If you are burdened with GUILT, enter in and be healed! Hallelujah!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
As we all know guilt plagues all of humanity. Guilt is a plaguing emotion that eats away at the very soul of all of our beings. We know that when we have done something wrong (SINNED), we violate the conscience that ? gave us. It is in this violation of our conscience that guilt works it's devastating work. If you leave guilt unchecked you can and will become a bitter, guilt-ridden, and depressed individual. Guilt can fester and fester and fester and fester and fester all the way to the grave. But thank ? that we have an advocate. He is the GUILT-BUSTER! And His name is Jesus Christ.

You see, nobody has the right to hold us hostage to our past. You know people personally that will never ever let you forget a past wrong, and that unforgivness works on your conscious by condeming you and burying you in the depths of guilt. We also have past experiences of shoulda, woulda, coulda's that have become our guilt ridden regrets in life. Again, left unchecked (unconfessed) we stand to lose the 2 things that are ALL sufficient for clearing our guilt ridden conscience, the GRACE AND MERCY of Al-Mighty ? .

You see, the GUILT-BUSTER Jesus Christ, is the only one who can free us from the ? of guilt. He is the only one who can lead us through the wilderness of the parched land of guilt into the promised land of freedom! ? requires us to confess our SINS to HIM! This is the 1st step in your path to Freedom. Do you want to be FREE, I ask? Well if the answer is yes, Confess your sin to ? NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What ? wants is a personal relationship with His creation. ? doesn't want a ritualistic relationship. You see, confession of sin brings us into the very presence of ? . It is the blood of Jesus Christ, which cleanses us from ALL sin. Not 1, not 2, not 3 sins, but ALL sin! Only the blood of Jesus Christ can wash away the stain of sin and the guilt that accompanies it. Confession of sin is the healthy reaction of a person who knows and loves ? . It frees the child of ? from the burden of sin and the guilt associated with it.

"5This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that ? is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." 1 John 1:5-10

Now if you just read the above passage of scripture you can see that ? is faithful and just to forgive us of ALL our sins when we CONFESS them to Him. You don't have to pay $300 an hour to sit on a couch and tell people your problems, but still leave out the same way you came in. Nor do you have to tell the people you cherish the most your deepest darkest secrets and sins, but you can tell our Heavenly Father EVERYTHING and He will HEAL YOU. There are no ands, ifs, or buts about it. The only question that remains is do you want forgivness and do you want to be healed?

If the answer is yes, than accept Gods work of grace for the covering and cleansing of ALL your sins! Come to the fountain of living water and drink! ? wants to heal all of us of our guilt ridden consciences. Don't let the enemy (the devil) continue to hold you hostage by beating you down with past and current mistakes. The devils playground is a guilt ridden mind. But thank ? the Al-Mighty that He is the Guilt-Buster who desires to heal whosoever will that comes to Him. Will you come to the Lord Jesus Christ today and be healed?

I leave you with a passage of scripture from the psalmist King David. This is a man who knows a thing or 2 about guilt and it's devastating effects. But King David also knew ? and His awesome power, grace, mercy, and love. Just read these awe-inspiring words from the one who can relate to each and every one of us.

"Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile. When I kept silence, my bones became old through my roaring all the day long. For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me; my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah. I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hidden. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD, and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah." Psalm 32:1-5

Will you call the Guilt-Buster up today? The ball is in your court. ? bless.

Comments