Undertaker to TNA?

riddlerap
riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle

Comments

• riddlerap
    edited February 2011
    btw TNA is GOAT for this. ? was ? hilarious. only WWE marks will take it seriously and be offended or try to diss Sting or TNA for this video.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    SMH Further proof TNA is corny...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    You can only lol to this ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    SMH Further proof TNA is corny...

U MAD? Sting is still coming to Wrestlemania brotha!
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    There's no justifying how horrible of a ripoff that promo really is. It's not even a dig at the WWE for Undertaker's return. Sting isn't even a dark character, and I wonder why he's never evolved his appearance after he became the Crow and now into a 50 year old man. There isn't even a threat in TNA for him to continue to wear that getup.

Anyway, here's what the wrestling community replied back in Twitter to Dixie Carter after witnessing that farce of return promo for Sting:
    Tweets from TNA fans lashing out against TNA president Dixie Carter:

cherberrie: @tnadixie I caught the last five minute of your programming and it blows.. It is terrible… You will never be WWE. stop trying to be!

canadianbulldog: Dear @TNADixie – Nice “Surprise”. Maybe next time you can surprise us with a wrestling promotion that doesn’t absolutely f***ing suck.

JAVincen: @TNAwrestling @TNADixie Wow…The big surprise ending is a rip off of WWE’s Undertaker promo for Sting…. Disappointing……

trtx84: Oh lord. Really @TNADixie? We’re just gonna straight up copy WWE wholesale now? Embarrassing… #3311

TweepzMostLuvd: @TNADixie anything to keep them away from #1 huh? That’s why this cpmpany will go down. What a let down.

jakeblckmn: @TNADixie could you please be more original, 3-3-11 really? and you wonder why your company sucks and is in the gutter, get new writers

WrestleWrestle: Y’know @TNADixie , if you’re that driven to flush money down the toilet, you could just send it to me and save everyone a lot of pain.

MrGamer2558 : @TNADixie a mock video of WWE’s 2-21-11 for Sting is your big surprise? you’re kidding? this is a f***ing joke right?

thedylan2296: @tnadixie tna is officially dead… dixie… why? at victory have someone squash sting very quick… i wont care as long as sting looses

PocketVolcano: @TNADixie Seriously, just close up the company. Your talent is severely underpaid (esp the women) and you keep rehashing WCW stuff. Stop.

AreYouHie: @TNADixie when can i take over creative control of TNA? im pretty sure i’d bring in more viewers with much better “surprises”

bookerg: Only 1/2 an hour to go till @TNAwrestling & @tnadixie disappoint me with another overhyped “shocking surprise”! Who-hoo!

Lamou420: @TNADixie enough with the surprises already. We all know you can’t deliver. Every time #tna announce a “big surprise” it’s a let down.

Morris272: Sting in WWE would of been great in TNA its boring and predictable.

CdnOtakuGamer: Actually, the big surprise is that @TNADixie brought a big cake for everyone… But Matt Hardy ate it all backstage.

GrappleKingdom: Dear @TNADixie and @TNAwrestling – see how @WWE announced Sin Cara? THAT is how you make an impact in the wrestling world.

xthegunshow: @TNADixie Oh wow Sting vs Jeff Hardy…you really know how to keep those viewing figures down.

EmJayEch: The WWE is horrible & they lost me as a fan years ago, TNA is my CHOICE but TNA has opportunity and they BLOW IT BIG TIME. F-THIS @tnadixie

NotTripleH: Are we sure that TNA has the real Sting backstage, or the NWO Sting? Because I doubt @TNADixie knows the difference. #VintageDixie.

xthegunshow: @TNADixie No one gives a f*** that Sting is at tonights Impact Taping, people want him in WWE. You use him horribly.

XDustinEFLX: @TNADixie: Instead of paying your wrestlers more,you’re wasting more money on a second Jersey Shore ‘star’? Are you stupid?

gersfan22331: @TNADixie wow dixie the big suprise was sting wow the old man chose to stay with the 5TH rate trash that is tna

awesome_since88: @TNADixie ? I wonder who 3-3-11 is??? This is going to change pro wrestling forever!! If I can only control myself for a whole week #TNA

EdgeUniversity: @TNADIxie so…your huge surprise for Impact was that you can copy a promo video that @WWE has been doing for the past month? GREAT JOB!

james_donald: YAY FOR COPYING WWE!!!! f*** you you ? ? @TNADixie.

bookerg: I’M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH TNA. Don’t say “SHOCKING SURPRISE” and not deliver. @TNAwrestling and @tnadixie. You just lost a viewer. FU.

Joerrd: @TNADixie LOL. That little 3-3-11 promo? That’s the reason nobody takes your bingo hall company seriously.

The_Kliq_Army: @TNADixie so #TNA just basically stole the #WWE #Taker22111 promo lame

divalover159: @TNADixie learn to be original and never EVER copycat. if you want to be taken very seriously and not as a joke that you just made yourselfs tonight. learn to be original or your nothing more but a joke. just saying.

wmkrow: wow, @tnadixie, good job ripping off WWE and their 2-21-11 bit. Same font and everything.

Relentless_J: Lmfaoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! TNA really copied WWE by making a 3-3-11 video??? @TNADixie can’t use ORIGINALITY!?!?!?

JeebusOMalley: @TNADixie Seriously? Not even gonna pretend to have an original thought huh? Unbelievable. Impact is garbage.

PhantomLordNYC: @TNADixie Jesus Christ can’t you people come up with anything original at all???

DarkMatchRaslin: @TNADixie we liked the Sting promo the first time we saw it…when it was for Undertaker in WWE a month ago…seriously, even the numbers?

J712v2: A mock 2/21/11 video? Really TNA? Really? Dear Spike: Take TNA off TV, and put ROH on instead!

1ISchmo: Wow. Creative means being creative, not copying something from another show. The ? beyond. @TNADixie, enjoy the final year.

Once again, there's no justifying how bad and uncreative TNA truly is. We all knew the 2-21-11 stuff was Undertaker, but I guess TNA thought they'd get a buzz by capitalizing on the wonders of those who believed it was going to be Sting and simply slid it over to TNA instead, so in TNA's mind, the return using numbers in general, was Sting. ? 's ? crazy man. Can't cheer on this type of ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    sting needs to go back to StingOld.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    wow! i thought was was bs'n bout this. that was until i watched it. this solidifies thread i made about tna. smh
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    TNA's like a nerd in high school tryin to be cool. ? just sad...
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    UNDERTAKER! I’m serious! Also, 3 = number of gimmicks ‘Taker has had (Deadman, American Badass and Ministry!); 3 = number of organizations he’s competed in (New Japan, WCW and WWE!); 11 = number of WWF/E original championships he’s won (4 time WWF/E champ, 6 time WWF/E tag champion and 1 time WWF ? champ!!!!!).
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Tna aint got the gwop to pay taker
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    sting needs to go back to StingOld.jpg

Nobody needs to go back to that ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    lol @ somebody on twitter saying the true suprise was tna brought cake for everyone but matt hardy ate it.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Nobody needs to go back to that ? .

and u took that serious smh
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    lol @ somebody on twitter saying the true suprise was tna brought cake for everyone but matt hardy ate it.

ROFL!!! ive noticed that matt put on some lbs on his way outta wwe, i know people put on natural weight, but damn u could see him getting flabby
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Chris Jericho chimes in on TNA's unoriginality. Whoever said this is a dig at the WWE are almost out of excuses in defending TNA
    Chris Jericho appeared on the Live Audio Wrestling radio show over the weekend and ripped apart TNA for the lame “3/3/11″ video that aired at the end of last week’s iMPACT! TNA had hyped the “most shocking moment of the year” – and delivered a weak ripoff of WWE’s recent 2/21/11 videos. Here’s what Jericho said about the 3/3/11 video and why its a perfect example of whats wrong with TNA:

‘It drives me nuts and I’ll tell you the reason why. I am the biggest fan of TNA as a concept. I want them to be huge, Vince wants them to be huge because the more competition there is, it’s better for the business, it’s better for the boys, it’s better is for the fans. I don’t understand their obsession with copying the WWE I think it’s lame, I think its bush league and I don’t get it, they have some of the best talent, some great idea men. Why do they do this? Why do their guys go out there and say ‘When I was in the WWE I was left behind and I was held back’.”

“If I was working for TNA I would project that it’s the greatest wrestling company in the world because if you’re not projecting it, why is anyone going to believe it? When we were in ECW it was small, I never made more than $250 a show but you would die for that company and when you came across that way, the fans came across that way and suddenly you have this underground revolution going on and it was real, it was a revolution, people believed it was the best. No one in TNA believes they are in the best company and if they don’t believe it then why am I going to believe it as a fan? Why am I going to buy their product?”

“It’s just so bush league, they can do better than that and the guys on top there should know better and it really makes me mad because they’re wasting money and they don’t have to be wasting money but I’m not burying TNA I’m saying you should be ashamed of yourself because you can do better.’”
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Chris Jericho chimes in on TNA's unoriginality. Whoever said this is a dig at the WWE are almost out of excuses in defending TNA

read this early he has a point
  • riddlerap
    edited February 2011
    it just doesnt matter. its not the 90s. people arent willing to accept any other company as somehow "greater" than WWE. maybe down the road.