Fellas: Does it ? you off when someone accuses you of trying to smash they girl?

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
like to a level that you didnt think it would get you mad?

Comments

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol wtf? Never. For some unknown dude, why would you care? Now if it was somebody close to you and you really didn't do it then yea.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dude didn't accuse me he KNEW i was ? his bish, and nahh i ain't get mad.

what did get me mad was this hoe ? spreading rumors that i was ? a bish i wasn't.

make it worse i heard it from another bish, ? ? was ? future ? up for me by gossiping, smmfh.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Is he paranoid? Do you really want to smash, (come on be honest)? Or does she mention you to him alot because she really wants you and he can't admit that so he has to twist it and make it your fault?
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yea especially if I didnt hit that ? is the lamest. My homie accused me awhile back of hittin his ? indirectly but then asked indirectly did i smash his ? LOL ? was kinda funny to me cuz yo never said that was his ? till he accused me of ? *n shorty???? Idk ? was backwards and random as hell to me.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Na. Mainly I just find it funny. Even funnier when if it ain't true. SMH @ insecure ? dialing the last number in their girls phone that they don't recognize. That's female ? .
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It ? me off when someone thinks I'm after their man. I don't pursue men if he approach me, I might proceed, but I'm not a chaser.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    nope, cuz it's probably true.

The best ? is another ? 's ? .