RPG of the year? "Dragon Age 2" vz "Mass Effect 3

Terrorist_Jones
Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in IllGaming
fukin bioware ,, they go get all my loot,,DA2 and ME3,, the demo of DA2 is sick,, the graphics and the fight style has been taking to a whole new level,, dont believe me,, go try it out,, if u a RPGhead, you go love this. i got the urge to game again,, im geeked

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    You forgot about Skyrim ? ? I'm buying all 3,buy Elder Scrolls V looks the most beast.
  • m1innesota
    m1innesota Members Posts: 26
    edited February 2011
    I'm playing the DA2 demo right now, and its pretty hot. I never played (nor did I even hear about) the first one, so this was a welcome surprise to me. Its what I wanted the Fable series to be.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    They havent even released anything on Mass Effect 3 yet, besides that teaser trailer. All 3 games look hot, but im lookin forward to ME3 the most. Part 2 was one of the best games ive ever played. I got DA 1 but its chillin on the shelf, I havent got to it yet.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited February 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    You forgot about Skyrim ? ? I'm buying all 3,buy Elder Scrolls V looks the most beast.

oh ? ,,forgot bout elder scrolls ,,,. and ME3 has the best teaser trailer ever.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    FF Versu might take it (though i know its not traditional RPG)
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited February 2011
    FF Versu might take it (though i know its not traditional RPG)

never been into the FF series..
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    hopefully star wars old republic will ? on all of them. [if it even comes out this year]
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited February 2011
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    hopefully star wars old republic will ? on all of them. [if it even comes out this year]

? ,,, u wish..lol
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited February 2011
    DAO was a nice game for sure, and the funnest I have ever had playing as a mage. But Mass Effect 2 was possibly the best game ever made, I am expecting ME3 to be even better. In addition, in DAO is gets annoying upgrading your team vs. ME 2 that has an easier process. I am excited to see the new Elder with a new engine, ? should be crazy.
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    few questions for yall

should i play the first dragon age?

and should i play mass effect 1 before 2?
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited February 2011
    few questions for yall

yes and yes,,, i imma do mass 1 and 2 over again this spring,, that way when i import my sheppard to 3 he'll be leveled up already
  • m1innesota
    m1innesota Members Posts: 26
    edited February 2011
    few questions for yall

Not take anything away from what Jones said, but for me it would depend on what system you play it on. If you got the 360 versions go ahead and play the first, but I heard the PS3 version of ME2 recaps part 1, since the first one wasnt on the PS3. For me, the first one was sorta flawed, and I didnt leave it with the best experience. ME2 was leaps and bounds better though. They perfected their craft with that one. If you got the PS3 version just be content playing 2, and wait for 3 to come out.
  • stoneface
    edited February 2011
    few questions for yall

Never played DA, but as far as ME, if u got 360, yes definitely play part 1 first. The PS3 has some sort of digital comic recap of part 1, but that aint ? compared to actually playing it. ME1 is a lot more RPG than ME 2, though.
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    props to everyone who replied, i got both mass effects on the 360 imma play through the first one real quick
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    props to everyone who replied, i got both mass effects on the 360 imma play through the first one real quick

I would tell you to buy the PS3 version since it's the best version,but you might as well play the entire series on the 360 if you want to transfer your character.ME2 on PS3 uses the ME3 engine.
  • stoneface
    edited March 2011

Just note that ME1 is good, but ME2 is a huge step above it.