? Candy ? Parker ?

Yummy.Lix
Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
edited February 2011 in Waiting To Exhale
ehc2mv.png

Author:Yummy
Est:021511
Disclaimer:This story is new & I have it on one other board(that's 99% female).
It's written in a female's perspective so I don't know if you guys will find this interesting.
If you don't,I understand. Graphics/script is 100% original and done
by me.The only thing I ask of you is to show love & enjoy (:

2qurz9l.png
359jlth.png

What can I say? I’m a Queen-type chick. Not a boss or barbie b*tch, a queen-type CHICK, emphasis on the queen. No, I wasn’t first in line to purchase Nicki Minaj’s “Pink Friday,” lipstick. And no, I don’t “ball,” hard in the mall all day with one of these thug’s around here minimum wage pay check. I’m not like the rest of these average girls out here. I’m different from them, I’m better than them. I am the crème de la crème(French for best of the best).I wasn’t from around here and I made that very clear. I currently live in an okay apartment with my room mate Ryder in an okay area. I drive a beige Honda Civic with a very noticeable scrape on the left side(thanks to Ryder).And I work at ? as a full time waitress and do a little house cleaning on the side. Now I know what you’re thinking, how can a chick like this think she is all upscale and siddity? Honestly, I think it’s all in my confidence. I’m a voluptuous woman with skin as smooth as Bliss chocolate and the same color as a Reese’s peanut butter cup. I have semi-slanted, almond shaped eyes and a body frame that resembles a coke bottle. I have the measurements of 34dd-25-40 to be exact. I also have long, thick hair that is as black as licorice and a smile that is as white as icing on a cake. And I have cutest gum drop nipples that are hard most of the time, even when I’m not cold. I am the Beyonce of this “one step above ghetto,” apartment complex. Oh, and my name is Candy Parker. Yes, Candy is the name on my birth certificate.

Sorry about getting side tracked by that random nipple comment. It’s just that there is not much sexual excitement in my life. I have been single for a while now, meaning no sexual engagement/sex talk at all. The last time I had a boyfriend was when I was 17 and now I’m 20 years old. All the guys around here seem to like trash anyway(not that they have the option to like anything other than trash). And plus all my focus is on working and achieving my dream of becoming a successful business woman. Fine wining and dining with CEO’s in the future. I will admit though, I do get sexually lonely sometimes. But what can I do? Everyone basically thinks I’m a snooty, uptight, boring snob that has a p*ssy that doesn‘t get wet. But right now was freaky time. When I get the chance to be alone, I like to feed into my ? body’s needs.

I was sitting naked at the edge of my bed gazing at myself in my long length mirror. I started to bite half of my bottom lip as my hands started to caress my double-d ? . I squeezed them and lifted them up to my mouth and started to lick on them. I then started to pull on my ? nipples while moaning to myself softly. I reached over to the side of my bed into my drawer and grabbed two nipple clips and my ? . I put the nipple clips on my nipples and leaned back on my bed. I arched my back on my bed in pain and a made loud noise from the intense feeling the nipples clips gave me. It hurt, but I liked it. I took the ? I had and softly trailed it down my tummy until I got to my wet p*ssy.I softly rubbed the ? on my p*ssy lips, getting some of my sweet wetness on it. I then raised the ? to my mouth and started licking it like it was a lollipop. As soon as I was about to slide the ? back down to my p*ssy I heard a loud knock on my bedroom door that made me jump.

“Um, knock, knock!” I heard Ryder scream in her loud, obnoxious voice.
2gtvzma.png

“UGH, what do you want Ryder!” I groaned leaning back up from my bed and taking my nipple clips off. Freak time was officially over.

“Girl get your ass out of bed, who stays in bed this late, and what was that loud ass noise?” She asked a million questions.

“It’s freakin’ 10:42 AM, and I wasn‘t in bed, I was occupied with my tax form!” I lied.

“OCCUIPIED? Girl this isn't no f*ckin’ english class, I’ma need you to use some regular people language please,” Ryder said while snickering.

“Ugh, what do you want Ryder?” I groaned getting annoyed.

“Um, Bebe needs you to come in to work honey,” I heard her say as her voiced trailed off. As soon as Ryder said that I fell back to my bed and pulled a pillow over my face and groaned. Here we go again. Another atrocious day of work at the ? joint, ? .

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    That's a really good piece of writing, props! I like that it's from the girls perspective and I like how you lead the description of your characters by something that the reader is thinking, you are really aware of the reader and that shines through... I also like the imbalance of the character with her snootiness and big time Charlie attitude, yet she works at ? , isn't in business school but has the dream of owning one...

The sexual stuff was good, but your similes could reference something other than a lollipop... it's a very simple comparison and the reader wants to read it as though they're being enticed for the first time, not reading the same description that I presume women have always read in these types of stories.

Keep up the good work :tu
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    That's a really good piece of writing, props! I like that it's from the girls perspective and I like how you lead the description of your characters by something that the reader is thinking, you are really aware of the reader and that shines through... I also like the imbalance of the character with her snootiness and big time Charlie attitude, yet she works at ? , isn't in business school but has the dream of owning one...

The sexual stuff was good, but your similes could reference something other than a lollipop... it's a very simple comparison and the reader wants to read it as though they're being enticed for the first time, not reading the same description that I presume women have always read in these types of stories.

Keep up the good work :tu

Thanks for your feedback! & The lollipops were just a little
    something extra I did.They're going to be page breakers (like
    the next lollipop is going to say "Part 2").I know it's kinda
    corny lol..but I thought it was cute.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    1m4qu.png

I stood up and heavily sighed. Sometimes I wish I was Vivica A. Fox’s character “Shante,” from the movie “Two Can Play That Game.” I am not fond of nor like using the term “bad b*tch,” but she was a BAD b*tch. She had the fancy crib, the nice car, and the luxurious clothes. And most importantly, she was all about her business and her sexy. She was the epitome of exactly what I wanted to be. She even had Morris Chestnut’s fine, sensual, choco-la-ty ass chasing after her.

I hurriedly hopped in the shower before I got the urge to get hot and bothered fantasizing about Morris Chestnut. I marinated in the shower for a while with my midnight pomegranate body wash and my loofah. I wish I could have just stayed in there forever. I started to imagine the steamy water hitting me to be a man caressing my body. I groaned. It grossly disgusts me how desperate I’m getting. I turned off the water and dried off. I put on a black thong and my Victoria’s Secret Miraculous® Push-up Bra that Bebe always recommended me to wear to work. As if my ? really needed an “instant adding of 2 cup sizes.” I walked to my bedroom closet and there it was just staring at me. My signature orange and white ? uniform, that was at the dark end of my closet waiting to be worn. I sighed and put it on along with the sheer stockings, white socks, and white sneakers. I put my hair is a messy updo and was ready to go.

“Well you look happy,” Ryder smiled and sarcastically said as she saw me moping into the kitchen.

“I just don’t feel like going to work today,” I replied grabbing some orange juice out of the refrigerator. I pictured myself getting annoyed with her already within the next 2 minutes.

“Girl you never feel like going to work, have some motivation,” Ryder said while chewing on her bubble gum and browsing Essence magazine.

“Well that’s easy for you to say since you don’t have a job,” I mumbled to myself and rolled my eyes.

“HEY, I still pay my half of the bills around here little girl, watch yourself,” Ryder said putting the magazine down. Ryder just recently got fired from her job, but she was a hustler. She did hair, nails, and was a freelance makeup artist. She always made sure she had money to make ends meet, and I respected her for that. She reminded me of a young version of Tasha Mac from the show “The Game.”

“Oh, and I’ll drop you off at work today, I need the car to go to the mall,” Ryder said while getting the keys from off the counter.

“Why can’t Bryce take you?” I asked. Bryce was Ryder’s boyfriend.

“Because he is being a young, hard working black man at work all day today,” Ryder answered with a smile.

“Can’t you ever take the bus?” I kissed my teeth.

“Girl this lusciousness right here does not do buses,” She said pointing to herself.

“Now come on, let’s go before you end up being more late than you already are,” She said walking out of the door. I looked up to the ceiling, sighed, and followed her.

On the way to ? , my face was resting on the palm of my hand while I stared at the road through the window. I turned to look at Ryder and she had her sunglasses on while trying to rap along to Lil Wayne’s “6 foot 7.”

“Can you please turn that monstrous ruckus you call music down!” I screamed while turning the volume completely off. After I said that, there was an awkward silence. Then I heard her speak.

“What the f*ck has been up with you lately Candy?” Ryder asked looking at me like I was crazy.

“I just don’t want to hear that non sense music today,” I said annoyed.

“NO, it’s been going on for a while now and your attitude f*ckin’ sucks,” She said in a ? tone. Then there was another awkward silence.

“You walk around like your sh*t doesn’t stink, you try to talk to me like you’re “above” me, you think you are ? , and you wonder why you don’t have any f*ckin’ close friends or man?” She continued.

“You were always a little uppity but I respected that about you, you had the right amount uppyness,” She said as I remained quiet.

“But now…” She shook her head. “You are not the same Candy I took in a year ago.”

I was hesitant with my arms folded, but in my mind I knew she was right. The person I am now was not the same person I was a year ago. A year ago I was very humble, welcoming, and friendly, but I was also new, inexperienced, and naive. I’m originally from Florida, the sunshine state. I had a pampered and spoiled life style in Miami. I lived in a huge, beautiful house with an ocean view. I had a nice car that was all mines that I didn’t have to share with anyone. I was able to afford Chanel and Gucci, and makeup that was not from a drug store. This was all because of my Step father, Charles. Charles was one of the main influences of me wanting to become a business woman in the first place. He was a BAD b*tch, just like Vivica A. Fox...except he was a man. Charles, my Mom, my sister, and I were happy as ever. Our family were like the freakin’ Cosbys ; perfect. But then January 15,2010 came, the day Charles left my Mom. Till’ this day I still don’t know why. All I remember is my Mom begging to him on her knees “Don’t go Charles, don’t go, please do not leave me like this.” I can recall the whole scene just like it happened yesterday. Everything was just happening so fast, soon the divorce papers came and everything went down hill from there. I could not stand to see my Mom break down so after a while I had to leave and go far, far away. I had a job before I left so I saved up money to get all the way to California. I don’t know what the f*ck I was thinking. Maybe I would get picked up by some famous celebrity? I don’t know. But I met Ryder and she listened to my story and took me in like a sister. She didn’t even know me that well. When I asked her how did she know I wasn’t some ? girl, she told me she owned a gun and has a kitchen full of knives, and that she could be just as ? .

“I’m sorry Ryder…” I felt guilty. “I’ve been feeling kind of depressed lately…you know.”

“I know but you just need to loosen up girl, chill out, and relax,” She said turning the radio back up. “You will be doing your little CEO business thing one day and I will be doing my celebrity makeup artist slash hair stylist slash nail doer thing one day ,” She said with a smile.

“Then we can ball hard in separate cars,as I listen to my young money and you listen to your Beethoven and your other classical musical entities,” She said with an English accent with her head titled upwards.

“Okay you totally just used the word “entities,” in the wrong context,” I said laughing.

“Awwww, see now that’s the Candy I want to see more often,” She said pinching me on my left cheek like a grandma would do to her grandkids. “I haven’t seen you laugh in a minute.”

“Okay, okay stop, you going to give me acne!” I said unbuckling my seat beat as we got closer to ? .

“Okay, I’ll call you when I need you to come pick me up,” I was about to get out the car but Ryder pulled me back.

“Um,you’re not going in there looking like that, are you?” she asked sliding her sunglasses down her nose looking up at me.

“What’s wrong with the way I look?” I was confused looking down at my uniform.

“Girl not with your uniform, with your hair!” She replied. “Come, come sit back down.” I sat back down in the passenger’s seat.

“Girl you are black, you need to wrap this long, beautiful sh*t at night,” She said taking a wide tooth comb out of her purse starting to brush my hair down out of my messy bun.

“That wasn’t even a cute messy bun, you know I wasn’t going to let you out the car looking like that, you represent me when you step out of this car,” She said doing some finishing touches. All I could do is smile. Ryder may be annoying sometimes but I love her.

After I finally got my looks approved from Ryder to leave the car, I walked into ? and got settled in, in the back.

“Well it’s about effin’ time!” I heard a country voice say. I instantly knew it was Bebe.Bebe was a southern belle originally from Austin, Texas. She was one of my co-workers.

25f3eyd.png

“I’m sorry Bebe, Ryder had to ‘fix,’ me before I got out the car,” I air quoted. I then washed my hands and started getting ready to serve.

“Well I see you got the bra on, let me squeeze!” BeBe said lightly squeezing her nails on my ? .

“You’re an idiot,” I said laughing and pushing her hands away.

“Wow, was that a laugh?” Bebe was shocked.

“Yes…sorry if I have been rude to you lately Bebe, I’ve been feeling down but I’m getting better,” I said nodding with a smile.

*This post was originally longer than this,but the board has a maximum numbers of words you can put at one time.So the next part I post will be labeled "Part 2 continued."
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    r9eu80.png

“Good for you,“ Bebe smiled back. “Someone must of got it in this morning, hmmmm.”

“EHHNN, wrong , you know I don’t do stranger d*ck,” I said getting my Hello Kitty post-it note pad, getting ready to take orders.

This was probably the first time in months that I was in a good mood at work. I don't know what came over me but I definitely had pep in my step. I smiled and greeted customers with politeness and kindness. I hummed to myself as I wiped tables. I even flirted back a little when some of the male customers tried to flirt with me. I felt like a brand new person…actually no. I felt like the old Candy again. This one gorgeous couple ended up walking in. When I say gorgeous, I mean drop dead GORGEOUS. They both had on Dior sunglasses. The dude was smooth chocolate, had a clean cut, and had well groomed eyebrows. He also had on an expensive light grey sweater cardigan, dark denim jeans and the “cool grey” edition of Jordans on his feet. He didn’t even look like a thug. Something about him just made his whole,entire look clean. The girl was beautiful. She had a light mocha skin tone and medium length dark brown hair. She had on a tight black blazer with the tight black matching pants. Her ? was humongous to the point where it made my jaw drop. She also had an authentic Louis Vuitton bag on her arm and some Christian Louboutins on her feet. What was a couple like that doing at ? ?
    f1ejj4.png
    wso3m.png

“Hello, welcome to ? , I’ll be your waitress for today, let me take you to your seats,” I said with a big smile on my face. The couple did not say anything back, they just followed me to their seats.

“I really love your LV bag, I want to get one just like it,” I grinned at the woman getting my pen ready.

“Girl please, this bag is out of your league,” She said. “What girl who rocks Louis Vuitton pops Wet Seal tags?” She continued noticing the owl ring on my left hand was from Wet Seal.

“Excuse me?” I said in disbelief as I stopped writing on my notepad.

“I don’t think she stuttered Ma,” The guy said defending her.

“My name is not Ma, and I know she didn’t stutter, but that was completely uncalled for,” I was bamboozled.

“Oh my gosh, I know right,” The woman said flaring out her hand, trying to mock my voice.

“Aye look, just bring us 3 glasses of lemonades and two platters of the Daytona beach chicken wings” the Dude said. I took a few deep breaths remembering workers have to always respect the customer. I wanted to take this girl by her weave and drag her down aisle.

“Okay that will be coming right up sir,” I said ? off and gritting my teeth. I got the couple’s order and brought it to them on a tray. I politely placed each order directly in front of them and their drinks on the side.

“What should I do with this third glass of lemonade?” I asked.

“Just sit it right there on the table,” The dude pointed to a spot. I sat the glass of lemonade down and as soon as I did the dude purposely knocked it over. It spilled on part of my stockings and got all on my socks and shoes.

“What the f*ck was that for!” I jumped back staring at my now yellow socks.

“Oh my goodness, baby be nice,” His girlfriend said laughing with a Cruella de Vil laugh, trying to catch her breath.

“Now I know you ain’t suppose to be using profound language when you’re talking to a customer and it was an accident,” He said with his hand placed in his lap. “You might want to clean that up though, you don’t want anyone to slip.” I was infuriated. I didn’t even bother to tell my boss, he would always be on the customer’s side, no matter what the case was. I took another deep breath, got a cloth and walked back out to the couple’s table. They both stared at me as I got closer. I got on my knees and bent over and started cleaning up the lemonade and ice off the floor. I felt the guy’s eyes starting at me from behind. I turned around to look at him and his eyes quickly met with mines.

“Um you still got some more to go MA,” He said pointing to a wet spot on the floor.

“I know, this is my job, I know what I’m doing,” I said in a stern voice and started to clean up again. And once again I could feel his eyes staring at me.

“Yes...you sure do…” He said.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    If anyone knows how I can make this thread go in
    order,please let me know.I don't like how it puts
    the first "unread," posts first.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    If anyone knows how I can make this thread go in
    order,please let me know.I don't like how it puts
    the first "unread," posts first.

Settings
    > Forum Settings (left hand bar)
    > Thread display Mode(drop down bar) : Linear-- Oldest First.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    glowy wrote: »
    Settings
    > Forum Settings (left hand bar)
    > Thread display Mode(drop down bar) : Linear-- Oldest First.

Thank you. :)
    I did it.Does it appear like that to everyone
    now?Or just me?
  • glowy
    edited February 2011
    Thank you. :)
    I did it.Does it appear like that to everyone
    now?Or just me?

Just you.

I'm not sure how many people use that set up, but I always do.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    glowy wrote: »
    Just you.

I'm not sure how many people use that set up, but I always do.

UGH! Well did you read this story thus far? lol I feel like no one
    is reading it.I only see "guests" reading.I don't know if I should
    post more.
  • RuffDraft
    edited February 2011
    Keep posting :tu

I'm keeping up with it, just got to read the next bits now :tu
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Keep posting :tu

I'm keeping up with it, just got to read the next bits now :tu

Kay. :) I'll keep posting
  • RuffDraft
    edited February 2011
    I would have poured the two glasses of lemo back on them fools! I like the relationship you have going on between the main character and her room mate, very cool. I like it so far :tu
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    2u4hl3a.jpg

“I clean houses so I would hope so,” I said with a fake smile and proceeded to clean. When I was done cleaning the mess off the floor, I went to the back where Bebe was doing a little cleaning herself.

“Girl, you seriously just took a lot of L’s just now…” Bebe said with her eyes wide opened as she stopped wiping the counter. “I would have came to your rescue…but no offense to myself…that girl looks like she can beat my ass,” She said continuing to wipe the counter. “Or sit on me with her ass, did you see that thang?”

“I know,” I said squinting my eyes at the couple as they had their mini chat and shared laughs. “Man that girl was a true b*tch…Bebe did I act like that?” I asked with concern in my eyes.

“Yes,” She quickly said with out any hesitation, and I looked at her with my “really?” ? expression.

“No, yes, well…kinda,” She was indecisive. “You don’t have an evil, annoying laugh like that,” Bebe said. The woman was purposely laughing her obnoxious laugh out loud. She was trying to be all cute and heard. All the “Baby stop playing’s,” and the “Papi’s you’re going to make me ? on myself,” were truly getting on my nerves.

The vain couple eventually left and my long, jolly/irritating day of work eventually expired. Ryder had already picked me up. I told her the whole story when she ended up asking me why did it look like something peed on my socks. She wanted to go out looking for the couple on the streets, but I convinced her to let it go. Now we were walking into our apartment. The first thing I saw Bryce’s butt sticking out of the refrigerator. This was the usual position he would always be in when I first saw him.

2qc064l.png

“You know Bryce, it would be nice for me to say hey to your face for once and not your butt,” I said walking into the living room.

“Girl you know you be trying to look at my butt,” Bryce mumbled leaning up from the refrigerator with his hands full of food, and a bag of chips hanging from his mouth.

“It’s not like you have one ? ,” I said.

“Candy leave him alone, he does have one and it‘s phat and juicy too” Ryder said smiling at Bryce.

“OKAY, too much information,” I said throwing myself on to the sofa.

“Uh uh, you can’t relax now, we got some serious planning to do,” Ryder said picking my legs up off the sofa and sitting beside me.

“What?” I groaned. I just wanted to take a long, warm bubble bath and pop two sliced cucumbers on my eyes.

“Um, whose birthday is tomorrow?” Ryder asked making me go on mute. Today was Friday, and I completely forgot about Ryder’s 22nd birthday.

“My baby’s, I ain’t forget that sh*t,” Bryce said joining us and kissing Ryder on the cheek.

“We’re going to club Déjà Vu,” Ryder clapped her hands excitedly. Club Déjà Vu was one of the “it,” clubs in southern California. It was the club that celebrities would supposedly go to and where all the “stars,” would be. I never been to it, but I’ve never been to any club before.

“We?” I raised one eyebrow.

“Yes we,” Ryder said pointing to herself, me, and Bryce. “I got to text Bebe and invite her too,” Ryder said reaching for her purse and taking her phone out.

“Hold up, hold, up, hold, up,” Bryce said with his mouth was full of salt and vinegar potatoes chips. “So Candy is going to the club?” Bryce was surprised.

“No, no, I can just stay here and bake your cake or something,” I said worried.

“UGH, No Candy, you are going to the club for once in your f*ckin’ life,” Ryder raised her voice. “You need to find you a man anyway, I‘m even tired of you being single” Ryder rolled her eyes.

“Uh oh, Candy about to be dancin’ like a freak, I can tell,” Bryce said laughing.

“No I’m not, and I don’t need a man, why can‘t you just have a little party at ? ?” I whined to Ryder. I honestly didn’t even know how to dance. “It’s 25% off for close friends and family members,” I added.

“Oh no girl, not again, I want to get cute and sexified for my party, “Ryder said. “You only turn 22 once.”

“Um I hope you know I’ma have to approve of this lil’ outfit you getting ‘sexified,’ in” Bryce said to Ryder. I don’t even want dem’ n*ggas to be staring,” Bryce continued.

“Awwww baby,” Ryder smiled. “I’m sorry but that’s not possible,” She said sitting on his lap.

I just stared at Ryder and Bryce as they flirted, they were so adorable together. I honestly think any couple looks adorable together. To see people laugh, giggle, and share passionate kisses and hugs was a beautiful thing. It’s like they didn’t have a care in the world, and all that mattered was each other. I laid in my bed depressed that night looking up at my ceiling. I sighed and thought to myself would I ever be able to find love like that. I asked myself would I ever even be able to love like that. I felt like I didn’t have anyone. A tear rolled down my face and I closed my eyes. I hoped I would instantly fall asleep fast so I wouldn’t have to think about this. I turned to my side and tried to get comfy.At this moment I could totally relate to Alicia's Key's song "Sleeping with a Broken Heart."

It was now Ryder’s birthday morning and I was up early practicing some dance moves from my “Flirty Girl Fitness” dvd in the living room.

“Okay ladies, this move is called the ? Beat!” my TV said as I was imitating the moves the woman was doing. “Ok ladies bend down, and up, bend down, and up, bend down, and up.” I became irritated by the fact that I wasn’t even able to keep up with what the woman was doing. This looked like the basic ? pop.

“What the hell Candy…say it ain’t so,” Ryder said walking into our apartment with Bebe. I jumped and turned around and looked at them.

“Candy, I’m a white girl and I wouldn’t even think about ordering this ? ,” Bebe said walking over to the dvd player and taking my dvd out.

“Dang y'all!!” I said annoyed. “I don’t know how to dance okay,” I said sitting on the sofa with my arms folded.

“But ugh we can, I can’t believe this is the reason why you avoided the club,” Ryder said. “With a ? as big as yours, it’s an abomination for you not to know how to dance.”

“We can teach you,” Bebe smiled.

“Oh lord,” I said watching both of them putting their purses down getting ready to teach me some moves.

“Oh yes,” Ryder said walking over to the radio and turning it all the way up. The song “No hands,” by Wacka Flocka came on. Wale’s part was on.

“She said look ma no hands, she said look ma no hands,” Bebe rapped along with Wale as she started dancing. She started wobbling her ass and shaking it all over the place.I didn't even know what muscles she used to do those moves.My jaw dropped, she could really dance.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    2h4b1py.png

“Get it Bebe!” Ryder said laughing and starting to dance herself. I was the only one just standing there. I started to try to dance like them and failed miserably but we were having fun.

Ryder wanted to get a tattoo on her birthday morning, and Bebe and I decided we would get one too. My reason was because I wanted a fresh start, a clean slate. I was tired of being the “uptight and boring” Candy. So why not start a new life style with a tattoo? All 3 of us got cartoon dolls with a phrase that related to our name. I decided for my phrase to be “It’s like Candy,” because my name reminds me of that old school song by Cameo. Ryder and Bebe didn’t believe I would get it done, but I proved them wrong. I got it on the right side of my stomach. I was nervous at first and still couldn’t believe it was on my skin when the tattoo artist was finished.

fns048.png

After we got our tattoos, we went shopping for our club outfits. I had no idea of what to pick out. Ryder wanted all 3 of us to look like “princesses, ”but she didn’t want us to wear the same thing because then we would end up looking like some “basic ? ’s,” as she said. I picked out a modest, plain, knee length dress. It was a solid white, not very fancy but it was cute enough for the club in my opinion. As soon as I showed it to Ryder and Bebe, they both demanded me to put it back. That was it. That was the final straw. I thought to myself if I wanted to be a new Candy I have to have a more flashy style. I then started to look for the most attention-grabbing mini dress I could find. After about 20 minutes, I finally picked out everything I was going to wear tonight. I kind of burnt a hole in my pocket but hey, we all need to take risks sometimes right?

der7gj.png

It was night time now and we were all getting ready. I decided to wear my hair in some loose curls and have Ryder do my makeup. I asked her to do a smokey eye and a natural lip color on me. I then put on a little of my Victoria’s Secret “Heavenly Secrets,” glitter lotion that I purchased today on my chest so I could sparkle. When I was done getting ready Ryder, Bebe, and Bryce’s mouths dropped when they saw me completely dolled up. Tonight I was going to disqualify any stereotype, judgment, or category anyone ever put me in since I’ve moved here. I was not going to be the person asking to go home early. I was going to have fun, let lose, and do what the f*ck I want and club Déjà Vu better be ready. When we got there and got in I was quite impressed. The place was gorgeous on the inside. It was dimly lit but this large fish tank on the ceiling made it bright. There were 4 cage dancers half naked dancing in their cages, but I didn’t mind.
    6zogzs.png

As I was observing and looking around in amazement, I felt someone grab me from the back by my wrist.

“Aye, shouldn’t you be getting ready right now?” I heard a guy's voice. When I turned around to look at him, I noticed it was the ? from yesterday who spilled the lemonade.

“What the heck are you talking about?” I said snatching my wrist away from him.

“Oh sh*t...you the little ? girl?” He was surprised. “ I thought you were one of my cage dancers.”

“Well obviously not,” I said rolling my eyes and getting ready to walk away.

“Woah, woah, hold up, “ He said grabbing my wrist again, and me snatching it away again. “I had something to say to you anyway.”

“You wanted to apologize?” I asked.

“No, but check this out real quick,” He said as I stared at him in disbelief. “You said you clean houses right?” He asked.

“No sh*t,” I said.

“Dere’ you go again, speaking with this profound language,” He said kissing his teeth.

“Well I’m not at work right now, am I?” I asked with major attitude in my voice. I can’t believe he had the ? to speak to me.

“You feisty…” He said with a little smirk. “ But I was interested in your services.”

“What?” I asked coldly.

“I wanted you to come by and clean my house tomorrow evening,” He said.

“Um, usually it’s the elderly that needs my help, not young, non-paralyzed men,” I replied.

“True, true…but the thing is I don’t clean my own house,” He said in his defense while lighting a cigarette.

“So why not find a house cleaner on Craigslist or from the phone book?” I was skeptical.

“This is suppose to be business remember, I think you getting a little too personal,” He said.

“Well I only do cleanings in the morning not in the evening,” I said with my arms folded.

“Okay then, I will see you at my door step tomorrow morning, “ He said taking another puff from his cigarette.

“Who said I was coming?” I asked. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a thin roll of money and stuck it in my cleavage.

“That’s the money in advance, so like I said, I will see you at my house tomorrow morning,” He said giving me a card with his name and address on it. It read the name “Blaze.” I took the money out from between my breast and took the rubber band from around it. It was 3 crisp hundred dollar bills. I said wow to myself since I only charged $25. Before I could refuse again he already had walked off into the darkness of the club.

*I know you guys aren't interested in outfits & all that girly stuff .(: But remember this was originally posted on a mainly female board.
  • RuffDraft
    edited February 2011
    Good so far, Candy should have still told him to shove it and then slapped him one, I'm not liking Candy working for that loser. Keep up the good work, is the piece finished?
  • glowy
    edited February 2011
    UGH! Well did you read this story thus far? lol I feel like no one
    is reading it.I only see "guests" reading.I don't know if I should
    post more.

Yeah, it's pretty good so far.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    2rm8ok0.png

As he walked off into the dusky darkness, it hit me that he thought I was one of his cage dancers. Did that mean he owned this club? How could he own this place? It looks too far out of his league. I mean sure, he was nicely dressed the first time I seen him and just now, but something about his look didn‘t shout out “millionaire,” to my face. My thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping me on my shoulder.

“Excuse me miss,” This Pacific East Islander or Hispanic, or Hawaiian Greek ? said to me as I turned around. My eyes popped out of my head.

2jirkh.png

“Oh, hi, hey,” I said nervously. I was completely caught off guard.

“I hope I’m not coming off as too forward or anything, but I had to let you know you look absolutely stunning tonight,” He said scanning me up and down and licking his beautiful lips.

“No!” I quickly asserted him. “You’re not coming off as too forward at all, thank you,” I said smiling. For some reason when I blush I start to laugh a geeky laugh. I let it out a little but hopefully he didn’t notice.

“And you got a gorgeous smile too,” He smiled back at me, making me laugh my urkle laugh even more. He laughed at me a little and I went quiet out of embarrassment.

“You probably think I’m one of these thirsty dudes in here now,” He said. “ I know a million dudes have came up to you tonight and tried to get at you,” He stared at me with his golden-hazel eyes, I almost melted.

“No, I actually didn’t get here too long ago, so you’re first in line,” I said kind of regretting I said it. Was that too clingy? Was it corny? I haven’t got any real play in about 3 years now. I didn’t know how to respond, especially to this divine creature.

“Happy to be,” He said with a little smirk making me bite half of my bottom lip a little. The song “Make It Rain,” by Travis Porter started playing. As soon as it came on I got worried that he would ask me to dance. And just my luck, he did.

“So would you like to dance Ms. Perfect?” He asked. I smiled because he put his hand out to me like a prince would to a princess at a ball. But we were at a club where this ratchet ass song was playing instead.

“Ow!” I said reaching down to my ankle in fake pain. “Actually I just recently hurt my left ankle so it’s really sore.” I said lying. I had to get out of dancing some how.

“Are you okay?” He asked with worry in his eyes trying to help me.

“Yes, yes, it just randomly hurts sometimes,” I said gazing into his eyes once again.

“Do you want me to carry you to a sofa?” He asked.

“Well I don’t want to be a downer of your fun…” I said wanting him to carry me anyway. I would have loved to be in his arms.

“No, no, I actually would rather get to know you a little better anyway,” He said sliding his arm down my thighs and putting it under my knees, lifting me up. I felt weightless in his strong arms.

“Well if you insist,” I said not trying to sound too obvious. He smelled of Dolce & Gabbana cologne. He wasn’t reeking of it like some dudes, it was just the right amount.

“Well damn girl, I can see how you hurt your ankle in these tall ass heels,” He said playfully.

I swear I was on cloud 9 at the moment. As he was walking me over to one of the sofas, we passed Ryder dancing with Bryce on the way. She stopped dancing in her tracks when she saw me with my dude.

“Oh sh*t, go ahead Candy,” Ryder said out loud. I reached over his shoulder and put both of my thumbs up at her, smiling. Once we finally got to our destination, he laid me on one of the soft,long,leather sofas and then sat across from me.

“I’m going to go get you some ice, okay?” He said standing up again.

“Thank you,” I grinned and watched him walk off into a crowd of people. I was amazed at how much of a gentlemen he was. I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a guy from the dance floor scream “You f*ckin’ hillbilly b*tch!” I prayed to myself that who ever the voice was that they weren’t referring to Bebe. It’s not that often you’ll find someone with a country accent in California. Then suddenly I saw a fist flying at another person’s face. I jumped a little because the hit made a loud thump. Forgetting about my fake, hurt ankle, I stood up on the sofa to see what exactly was going on since people were crowding around. And just as I expected it dealt with my people. Bryce was fighting some heavy-set dude and it looked like one of the heavy-set dude’s friends jumped in. I held my heart because Bryce was a little guy, when Ryder wore heels she was even taller than him. I then suddenly saw Ryder jumping on the heavy-set’s dude’s back, trying to get him off of Bryce. She looked like she was digging her nails in the guys eyes while he was motioning around like he couldn’t see. From her lips I could tell she was saying every curse word in the book. Before I knew it, Bebe came swarming through the crowd and grabbed my wrist.

“Girl we have to go!” She was out of breath.

“What the hell just happened?” I said stepping off the sofa.

“I pepper sprayed this ? and Bryce jumped in, I’ll tell you the whole story later, let’s just go!” She exclaimed taking my hand and rushing to the exit.

“No, I can’t!” I said snatching my hand away thinking about the Greek ? I just met. As soon as Bebe was about to respond, some dude in all black came up behind her and grabbed her by the waist. I then heard him say “Got cho’ ass.” As Bebe was struggling trying to break away, I panicked and took off one of my heels. I ran to the back of the guy and took the sole of my pump and hit him in the back of the head with it. He shrieked in pain and immediately felt for the back of his head. He turned around and got a good look at me. His face was scrunched up and his lips were tightly pressed together. There was fiery evil in his eyes and he looked like the devil himself. He raised his hand about to smack me but I ducked. I then saw Bebe take off one of her heels and do the same thing I did. This time he wasn’t able to make a quick come back. He stumbled a little and had to rest on his knees. We saw this as our advantage to escape and head for the exit. We both took our other shoe off so that we were bare footed and ran.

As usual with my life, right after something good happened something bad had to happen. Who knows when I would ever be able to see that beautiful creature again. That night Bebe slept over at Ryder’s and I apartment. She was still paranoid about what happened. It was 12:43 AM by the time we got in the house, Ryder and Bryce came in at 1:45 AM. I could hear Ryder and Bryce still being hype from my room. I was too drained to engage in it though so I stayed in bed. I already had to wake up early to clean “Blaze’s” house. I knew the fight would definitely be the topic that we would be talking about tomorrow.

The next day I woke up to the sun shining on me through the blinds of my window. I loved it, it was warm and comforting. I yawned and looked at my clock next to my bed. It was 9:03 AM, I didn’t want to, but I decided to get up and get ready. I still had on my dress from last night and half my makeup was still smeared on my face. I washed my face with my Neutrogena ? cleanser, brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower. I then put on some old, faded, orange yoga pants that were too tight and a white wife beater that was too small. I tried to pull it down so that it would cover all of my stomach, but it was hopeless. I sighed and put on some old, white adidas and rolled my hair up and put a clip on it. I map quested the address on “Blaze’s” card and luckily his house was not too far away. I wrote a note for Ryder and put it on the counter saying that I had the car and went to get my mini vacum cleaner and was out the door. It was about a 25 minute drive to get to Blaze’s, neighborhood. As I was riding around in his neighborhood I was in awe. I had never seen any houses like this in this part of Cali where I lived. They were gorgeous.

“Hmmm…1423 Winter Berry Street,” I said to myself as I pulled up to his house. I parked my car in the front and headed to his door with my mini vacum cleaner. I rang the door bell and looked at the address on Blaze’s card one more time to make sure I was right. The woman that was with Blaze at ? two days ago answered. She was in a pink satin robe and had on matching low pink heels.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    10nuzcp.png

“? , who is that?” I heard Blaze’s voice yell from inside the house.

“The help is here,” She said staring at me up and down with a disgusted look on her face. She then walked back into the house with the door still opened, not even inviting me in.I took a deep breath and slowly walked in behind her and looked around in amazement. There was a huge wedding picture of Blaze and “? ,” above the fire place. They were standing on the beach and he was behind her with his hands wrapped around her waist. The home looked sparkly clean, what could I possibly do to clean this place to make it cleaner?
    112by2t.png

“Awww, and she brought her own little cleaning supplies,” A random woman that was sitting on the sofa said. There was a total of four people sitting in the living room. The random woman, Blaze, “? ,” and a random dude. I realized the random guy that was sitting with them was the Greek ? from last night.

“Oh my gosh, hey,” I excitedly said to him forgetting I was looking a hot mess. Everyone went silent and just stared at me. When I greeted him he still smiled back.

“ Good morning…wow you made a total transformation,” He said looking me up and down. I wanted to hide.

“Amor, you know the help?” "? ," said as she stopped sipping on her wine.

“Yeah, we kinda’ met last night…but I never got her name,” He said smiling at me with those luscious hazel honey nut eyes, I smiled back. Amor…so that was his name. Before I could tell him my name Blaze interrupted.

“Well too bad she ain’t here to socialize n*gga,” Blaze said getting up and looking at me.

“You are absolutely correct,” "? " said looking at me through the corner of her eye and taking another sip of her wine.

“What could I possibly have to clean up around here?” I asked ignoring her. “Everything looks clean,” I said.

“Well you can start off by dusting my fan in the kitchen, the duster is on the shelf in there” He said pointing to the cute country kitchen he had. “Make sure you cover everything before you go dustin,’ I don’t want dust to get all over my sh*t,” He said.

“Will do,” I said uncomfortably and walking into the kitchen. I covered everything with plastic wrap. I then put a chair beneath the fan so I could stand on it and be able reach it. I could hear all 4 of them from the living room in conversation and sharing laughs. I then heard Blaze say “Let me beat one of y’all ? in pool real quick,” so I guess everyone went to the pool room. The random woman who commented about my "cleaning supplies," walked in the kitchen after a while. I didn’t say anything first to avoid confrontation.

“Hey,” She said getting a “Fiji,” water out of the refrigerator and then leaning against the counter.

“Hey…” I replied back, and then there was silence. “So you didn’t want to go play pool with these others?” I asked started a little conversation.

“Oh no…I don’t know how to play I just usually watch,” She said drinking some of her water. “And plus I wanted to get to know you a little,” she said looking at me with a little half smile.

“Well I’m Candy,” I said while still dusting the fan. “You might want to move, I don’t want to get any dust on you,” I said. The woman then moved so that she was standing directly in front of me. Her head was near was my ? and thighs. I felt kind of uncomfortable.

“ I’m Mikayla,” She said looking up at me and then slowly looking back down until she got to my stomach. “Is that a new tattoo?” She asked. “I love it, it’s so cute, the cartoon kinda’ looks like you” She continued.
    2jy3pi.png

“Yeah, I got it yesterday morning,” I responded.

“Can I touch it…” She asked.

“Sure…” I said, although I was indecisive. I then felt her hands start at my torso and then slowly slide down it going along my coke bottle frame. She then started to gently trace her fingers around my tattoo. It tickled a little. As she was doing this, I didn’t know which was more scarier. Me allowing her to do this? Or me actually liking it?
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I read the first part, and found myself bored.

It started with a rhymescheme and then that completely disappeared making it just like, a diary exert.

started the read the second part and there was no rhymescheme.

I DEMAND A RHYMES!

Also if ? is a ? spot then beyonce is an overpaid glamorized ? .

lol,Um there was never a rhyme scheme ? ,this
    is not a rap or poem,it is a story.It was suppose
    to sound like a diary entry because I wrote it in
    first person.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    & Beyonce is the bee's knees. :)
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited February 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    What can I say? I’m a Queen-type chick. Not a boss or barbie b*tch, a queen-type CHICK, emphasis on the queen. No, I wasn’t first in line to purchase Nicki Minaj’s “Pink Friday,” lipstick. And no, I don’t “ball,” hard in the mall all day with one of these thug’s around here minimum wage pay check. I’m not like the rest of these average girls out here. I’m different from them, I’m better than them. I am the crème de la crème(French for best of the best).I wasn’t from around here and I made that very clear.

u unintentionally rhymed madam (french for woman)

lol,Well I didn't mean to!I just had to get her personality
    out there...I guess I have a little rapper in me after all.