Options
13»

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    TM will be great.

I loved the old Twisted Metal games and those didn't even have online. I liken it to Street Fighter. Good without multiplayer, Amazing with it. Online will take that game to a whole new level.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    One set of quotes is from Before the Beta, the second set of quotes is from after the Beta/Final release.

I was hyped for it from the videos I saw, but lost all motivation to play this after the Beta.

It's trash. and I didnt contradict myself, simply got a Hands-On review of the game and thought it sucked.

LOL@you fools acting like you aint never been hyped for a game and then it came out and you didn't like it. SMH yall desperate.

How you gonna rate something before even playing it?
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mann I got it and its the ?

You need to be a lil bit open minded for this game, it got that sovjet/? rise of the machines type of vibe, the game doesn't really focus on multiplayer but on the game over-all, it has a sick/epic campaign and a solid online multiplayer. COD is the ? and the multiplayer might be more complete than that of KZ but KZ has that original/sick universe and is a top quality production no doubt.

If you are seeking a game purely for the online multiplayer than yeah get black ops, but if you are looking for a shooter with an epic singleplayer mode and a great (online) multi player mode get KZ. Really it depends on your personal preferences but the online multiplayer of KZ still is the ? . It is fun man

these discussions are like the old skool quake vs unreal ? back when I was a kid lol, it are both quality games man, cant really hate on either of them except if u are really a hater
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    after beating the campaign on elite i still see kz2>>>kz3

i cant get past the final boss being that easy thats what really ruined the campaign for me...they dumbed it down to the point where NORMAL on kz2 is harder than ELITE on kz3 smh
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    after beating the campaign on elite i still see kz2>>>kz3

i cant get past the final boss being that easy thats what really ruined the campaign for me...they dumbed it down to the point where NORMAL on kz2 is harder than ELITE on kz3 smh

lol it dnt even make no sense...people dont have to play on ELITE, they can jus play on normal..

why not jus make normal, NORMAL...n make elite for ELITE players, like in kz2...

? wrong with these devolopers ?

i guess its to do with trophies n ? ...next gen n00bs cant get the playtinum trophy so now devs aim games at 11 years old gamers, instead of elite gamers such as myself.

i been sayin this ? for the longest, this gen of gaming is a real joke...NO hard games...i pretty much dont even game anymore, jus play COD n thats it.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    KZ2 is way harder than KZ3. KZ2 multiplayer ? all over KZ3 multiplayer right now. sure they will fix that. I still think the campaign is better in KZ3 tho...
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lol it dnt even make no sense...people dont have to play on ELITE, they can jus play on normal..

why not jus make normal, NORMAL...n make elite for ELITE players, like in kz2...

i guess its to do with trophies n ? ...next gen n00bs cant get the playtinum trophy so now devs aim games at 11 years old gamers, instead of elite gamers such as myself.

i been sayin this ? for the longest, this gen of gaming is a real joke...NO hard games...i pretty much dont even game anymore, jus play COD n thats it.

Demon Souls would like a word w/ u
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

No, u just havent played em
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    they def aimed at the young and newcoming ps3 players
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Demon Souls would like a word w/ u

yea im guna cop.
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2011
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    No, u just havent played em

name them...

i aint on the rpg tip no more, unless its demon souls sstyle action game...

but im talkin general shoioter/AA style type games...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    whats gonna suck about TM? its one of those games whether you love it or you dont.

? , it was a 90's game, by 2000 the hype wasn't as big. TM Black was a let down for many. Since many people haven't ? w/ this it isn't gonna be as fun. Yeah, the hype may be there but once you start playing you're gonna be like, "damn, wtf is this? I actually enjoyed this ? ?". It's old school hype, memories that are jogging your hype once you have the game in hand it's gonna suck. Online will fail, TM ain't seeing the hype like it was back then, mid 90's was on that vehicles/weapons TDM ? but not anymore. TM is gonna fail, quote me on that.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The general consensus was that TM Black was great
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The general consensus was that TM Black was great

Not who I talked to, there were some who said it was great but many didn't like it. They stated they were more "originals". Point is though, it's been a LONG time since we had a NEW TM. Black came as the last title, the rest after Black were complete trash/rip offs. This seems more of a "memory hype", remember TM back then? Oh ? , I used ___ and ___ and it was sick, thing is we're all grown now and I don't think it's gonna be the same although it may feel like it. I bet you KOA will have a thread about how stupid TM is now and how it could've been better etc etc. I'm NOT buying it I personally think it's gonna be ? , even based on the game play that was released recently. This kind of gaming isn't big anymore and won't be anymore either.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Not who I talked to, there were some who said it was great but many didn't like it. They stated they were more "originals". Point is though, it's been a LONG time since we had a NEW TM. Black came as the last title, the rest after Black were complete trash/rip offs. This seems more of a "memory hype", remember TM back then? Oh ? , I used ___ and ___ and it was sick, thing is we're all grown now and I don't think it's gonna be the same although it may feel like it. I bet you KOA will have a thread about how stupid TM is now and how it could've been better etc etc. I'm NOT buying it I personally think it's gonna be ? , even based on the game play that was released recently. This kind of gaming isn't big anymore and won't be anymore either.

If it gets an 8.5 or above, I'll buy it. I like this type of game, but it's to wait and see if the devs get it right.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao...the irony...

count the contradictions...

i think u get the picture...

Estrogen is a hormone that comprises a group of compounds, including estrone, estradiol and estriol. It is the main sex hormone in women and is essential to the menstrual cycle. Although estrogen exists in men as well as women, it is found in higher amounts in women, especially those capable of reproducing.

Estrogen contributes to the development of secondary sex characteristics, which are the defining differences between men and women that don’t relate to the reproductive system. In women, these characteristics include ? , a widened pelvis, and increased amounts of body fat in the buttock, thigh and hip region. Estrogen also contributes to the fact that women have less ? hair and smoother skin then men.

? ass ? .

damn I don't even post in this section and I felt this ether all the way over in the cheap seats
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    whats gonna suck about TM? its one of those games whether you love it or you dont.

I was a big fan of the old ones. Just wonsering whether it will withstand the test of time.

The one of the PSP was pretty good though.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    honestly, what game genre HASNT stood the test of time? even 2d side scrollers made a comeback
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I thought this ? was hyping KZ3 though... Dah ? ????
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol koa aint been back in this thread yet