Options
1235»

Comments

• weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wait...how am I white?

Also, what do you hate more, racist rednecks or treadmills? Just curious.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wait...how am I white?

white boyz r da only 1z quotin white redneckz like BIGPuss n they sig sayin '? '...,,,
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    white boyz r da only 1z quotin white redneckz like BIGPuss n they sig sayin '? '...,,,

how was I supposed to know BIGRuss was white? Besides I don't care he ethered gravitation and it was funny enough to me.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how was I supposed to know BIGPuss was white? Besides I don't care he ethered gravitation and it was funny enough to me.

cuz i kept tellin ya azz he was a redneck & u just kept that same lame sig fa a long time & BIGPuss aint ether ? he ether himself wit that wack quote...
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    On the Topic Line of address...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    LOL yeah, u right...? him. But damn did you see aaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll those posts about Em, uh, 'FEM' he posted in the past day??? WOW that Marshall dude got this muthafucka maaaaaaaaad as ? LOL
    If those posts disturb you so badly the smart thing to do is put GEE on "Ignore", or simply don't read them.
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    50 cent HANDS DOWN
  • Ant4523
    Ant4523 Members Posts: 805
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wayne stans are the funniest cuz them ? couldn't even pass the fifth grade but the Em stans are the craziest ? get to obssesive levels like Shady team. Jay Z stans i just laugh at ? think you talkin bout they uncle or some ? if you talk about him
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol at the t/s leaving off BIG...eventhough his stans claim he's the greatest to ever do anything after only 2 CDs that weren't even the best of their era
    yeah I'm going to have to co-sign those that say Em fans. dude can do no wrong. This is the same muthafucka who PURPOSELY LET a man put his bootyhole and nuts in his face in an attemtp to make us all think it was somehow cool and funny. Only rapper I can think of to get away with that and still be considered 'cool' for doing that is Em. You know you got the game on lock when you can do some fruity ? like that on purpose on national TV and still sell over a million copies of a garbage ass album that you yourself admit was garbage months later after pocketing everybody's money. His stans love him regardless and that's pretty gangsta right there.
    Shout outs to Dretox, Rapmastermind, Jamacia, ItzGravitation, USMarin3 and all the rest of you stans in the reason, you daily prove how dangerousy unhealthy a nd pathetic a thing stans can be...

Basically ? all Stans...
    dubzz wrote: »
    I hate the word stan, but anytime someone surrenders their objectivity out of infatuation with a musician then they lose. For these people, their favourite rapper could ? on a track and they'd defend it.

@ Ajax - Why would anyone fake their appreciation of an artist? I understand everything else you posted, just not that.
    Again ? All Stans, you Stalker Fantaics have mental issues. One Male being a Stan of another Man you should Question your Fruity ass sexuality...
    Ant4523 wrote: »
    Wayne stans are the funniest cuz them ? couldn't even pass the fifth grade but the Em stans are the craziest ? get to obssesive levels like Shady team. Jay Z stans i just laugh at ? think you talkin bout they uncle or some ? if you talk about him

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>