Crazy: Would you trade D. Wade for D. Howard RIGHT NOW Straight up?

Options
2»

Comments

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes I would trade Wade for Howard straight up, but after that ? gets complicated.

Wade is alot more Clutch than Lebron and you would be losing a big clutch factor in that trade. If you got Lebron, Howard and Bosh none of the 3 have tremendous sucess in real late game situations but yet I wouldnt trade Howard for Lebron.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the Combo Of Lebron and Dwight would Be Scary

i love Wade as a Player but he's 29 , which aint Old but im lookin for him in the next 3 years really to break down ...

and Lebron is already a Offensive Force and gonna dominate as a wing type player , You get that Dude a Defensive enforcer Like Dwight Howard who Rebounds,Blocks shots, and now averaging 23ppg ...

and Yea Chris Bosh bout soft as ? but he hits the Mid Range Shot and get his points also, he aint a true PF but he wouldnt have to be with Howard in the paint

i dont need two Wing Dominating Players if i could give one up for the Leagues Best Center....

But Wade is Nasty on the floor when his game is on no doubt, but i just think it be hard to turn down the Combo of LBJ and Dwight
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? no....d wade is that ?
  • miami cane
    miami cane Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    NOPE. I would trade Lebron straight up.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i rather see wade shoot the ball when the game is on the line than Lebron

and lastnight against the knicks just proved that to me even more
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so If D12 does leave Orlando, where you think "HE" wants to go? To the Knicks with possible CP3 coming to make the Fantastic Four?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ya know, the other day i jokingly said you could propose a trade, Lebron for Mozgov, and nggas on the IC would overthink it and decline

Now, here's an open and shut trade propostion, Wade for Howard...

And there's actually nggas who if they were Miami WOULDNT do this!?!?!?!?!?

Im done. Finished.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? really ? on Wade in here
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so If D12 does leave Orlando, where you think "HE" wants to go? To the Knicks with possible CP3 coming to make the Fantastic Four?

lakers.......