Is Charlie Sheen Delusional Or Is He Just Embracing Himself?

Options
124»

Comments

• jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    AS ? UP AS CHARLIE SHEEN MAY BE, HE MIGHT JUST INSPIRE A WHOLE GENERATION TO STRIVE FOR SUCCESS, ALWAYS BE WINNING AND NEVER ACCEPT FAILURE!!

i was gonna make this a thread but theres probably too many Sheen threads already.......
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Naya wrote: »
    he's crazy....

crazy for #winning!!!!
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    Options
    In his own words...

"Charlie Sheen has worked more in the past 2 weeks doing all these interviews than he did in acting in the previous 10 years"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "I was bangin 3 gram rocks because thats how I roll"

7 gram rocks...don't take away from Charlie's greatness
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Charlie Sheen is that ? , point blank period.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    7 gram rocks...don't take away from Charlie's greatness

oh ? did he say 7??

i was going off memory damn
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Charlie Sheen-1 War on Drugs-0
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    oh ? did he say 7??

i was going off memory damn

Yup. I was like damn this guy is too real. Respected him more after that.
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

*Hilarious* Man... I just watched the interviews for the 1st time like ten minutes ago.... Charlie Sheen is wild as hell.... The whole time i was watchin i was thinkin, Sooo, what's he gonna say when they catch him up for 5 days straight, SUPER geeked out on Sunset @ 5 in the mornin with a 7-11 Big Gulp lookin lame as hell... Hell, even if he did relapse he probably wouldn't give a ? anyway.. He'd just say it was part of his "plan"
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *Hilarious* Man... I just watched the interviews for the 1st time like ten minutes ago.... Charlie Sheen is wild as hell.... The whole time i was watchin i was thinkin, Sooo, what's he gonna say when they catch him up for 5 days straight, SUPER geeked out on Sunset @ 5 in the mornin with a 7-11 Big Gulp lookin lame as hell... Hell, even if he did relapse he probably wouldn't give a ? anyway.. He'd just say it was part of his "plan"

plan or not he winnin
  • blackrain
    edited March 2011
    Options

the look on his face when she asked him if he still hung around his "old" drug dealers...priceless...somebody needs to gif that ?
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so the ? that interviewed him favorite show is "Real housewives of ATL, NY and ORANGE COUNTY"
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    GOAT Interview Ever, especially at the end tha ? asked what its going to say on your tombstone he said "idk something .com" this ? is my ? ? , the whole interview is full of quotables
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Charlie Sheen got more quotables in a fifteen minute interview than in ? ' whole rap careers.........
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LMAO!!!

I don't care if he's delusional or embracing himself. ? 's just hilarious. His life, my entertainment.