Max B. - Money Make me Feel Better [Official Single/Video off Vigilante Season]

Options
_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Reason
preview leaked over 2 years ago, crazy track, summer anthem... Produced by Dame Grease

Vigilante Season on its way

Comments

• _God_
    edited February 2011
    Options
    o i forgot most of yall ? is sheep, and wanna hear a garnage ass lupe or wiz khaled album
  • _God_
    edited February 2011
    Options

they shudda put this clip in the video sum how
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oh ? its bout to come out???
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? max was/is a funny dude
  • _God_
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oh ? its bout to come out???

vigilante season droppin march 29th, jim jones album droppin april 1st, max still shittin on Jim
  • Brooklyn Boy
    Brooklyn Boy Members Posts: 558
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i cant wait for this ? to drop!
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    vigilante season droppin march 29th, jim jones album droppin april 1st, max still shittin on Jim

how he shittin on jim ?????????
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    how he shittin on jim ?????????

how the ? u think? max is still making the best music out, and when his album drops two days before Jims, and you hear both albums, and maxs is obviously better, he shittin on Jim and he sent a line at Jim in the song
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i cant wait for this ? to drop!

March 28th, this album is just as anticipated as Purple Haze was
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wwwaaaaaavvvvvyyyyyy!!!
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    Options
    how the ? u think? max is still making the best music out, and when his album drops two days before Jims, and you hear both albums, and maxs is obviously better, he shittin on Jim and he sent a line at Jim in the song

smh he's makin the best music out from behind a prison cell lmao. well see how his album sales go compare to jim...... and when this ? first went to prison he reached out to jim and said lets get money again..... guess u didnt know that........
  • Brooklyn Boy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    March 28th, this album is just as anticipated as Purple Haze was

i hope he has some unreleased ? with stack on there
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    Options
    smh he's makin the best music out from behind a prison cell lmao. well see how his album sales go compare to jim...... and when this ? first went to prison he reached out to jim and said lets get money again..... guess u didnt know that........

of course a bitchmade housenigga like yourself would say that, the album was made in 2008 and he has enough songs left that he released for 3 albums, he reached out to Jim, on more than one occasion, but he nvr asked the ? for nuthin but to release the songs that Jim has on stash with him and stack, your ? ass ? , dont tell me bout ? , Biggavel my ? forreal, i was bbm him yesterday, ? u talking bout, study yo ? bible ?
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i hope he has some unreleased ? with stack on there

i dont know if there any joints wit stack, but the only joints of vigilante that we heard so far is, Vigilante Season, Model of Entropy, Money Make me Feel Good and Turn you on, Turn you on aint gone make the album no more though
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    Options
    of course a bitchmade housenigga like yourself would say that, the album was made in 2008 and he has enough songs left that he released for 3 albums, he reached out to Jim, on more than one occasion, but he nvr asked the ? for nuthin but to release the songs that Jim has on stash with him and stack, your ? ass ? , dont tell me bout ? , Biggavel my ? forreal, i was bbm him yesterday, ? u talking bout, study yo ? bible ?

u ? . when he reached out to jim he was locked up in trenton state talking about lets make music and get this money. it had nothing to do with jim releasing his songs. take max ? out your mouth no ? . and u dont even know the ? like i know him so cut it out..........

interview with him reaching to jim^^^^^^
  • owHOTdman
    owHOTdman Members Posts: 400
    edited March 2011
    Options
    isnt this dude locked for like 89 years or someshit
  • freepostking
    freepostking Members Posts: 468
    edited March 2011
    Options
    owHOTdman wrote: »
    isnt this dude locked for like 89 years or someshit

75 years. Lol.
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    Options

? said jim lets make this money baby lmao.........
  • Brooklyn Boy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i dont know if there any joints wit stack, but the only joints of vigilante that we heard so far is, Vigilante Season, Model of Entropy, Money Make me Feel Good and Turn you on, Turn you on aint gone make the album no more though

damnn.. sounds like some classic max b ? tho..
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A wonderful track. Wasted.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    his ? sum vultures. Max B aint finna see no dough. That ? 's done.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I ? with max b that ? is mad wavy
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u ? . when he reached out to jim he was locked up in trenton state talking about lets make music and get this money. it had nothing to do with jim releasing his songs. take max ? out your mouth no ? . and u dont even know the ? like i know him so cut it out..........

interview with him reaching to jim^^^^^^

? is u talking bout ? , i was jus talking to my ? biggavel, yesterday, what u want his bbm pin number? and u focusing on dumb ? and not interpreting ? right...instead of posting interviews from 2009, listen to the interview from january 11 2011
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? is u talking bout ? , i was jus talking to my ? biggavel, yesterday, what u want his bbm pin number? and u focusing on dumb ? and not interpreting ? right...instead of posting interviews from 2009, listen to the interview from january 11 2011

what dumb ? . the ? reached out to jim point blank........ and u talkin about this ? like he coming out anytime soon. he got a appeal that aint due till next year. so if he lose his appeal case then what???? u still gonna be sucking his ? u klown......
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ltown09 wrote: »
    kind of despressing listening to his music knowing hes locked in a cage for the rest of his life.

think about the suprise thats gone go thru your head and the triumphance when get out