted They Did Take Alot ? Out From The San Andreas But It Was Added Later In LAD And TBOGT ...Which Portray Liberty City From Other Perspectives Other Than Nikos...

Yeah, people need to stop crying about stuff gone from San Andreas, GTA IV isnt San Andreas, its GTA IV. its a great game on its own merit. They obviously wanted to go a more realistic route, so be it. If u miss the things from San Andreas so much, play San Andreas.
  • -Karl-
    edited February 2011
    They were free to me. My cousin gave them to me.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    they are worth it jus for the new guns, vehicles and the multiplayer