Max B. - Money Make me Feel Better [Official Single/Video off Vigilante Season]

2»

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    ltown09 wrote: »
    Does he have a relistic shot at winning?

yea he has a great chance of winning, he a joint trial with the actual murderer and the ? that was there , when he was no where around or hasd any type of connection to the crime besides a prostitue who said he set it up and the ? got contradictory statements, when she first got locked, she said she was poppin ex pills and drinkin hennessy all night so she couldnt remember anything then a couple weeks later she has a full statement saying max b set it up, he a a good chance just at the fact he should have had his own trial
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    talik23 wrote: »
    what dumb ? . the ? reached out to jim point blank........ and u talkin about this ? like he coming out anytime soon. he got a appeal that aint due till next year. so if he lose his appeal case then what???? u still gonna be sucking his ? u klown......

u defending a clown like jim jones who steals music, wifes ? and has a mother who is on camera phones suckin ? , u lost for defending jim jones, ur not going to Heaven
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    _? _ wrote: »
    u defending a clown like jim jones who steals music, wifes ? and has a mother who is on camera phones suckin ? , u lost for defending jim jones, ur not going to Heaven

jim making more bread than max..... u braggin about max b, u wouldnt even heard this ? if it wasnt for jim

tumblr_lgflbnnYiA1qgkfe2o1_500.jpg

• _God_
    edited March 2011
    jim making more bread than max..... u braggin about max b, u wouldnt even heard this ? if it wasnt for jim

tumblr_lgflbnnYiA1qgkfe2o1_500.jpg

if it washnt for max b you would mention jim jones name without sayin cam'ron
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    if it washnt for max b you would mention jim jones name without sayin cam'ron

he and cam been together since they was lil. anybody from harlem would know that. ? knew jim jones when cam came out with confessions of fire back in 98....... ? knew max b when he first came on with jim 2nd album on g's up hoes down. ? aint know max before then b.........
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    he and cam been together since they was lil. anybody from harlem would know that. ? knew jim jones when cam came out with confessions of fire back in 98....... ? knew max b when he first came on with jim 2nd album on g's up hoes down. ? aint know max before then b.........

jim jones could not have been a solo artist without jim jones and make him the name he is today without max b, jim first solo album was horrible and when he started stealing maxx songs and stacks verses he became successful so just stop it 5 u sound like a silly ? , and max from the same building as cam, they been cool just as long as he been cool wit jim
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    jim jones could not have been a solo artist without jim jones and make him the name he is today without max b, jim first solo album was horrible and when he started stealing maxx songs and stacks verses he became successful so just stop it 5 u sound like a silly ? , and max from the same building as cam, they been cool just as long as he been cool wit jim

u a dumb klown. max and cam aint tight nor is they from the same building. cam, mase and jim was all tight. max was a regular ? living on 140th. mase taught jim how to rap. like i said before ? wouldnt know max without jim..........

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

• _God_
    edited March 2011
    u a dumb klown. max and cam aint tight nor is they from the same building. cam, mase and jim was all tight. max was a regular ? living on 140th. mase taught jim how to rap. like i said before ? wouldnt know max without jim..........

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

i guess u listening to old bet interviews or sum ? , this ? prolly from buffalo actin like he know whats goin on in the city, shut yo suburbian ass up
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    i guess u listening to old bet interviews or sum ? , this ? prolly from buffalo actin like he know whats goin on in the city, shut yo suburbian ass up

u not from harlem so why u riding other ? ? . talking about max and cam from the same building, u a klown for thinking u know what u talkin about
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    u not from harlem so why u riding other ? ? . talking about max and cam from the same building, u a klown for thinking u know what u talkin about

? im from the bronx, co-op city, your not from harlem, thats where your favorite rapper from so u claim harlem on a rap website, ? u like 17, how the ? u know what was going on in the early 90s? ill take word from original sources instead of a fake harlem ?
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    ? im from the bronx, co-op city, your not from harlem, thats where your favorite rapper from so u claim harlem on a rap website, ? u like 17, how the ? u know what was going on in the early 90s? ill take word from original sources instead of a fake harlem ?

you'll take word from sources, what a ? lol. when bronx is sitting right next to harlem. and ima early 80s baby. so i know my hood and in it everyday, dont know about u because ? in the bronx know just as much ? as harlem ? know. they dont go thru sources.......
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    you'll take word from sources, what a ? lol. when bronx is sitting right next to harlem. and ima early 80s baby. so i know my hood and in it everyday, dont know about u because ? in the bronx know just as much ? as harlem ? know. they dont go thru sources.......

it is tru that harlem ? are dumb as ? tho, cuz whe i say original sources, i meant cam max or big , max b is the ? that told me he from the same building as L, cam said he from the same building as max, ? ur from manhattan, ? u talking bout
  • talik23
    edited March 2011
    it is tru that harlem ? are dumb as ? tho, cuz whe i say original sources, i meant cam max or big , max b is the ? that told me he from the same building as L, cam said he from the same building as max, ? ur from manhattan, ? u talking bout

cam aint neva say that ? . if u do know max clown ass and he told you that, then he lied to you. he gonna tell you he from the same building as l and cam but dont mention bloodshed. bloodshed spray paint memioral is right on the same building... smh at you thinking u know what u talkin about....... even bronx ? know that.
  • Brooklyn Boy
    Brooklyn Boy Members Posts: 558
    edited March 2011
    yo u know if the whole album is produced by grease?
  • _God_
    edited March 2011

MOSTLY BY Grease, like 10, 11 tracks, couple tracks from Young los and and Young Qua
  • _God_
    edited March 2011

He made the album, while he was making PD3 , alot of tracks we have heard were supposed to be on the other 2 albums he tied into for Amalgam
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    Jus need to say co op city is a generally filled wit weird ass ppl . I be up there ..the only section that is remotely tuff is 5..

? u be at bay plaza
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    OWWWWW !!!! this is gonna be the first ? I copped in years ever since bit torrents been introduced into my life I haven't bought music or movies but I gotta support my ? Biggavell
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    motrilla wrote: »
    OWWWWW !!!! this is gonna be the first ? I copped in years ever since bit torrents been introduced into my life I haven't bought music or movies but I gotta support my ? Biggavell

word, i pre ordered my copy off amalgamdigital.com , itll be worth it
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    yea he has a great chance of winning, he a joint trial with the actual murderer and the ? that was there , when he was no where around or hasd any type of connection to the crime besides a prostitue who said he set it up and the ? got contradictory statements, when she first got locked, she said she was poppin ex pills and drinkin hennessy all night so she couldnt remember anything then a couple weeks later she has a full statement saying max b set it up, he a a good chance just at the fact he should have had his own trial

75 years for not even committing the crime is alot. I dont wish that ? on no man. I hope that man gets out and learns from this ? . I aint a fan but Boston ? ? with max
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Its bigga..... OWWWWWW!!!
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Free Biggavels

T/s you lost for that Lupe comment and for even mentioning that ? Jim Jones.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

they shudda put this clip in the video sum how

Whats the name of the song that was playin towards the end?
  • _God_
    edited March 2011
    Whats the name of the song that was playin towards the end?

"All in One Night" off Public Domain 6
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011