So Is The Year Of Rick Ross Done Now?

Comments

• JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I don't see dude's record doin nuthin anymore

9 PIECE was fire, but the hood ain't really mobbin with dude anymore.

what ya'll think?

coleman_wtf.gif
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    this hurts for me to type

but

his verse on molasses > rae and ghost
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    i really think you just want ross to be over
    why, i don't know
    but that's how you comin off
  • BoscoDeSoto
    BoscoDeSoto Members Posts: 146
    edited March 2011
    this hurts for me to type

but

his verse on molasses > rae and ghost

fukk outta here my nikka ..hell no
  • BoscoDeSoto
    edited March 2011
    i really think you just want ross to be over
    why, i don't know
    but that's how you comin off

lol nah i just see the writing's on the wall.

The current rapper i'm ? wit right now is the one in ya avi but that doesn't mean i gotta hate ross
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    boss!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BoscoDeSoto
    edited March 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    boss!!!!!!!!!!!!

real talk that's my favorite ross song..HE wasn't super lyrical but the ? was dope
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2011
    lol@ da thread title..smh no disrespect t/s but do u live under a ROC? how is rick rizzle finish;d rozay just ink;d a deal wit WB & got sum mo spitterz on da squad besidez triple cz & rozay is on TOUR wit YUNG MUNNIE & TRAVIS BARKER he is far from finish;d that tour is comin 2 da 757 va 3/23...BOOOOOM!
  • BoscoDeSoto
    edited March 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol@ da thread title..smh no disrespect t/s but do u live under a ROC? how is rick rizzle finish;d rozay just ink;d a deal wit WB & got sum mo spitterz on da squad besidez triple cz & rozay is on TOUR wit YUNG MUNNIE & TRAVIS BARKER he is far from finish;d that tour is comin 2 da 757 va 3/23...BOOOOOM!

ight then u convinced me
  • BoscoDeSoto
    edited March 2011
    up..for the confused
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    he working on building his empire, ross will take a backseat so some of his artists can develop

he knows theres only so far you can go as a rapper,
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    real talk that's my favorite ross song..HE wasn't super lyrical but the ? was dope

This beat was ridin' like maphucka!

Cool & Dre did they thang wit dat one & w/ the other tracks they did on POM album.
  • gee757
    edited March 2011
    ight then u convinced me

im just sayin rozay is still doin it big & itz not a OPINION itz a FACT imean rick rizzle was chillin wit cuuurtis CENTZ whiteslave master JIMMY n da SKYBOX fa da SUPER BOWL game rockin ? azz dre headphonez CLOWNIN! trust me OFFICER RICKYYYY got da last lauf on da MUUUNkEE still PUSHIN IT!
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    im just sayin rozay is still doin it big & itz not a OPINION itz a FACT imean rick rizzle was chillin wit cuuurtis CENTZ whiteslave master JIMMY n da SKYBOX fa da SUPER BOWL game rockin ? azz dre headphonez CLOWNIN! trust me OFFICER RICKYYYY got da last lauf on da MUUUNkEE still PUSHIN IT!

LOL!!!!

Waddup family

Ross is runnin this game

Ross rocked the motherland

went to this concert....it wuz dopeeeeee
  • gee757
    edited March 2011
    Mumo X wrote: »
    LOL!!!!

Waddup family

Ross is runnin this game

^ THATZ WATZ UP FAM I REMEMBA WHEN U TOLD ME THAT ON DA JACK....ROZAY IS n DA MOTHERLAND ROCKIN ? & HE AINT GET HIS CHAIN SNATCH;D BY A KID LIKE THAT HOUSENIGGA CUUURTIS CENT! BOOM!
  • Mumo X
    edited March 2011
    ^ THATZ WATZ UP FAM I REMEMBA WHEN U TOLD ME THAT ON DA JACK....ROZAY IS n DA MOTHERLAND ROCKIN ? & HE AINT GET HIS CHAIN SNATCH;D BY A KID LIKE THAT HOUSENIGGA CUUURTIS CENT! BOOM!

that snitch curtiss wuz robbed and slappd. Down here we support africa americans that got luv and respect to the motherland. Houz ? ,? ,snitches,buffoons arent welcome.

Gee, when you comin to visit?
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    LOL!!!!

Waddup family

Ross is runnin this game

NO!!...em is running the game...i can say that cause im not even a big fan of em
  • gee757
    edited March 2011
    that snitch curtiss wuz robbed and slappd. Down here we support africa americans that got luv and respect to the motherland. Houz ? ,? ,snitches,buffoons arent welcome.

Gee, when you comin to visit?

amen fuuuk houseniggaz like cuuurly samboz like that hatin muunkee cuuuurtis CENT needz 2 b rob;d & slap;d up fa bein da white manz ? .....& like i said b4 when da time is rite imma touchdown outtherr n da motherland lolll
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    NO!!...em is running the game...i can say that cause im not even a big fan of em

fuuk that redneck & all da brainwash;d wigga & house ? stanleyz he aint runnin ? !
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Hell no. Charlie Sheen has inspired Rick Ross to get in the lab and make a song about how he was selling copious amounts of "Charlie Sheen." Let me go on the record as the first to say that between now and Labor Day, Officer Rickey will be on somebody's song making such a claim.
  • Mumo X
    edited March 2011

says who? Yall let a racist crackkka become the highest sellin rapper.

Hiphop has turned out to be a disgrace.

Talib Kweli is RUNNIN THE GAME.
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    says who? Yall let a racist crackkka become the highest sellin rapper.

Hiphop has turned out to be a disgrace.

Talib Kweli is RUNNIN THE GAME.

as much as it hurts to say this but says 80mill ppl, trust me im not content with that either but theres reason as to why these ? aint the multi-platinum stats, think about it and u'll know why
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    rozay..............
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Bawse.............
  • Mumo X
    edited March 2011
    as much as it hurts to say this but says 80mill ppl, trust me im not content with that either but theres reason as to why these ? aint the multi-platinum stats, think about it and u'll know why

what im sayin is why we let white people ruin and corrupt every culture that wuz started by blacks?

Eminem is a hiphop infiltrator. 30 years from now the white media wil crown him Goat.
  • BoscoDeSoto
    edited March 2011
    what im sayin is why we let white people ruin and corrupt every culture that wuz started by blacks?

Eminem is a hiphop infiltrator. 30 years from now the white media wil crown him Goat.

yes they will but the one thing you cannot take away from eminem is his love of this game. His favorite rappers are LL COOL J, Kane, masta ace, nas, kool g rap, az...c'mon now bro. The white boy worked on his skill and he always go hard when it comes to rap..you can't take away from his love of the game and call him an infiltrator